Skip to content

If McCown Starts week 1 Im not watching the Browns

The Browns Board
35 25 1.8k
  • It's like starting the season gunning for tanking hard. Who would pay over $200 bucks for the NFL pass (I live outside the states right now) to watch Josh freaking McCown?

    It better be Johnny.

  • It's like starting the season gunning for tanking hard. Who would pay over $200 bucks for the NFL pass (I live outside the states right now) to watch Josh freaking McCown?

    It better be Johnny.

    @soju said:

    It's like starting the season gunning for tanking hard. Who would pay over $200 bucks for the NFL pass (I live outside the states right now) to watch Josh freaking McCown?

    It better be Johnny.

    Ok. That's up to Johnny.

    Zombo

  • Every year. Just quit whining about it and stop watching then.

  • I'll watch always, it's called being a fan. Despite all the frustration & disappointment since my fandom began in 1970.

    My glass remains half full- going into this draft, I argued with my negative Nancy friends that we aren't too far off contention in the AFC North.

    You win the division, you've got a 1/6 chance to get to the Super Bowl, it's that simple. Baby steps.

    GO BROWNS

  • It's like starting the season gunning for tanking hard. Who would pay over $200 bucks for the NFL pass (I live outside the states right now) to watch Josh freaking McCown?

    It better be Johnny.

    @soju said:

    It's like starting the season gunning for tanking hard. Who would pay over $200 bucks for the NFL pass (I live outside the states right now) to watch Josh freaking McCown?

    It better be Johnny.

    Why is everyone hating on McCown so much. He had a horrible offensive line and teams were getting through it plenty and often. I really hope its not Johnny, dont care how much he has improved. We need a QB that has time to throw the ball and can see over the Oline. He should have much more time to throw with our Oline. I hope we draft another QB later in this draft, but my hope is he will sit and learn from McCown and perhaps Johnny.

  • Every year. Just quit whining about it and stop watching then.

    @gftchris said:

    Every year. Just quit whining about it and stop watching then.

    Quit being a faggot.

  • It's like starting the season gunning for tanking hard. Who would pay over $200 bucks for the NFL pass (I live outside the states right now) to watch Josh freaking McCown?

    It better be Johnny.

    @soju said:

    It's like starting the season gunning for tanking hard. Who would pay over $200 bucks for the NFL pass (I live outside the states right now) to watch Josh freaking McCown?

    It better be Johnny.

  • @soju said:

    It's like starting the season gunning for tanking hard. Who would pay over $200 bucks for the NFL pass (I live outside the states right now) to watch Josh freaking McCown?

    It better be Johnny.

    Why is everyone hating on McCown so much. He had a horrible offensive line and teams were getting through it plenty and often. I really hope its not Johnny, dont care how much he has improved. We need a QB that has time to throw the ball and can see over the Oline. He should have much more time to throw with our Oline. I hope we draft another QB later in this draft, but my hope is he will sit and learn from McCown and perhaps Johnny.

    @dawg2fan said:

    Why is everyone hating on McCown so much. He had a horrible offensive line and teams were getting through it plenty and often. I really hope its not Johnny, dont care how much he has improved. We need a QB that has time to throw the ball and can see over the Oline. He should have much more time to throw with our Oline. I hope we draft another QB later in this draft, but my hope is he will sit and learn from McCown and perhaps Johnny.

    he's a career backup. I don't want to watch a full season of a stop gap QB fumbling around back there

  • @dawg2fan said:

    Why is everyone hating on McCown so much. He had a horrible offensive line and teams were getting through it plenty and often. I really hope its not Johnny, dont care how much he has improved. We need a QB that has time to throw the ball and can see over the Oline. He should have much more time to throw with our Oline. I hope we draft another QB later in this draft, but my hope is he will sit and learn from McCown and perhaps Johnny.

    he's a career backup. I don't want to watch a full season of a stop gap QB fumbling around back there

    @soju said:

    he's a career backup. I don't want to watch a full season of a stop gap QB fumbling around back there

    He had one bad season (last year). And again, it was Tampa Bay's Oline that wasnt giving him time to throw. I agree that he is a career backup, but we should be used to that by now. I think he will be much better than people think. He wont put up Brady's numbers, but he will get the job done and our D will give him lots of chances. We dont need a big name QB like Bruce Drennan's keeps saying.

