Skip to content
The Browns Board
Theme
  • System
  • Light
  • Dark
  • Login
  • Register
  • Forums
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Donate
  1. Home
  2. The Browns Board
  3. Cardale Jones Is Better Than Jameis Winston

Cardale Jones Is Better Than Jameis Winston

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved The Browns Board
44 Posts 17 Posters 1.7k Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • Tim Couch Pulls Out Tim Couch Pulls OutT Very Popular Reacting Well Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
    • 8k Posts
    • 1k Reputation
    Tim Couch Pulls OutT Tim Couch Pulls Out wrote on last edited by
    #1

    at social media pranks.

    http://www.sbnation.com/college-football/2015/5/1/8530715/cardale-jones-pretended-to-transfer-to-akron-for-may-fools-day

    I'm awesome, and I fuck dolphins. Ghoolie 12/2/2012: I have absolutely no skills, training or pride
    tiamat63T 1 Reply Last reply
    Quote Reply
    • Tim Couch Pulls OutT Tim Couch Pulls Out

      at social media pranks.

      http://www.sbnation.com/college-football/2015/5/1/8530715/cardale-jones-pretended-to-transfer-to-akron-for-may-fools-day

      tiamat63 tiamat63T Conversation Starter Dedicated Reacting Well Collaborator First Post Posting Machine Week One Done One Month Later One Year In Very Popular
      • 13k Posts
      • 5k Reputation
      tiamat63T tiamat63 wrote on last edited by
      #2

      @tim-couch-pulls-out said:

      at social media pranks.

      http://www.sbnation.com/college-football/2015/5/1/8530715/cardale-jones-pretended-to-transfer-to-akron-for-may-fools-day

      I don't know, man. That snow crab picture was pretty damn good.

      Tim Couch Pulls OutT cdl15C 2 Replies Last reply
      Quote Reply
      • tiamat63T tiamat63

        @tim-couch-pulls-out said:

        at social media pranks.

        http://www.sbnation.com/college-football/2015/5/1/8530715/cardale-jones-pretended-to-transfer-to-akron-for-may-fools-day

        I don't know, man. That snow crab picture was pretty damn good.

        Tim Couch Pulls Out Tim Couch Pulls OutT Very Popular Reacting Well Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
        • 8k Posts
        • 1k Reputation
        Tim Couch Pulls OutT Tim Couch Pulls Out wrote on last edited by Tim Couch Pulls Out
        #3

        @tiamat63 said:

        I don't know, man. That snow crab picture was pretty damn good.

        There's actually a backstory behind the snow crab picture which makes it a little less funny. Something about The Deadliest Catch and Mike Alstott.

        http://www.sbnation.com/lookit/2015/5/1/8529219/heres-why-jameis-winston-took-that-crab-legs-photo-and-why-he-deleted

        I'm awesome, and I fuck dolphins. Ghoolie 12/2/2012: I have absolutely no skills, training or pride
        Tour2maT 1 Reply Last reply
        Quote Reply
        • miktoxic miktoxicM
          • 13k Posts
          • 1k Reputation
          miktoxicM miktoxic wrote on last edited by
          #4

          i liked lovey smith talking about how the crab leg pic posted on instagram was no big deal on the circuit this morning after getting multiple ?s on it concerning if this means 'same old jame old'.

          1/2 hour later the pic was deleted.

          hmmmmmm.

          1 Reply Last reply
          Quote Reply
          • Tim Couch Pulls OutT Tim Couch Pulls Out

            @tiamat63 said:

            I don't know, man. That snow crab picture was pretty damn good.

            There's actually a backstory behind the snow crab picture which makes it a little less funny. Something about The Deadliest Catch and Mike Alstott.

            http://www.sbnation.com/lookit/2015/5/1/8529219/heres-why-jameis-winston-took-that-crab-legs-photo-and-why-he-deleted

            Tour2ma Tour2maT In Memoriam Dedicated Conversation Starter Reacting Well Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done Very Popular
            • 30k Posts
            • 6k Reputation
            Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by
            #5

            @tim-couch-pulls-out said:

            There's actually a backstory behind the snow crab picture which makes it a little less funny. Something about The Deadliest Catch and Mike Alstott.

            http://www.sbnation.com/lookit/2015/5/1/8529219/heres-why-jameis-winston-took-that-crab-legs-photo-and-why-he-deleted

            Wow... hope Polian, Shefter and Co. see that. They were ripping the kid on Insiders today.

