Official 2015 Draft: Day Two Thread
-
Wow
-
Now that's a bit of a surprise.
-
Huh, that's interesting.
We have a flashy playmaker now at least.
-
And good night
-
7 straight losing seasons and 12 straight no playoffs, what a surprise
-
TAKE A WR....
I don't want Dwayne Bowe and Brian Hartline to start.
-
Because Ray Farmer Sucks
Agree to disagree
-
Duke will kill it catching out of the backfield.
-
Not drafting a WR or a QB is less puzzling than drafting Duke fucking Johnson
-
Duke will kill it catching out of the backfield.
Duke will kill it catching out of the backfield.
Yeah, I'm seeing folks saying he's higher rated than any WR left, but damn . . . 4 RB's when we are okay at that position . . . .
-
I know it's a Homer grade, but we addressed some serious needs. I like them all, giving an A for us. As for wr, no rookie comes and tears it up. With Hawkins in the slot more, we will move the ball.
-
Duke will kill it catching out of the backfield.
Yeah, I'm seeing folks saying he's higher rated than any WR left, but damn . . . 4 RB's when we are okay at that position . . . .
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login