  • It's like starting the season gunning for tanking hard. Who would pay over $200 bucks for the NFL pass (I live outside the states right now) to watch Josh freaking McCown?

    It better be Johnny.

    @soju said:

    It's like starting the season gunning for tanking hard. Who would pay over $200 bucks for the NFL pass (I live outside the states right now) to watch Josh freaking McCown?

    It better be Johnny.

    better start penciling in the ice capades or bowling then, cuz unless manziel does a miraculous turn around, mccown will be starting for the browns.

  • It's like starting the season gunning for tanking hard. Who would pay over $200 bucks for the NFL pass (I live outside the states right now) to watch Josh freaking McCown? Soju

    ****************************************

    I'd be watching the Browns no matter what. But if they start who YOU don't want at qb, well, have a nice day with your crochet.

    main2.JPG

  • I think JFF will start.

  • I think JFF will start.

    @diehardbrownsfan said:

    I think JFF will start.

    I think he will too.

    But if doesn't, I predict Soju watches anyway. And bitches either way.

    Zombo

  • @diehardbrownsfan said:

    I think JFF will start.

    I think he will too.

    But if doesn't, I predict Soju watches anyway. And bitches either way.

    Zombo

    Zombo said:

    I think he will too.

    But if doesn't, I predict Soju watches anyway. And bitches either way.

    Zombo

    "Should have started McCown, Manziel was clearly not ready. If he starts another game I'm not watching"

  • I think JFF will start.

    @diehardbrownsfan said:

    I think JFF will start.

    well they didn't trade him and reports are they're not going to draft one, so if the kid can play it'd be nice considering the browns used a first rounder on him.

    just get him a chaperone already.

  • @diehardbrownsfan said:

    I think JFF will start.

    I think he will too.

    But if doesn't, I predict Soju watches anyway. And bitches either way.

    Zombo

    Zombo said:

    I think he will too.

    But if doesn't, I predict Soju watches anyway. And bitches either way.

    Zombo

    I'm positive of that.

  • I love D so I have no problem watching all season long. This is going to be fun for defensive fans (and just maybe a surprise out of a rehabed QB on a mission to prove everyone wrong).

    We won't be asking for the moon from whomever starts at QB. Just don't give up the ball and win those close games down the stretch.

  • @soju said:

    It's like starting the season gunning for tanking hard. Who would pay over $200 bucks for the NFL pass (I live outside the states right now) to watch Josh freaking McCown?

    It better be Johnny.

    better start penciling in the ice capades or bowling then, cuz unless manziel does a miraculous turn around, mccown will be starting for the browns.

    @miktoxic said:

    better start penciling in the ice capades or bowling then, cuz unless manziel does a miraculous turn around, mccown will be starting for the browns.

    you joke but by midseason that might be exactly what we're all doing if there's no other NFL game running concurrently. I might be loving me some swan lake on ice rather than a parade of pick 6's and watching our promising defense play almost entire games. Epidurals for the whole defense by week 8 is my bet.

  • @gftchris said:

    Every year. Just quit whining about it and stop watching then.

    Quit being a faggot.

    @soju said:

    Quit being a faggot.

    Then pipe the fuck down with your whiney bullshit. Nobody cares if you're going to be watching simply because John boy isn't playing.

    However Id be willing to bet that if this team has a respectable start with McCown you'll be tuning in on Sunday's.

  • Ill be watching for sure......

    Hey, if they suck, it's probably this place I wont be tuning into.....hate cry babies and whiners even more than I hate bad football......