            "When you have a shared vision it is a lot easier to make unpopular decisions." - Paul DePodesta "When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less." - Paul Brown Complete 2017 Browns Board Mock: http://thebrownsboard.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=46196
            1 Reply Last reply
            Quote Reply
            • DieHardBrownsFan DieHardBrownsFanD Conversation Starter Dedicated Reacting Well Very Popular Collaborator Posting Machine First Post One Month Later Week One Done One Year In
              • 28k Posts
              • 6k Reputation
              DieHardBrownsFanD DieHardBrownsFan wrote on last edited by
              #6

              Akili Smith.

              "You planning on having a long relationship with that glass or are you going to drink it? Drink up, man. Maybe we can get another.” - Janis Joplin, 1970.
              1 Reply Last reply
              Quote Reply
              • tiamat63T tiamat63

                @tim-couch-pulls-out said:

                at social media pranks.

                http://www.sbnation.com/college-football/2015/5/1/8530715/cardale-jones-pretended-to-transfer-to-akron-for-may-fools-day

                I don't know, man. That snow crab picture was pretty damn good.

                cdl15 cdl15C Very Popular
                • 2k Posts
                • 112 Reputation
                cdl15C cdl15 wrote on last edited by
                #7

                @tiamat63 said:

                I don't know, man. That snow crab picture was pretty damn good.

                HE took it down this morning. Glad to see he's matured since being drafted.

                "We are Americans. We don't quit doing something because it's wrong. We just keep doing the wrong thing till it turns out right." Browns maybe the most American Football team ever.
                T 1 Reply Last reply
                Quote Reply
                • cdl15C cdl15

                  @tiamat63 said:

                  I don't know, man. That snow crab picture was pretty damn good.

                  HE took it down this morning. Glad to see he's matured since being drafted.

                  TexasAg1969 T Conversation Starter Dedicated Reacting Well Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                  • 23k Posts
                  • 6k Reputation
                  T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by
                  #8

                  @cdl15 said:

                  HE took it down this morning. Glad to see he's matured since being drafted.

                  Huh? If he had matured he never would have put it up there.

                  miktoxicM 1 Reply Last reply
                  Quote Reply
                  • T TexasAg1969

                    @cdl15 said:

                    HE took it down this morning. Glad to see he's matured since being drafted.

                    Huh? If he had matured he never would have put it up there.

                    miktoxic miktoxicM
                    • 13k Posts
                    • 1k Reputation
                    miktoxicM miktoxic wrote on last edited by
                    #9

                    @texasag1969 said:

                    Huh? If he had matured he never would have put it up there.

                    it was sarcasm AG.

                    T 1 Reply Last reply
                    Quote Reply
                    • Tour2ma Tour2maT In Memoriam Dedicated Conversation Starter Reacting Well Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done Very Popular
                      • 30k Posts
                      • 6k Reputation
                      Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by
                      #10

                      ... or disarming.

                      Someone using something to bash you? Take it away from them...

                      "When you have a shared vision it is a lot easier to make unpopular decisions." - Paul DePodesta "When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less." - Paul Brown Complete 2017 Browns Board Mock: http://thebrownsboard.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=46196
                      W 1 Reply Last reply
                      Quote Reply
                      • Westside Steve W Dedicated Reacting Well Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Conversation Starter Week One Done One Year In One Month Later Very Popular
                        • 39k Posts
                        • 9k Reputation
                        W Westside Steve wrote on last edited by
                        #11

                        Heck I liked the crab leg picture, it helped to de fuse that situation. I just don't want him.

                        WSS

                        www.westsidesteve.com www.myspace.com/westsidestevemusic www.cdbaby.com/artist/westsidestevesimmons
                        1 Reply Last reply
                        Quote Reply
                        • MasterDog MasterDogM
                          • 514 Posts
                          • 27 Reputation
                          MasterDogM MasterDog wrote on last edited by MasterDog
                          #12

                          I'll take Jones over Mr Crabbie anyday.

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          Quote Reply
                          • Tour2maT Tour2ma

                            ... or disarming.

                            Someone using something to bash you? Take it away from them...

                            Westside Steve W Dedicated Reacting Well Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Conversation Starter Week One Done One Year In One Month Later Very Popular
                            • 39k Posts
                            • 9k Reputation
                            W Westside Steve wrote on last edited by Westside Steve
                            #13

                            @tour2ma said:

                            ... or disarming.

                            Someone using something to bash you? Take it away from them...

                            I just got that.

                            😁

                            Dis-arm

                            WSS

                            www.westsidesteve.com www.myspace.com/westsidestevemusic www.cdbaby.com/artist/westsidestevesimmons
                            Tour2maT 1 Reply Last reply
                            Quote Reply
                            • miktoxicM miktoxic

                              @texasag1969 said:

                              Huh? If he had matured he never would have put it up there.

