Official 2015 Draft: Day Two Thread
-
49ers are a train wreck
3 safeties including Ward last year... they take another safety. Which is a shame because half of my family is from the Bay Area, I have signed Montana gear and the Niners were my second favorite team and who I would watch when Modell moved the Browns. Now they're on their way back to terrible play from the early 2000's.
3 safeties including Ward last year... they take another safety. Which is a shame because half of my family is from the Bay Area, I have signed Montana gear and the Niners were my second favorite team and who I would watch when Modell moved the Browns. Now they're on their way back to terrible play from the early 2000's.
Lose Harbaugh, lose a bunch of players, hire a DL coach as HC, make some strange draft picks....
.... alright
-
Great pick for Dallas. At some point we'll be able to afford to take those risks. Dallas is there. If it works they're Super Bowl bound.
-
Finally got a pick right in our Browns Board Mock...
Like the Orchard pick, he's going to be a beast...
Our defense should be top 5, but I'm starting to worry about our offense. Who is going to score points?
-
I don't mind a pass rusher here.
People don't like the pick:
http://walterfootball.com/nfldraftgrades2.php
Whatever, at least it wasn't Randy Bust.
I don't mind a pass rusher here.
People don't like the pick:
http://walterfootball.com/nfldraftgrades2.php
Whatever, at least it wasn't Randy Bust.
Walter's grades are terrible. He always gives good teams high grades, and bad teams low grades. He especially hates everything the Browns do...
-
I'm surprised we haven't taken a wide receiver...does farmer know it is an important position????
-
Tyler Lockett will be a good WR in the NFL
-
I'm surprised we haven't taken a wide receiver...does farmer know it is an important position????
-
-
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login