                              it was sarcasm AG.

                              TexasAg1969 T Conversation Starter Dedicated Reacting Well Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                              • 23k Posts
                              • 6k Reputation
                              T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by
                              #14

                              @miktoxic said:

                              it was sarcasm AG.

                              Slow on the uptake. 😳

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              Quote Reply
                              • W Westside Steve

                                @tour2ma said:

                                ... or disarming.

                                Someone using something to bash you? Take it away from them...

                                I just got that.

                                😁

                                Dis-arm

                                WSS

                                Tour2ma Tour2maT In Memoriam Dedicated Conversation Starter Reacting Well Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done Very Popular
                                • 30k Posts
                                • 6k Reputation
                                Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by
                                #15

                                @westside-steve said:

                                I just got that.

                                😁

                                Dis-arm

                                Dis-arm. Dat-arm. Whatever it takes....

                                "When you have a shared vision it is a lot easier to make unpopular decisions." - Paul DePodesta "When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less." - Paul Brown Complete 2017 Browns Board Mock: http://thebrownsboard.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=46196
                                1 Reply Last reply
                                Quote Reply
                                • ColumbusKing ColumbusKingC One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                                  • 410 Posts
                                  • 19 Reputation
                                  ColumbusKingC ColumbusKing wrote on last edited by
                                  #16

                                  In my honest opinion, unless Cardale shits the bed this season, I would take him over Winston.....

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  Quote Reply
                                  • wargograw W One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                                    • 5k Posts
                                    • 363 Reputation
                                    W wargograw wrote on last edited by
                                    #17

                                    Maybe because he doesn't have the same off the field issues, sure. But on the field, not a shot (and I like Cardale).

                                    Tim Couch Pulls OutT 1 Reply Last reply
                                    Quote Reply
                                    • W wargograw

                                      Maybe because he doesn't have the same off the field issues, sure. But on the field, not a shot (and I like Cardale).

                                      Tim Couch Pulls Out Tim Couch Pulls OutT Very Popular Reacting Well Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                                      • 8k Posts
                                      • 1k Reputation
                                      Tim Couch Pulls OutT Tim Couch Pulls Out wrote on last edited by
                                      #18

                                      @wargograw said:

                                      Maybe because he doesn't have the same off the field issues, sure. But on the field, not a shot (and I like Cardale).

                                      I don't know. I may take 3-game Cardale over 3-game Winston.

                                      Cardale had a lot that I liked and a good amount that was questionable. I'm hoping the questionable bits iron out with experience.

                                      I'm awesome, and I fuck dolphins. Ghoolie 12/2/2012: I have absolutely no skills, training or pride
                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      Quote Reply
                                      • wargograw W One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                                        • 5k Posts
                                        • 363 Reputation
                                        W wargograw wrote on last edited by
                                        #19

                                        Ehh. Jameis doesn't get enough credit as a player because of the interceptions and (moreso) the fact that people hate him. The film they showed of him when he was drafted was absolutely filthy.

                                        Tim Couch Pulls OutT 1 Reply Last reply
                                        Quote Reply
                                        • W wargograw

                                          Ehh. Jameis doesn't get enough credit as a player because of the interceptions and (moreso) the fact that people hate him. The film they showed of him when he was drafted was absolutely filthy.

                                          Tim Couch Pulls Out Tim Couch Pulls OutT Very Popular Reacting Well Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                                          • 8k Posts
                                          • 1k Reputation
                                          Tim Couch Pulls OutT Tim Couch Pulls Out wrote on last edited by
                                          #20

                                          @wargograw said:

                                          Ehh. Jameis doesn't get enough credit as a player because of the interceptions and (moreso) the fact that people hate him. The film they showed of him when he was drafted was absolutely filthy.

                                          I agree. I think he's fantastic. Every single throw they showed was an NFL caliber throw. Every single one.

                                          I'm awesome, and I fuck dolphins. Ghoolie 12/2/2012: I have absolutely no skills, training or pride
                                          The GipperT 1 Reply Last reply
                                          Quote Reply

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          Theme
                                          • System
                                          • Light
                                          • Dark
                                          The Browns Board Terms Privacy

                                          The Browns Board is an independent fan community. It is not affiliated with, endorsed by, or sponsored by the Cleveland Browns, Cleveland Cavaliers, Cleveland Guardians, the NFL, NBA, MLB, or any of their affiliates. Team names, logos, and other marks are the property of their respective owners.

                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Forums
                                          • Recent
                                          • Popular
                                          • Users
                                          • Donate