Skip to content

A Test

Political Discussion
56 17 1.8k
  • @logicisforsquares said:

    We aren't the new demographic of the average voters?

    Here is the problem IMO

    I have been accused of being a liberal on this board...........numerous times

    But looking at my test results, I am nowhere near a liberal

    But I am not far enough conservative for their liking.

    It seems like the conservatives will only accept someone that TOTALLY agrees with EVERYTHING that they agree with

    If you don't agree totally, then you are labeled a liberal.

    @browns149 said:

    Here is the problem IMO

    I have been accused of being a liberal on this board...........numerous times

    But looking at my test results, I am nowhere near a liberal

    But I am not far enough conservative for their liking.

    It seems like the conservatives will only accept someone that TOTALLY agrees with EVERYTHING that they agree with

    If you don't agree totally, then you are labeled a liberal.

    That ultimately played a part in how they couldn't move voters towards their candidates. Being pragmatic is unacceptable to some.

  • @browns149 said:

    Here is the problem IMO

    I have been accused of being a liberal on this board...........numerous times

    But looking at my test results, I am nowhere near a liberal

    But I am not far enough conservative for their liking.

    It seems like the conservatives will only accept someone that TOTALLY agrees with EVERYTHING that they agree with

    If you don't agree totally, then you are labeled a liberal.

    That ultimately played a part in how they couldn't move voters towards their candidates. Being pragmatic is unacceptable to some.

    @logicisforsquares said:

    That ultimately played a part in how they couldn't move voters towards their candidates. Being pragmatic is unacceptable to some.

    Yeah, it seems like it is ALL or NOTHING with the conservatives

    And that isn't going to work anymore IMO

  • 98 Constitution

    96 Republican

    Gee, who would have thought....

  • 98 Constitution

    96 Republican

    Gee, who would have thought....

    @calfoxwc said:

    98 Constitution

    96 Republican

    Gee, who would have thought....

    No way.

    I would have thought

    100

    100

    you must be slipping

  • Yeah, something must be wrong with their algorithm. 😎

  • Cal is not 100% conservative so he is going to get kicked out of the hive mind.

  • 90%

    Green Party

    on domestic policy, economic, environmental, social, healthcare, and education issues.
    compare answers

    84%
    Democrats
    Democrats

    on domestic policy, environmental, foreign policy, social, and healthcare issues.
    compare answers

    65%
    Libertarians
    Libertarians

    on domestic policy, immigration, and social issues.
    compare answers

    64%
    Constitution Party
    Constitution Party

    on domestic policy and immigration issues.
    compare answers

    53%
    Republicans
    Republicans

    on immigration issues.
    compare answers

  • Oh, come on, Sad, make up your mind...... 😎

  • Oh, come on, Sad, make up your mind...... 😎

    @calfoxwc said:

    Oh, come on, Sad, make up your mind...... 😎

    Didn't even show the expanded version...

    59%

    Conservative Party

    Conservative Party

    on immigration issues.

    compare answers

    56%

    Socialist

    Socialist

    on foreign policy issues.

    compare answers

  • Republicans in the Federal House and Senate don't really vote the way the survey results would indicate...10411820_978425935515036_673160620707835

  • 98 Constitution

    96 Republican

    Gee, who would have thought....

    @calfoxwc said:

    98 Constitution

    96 Republican

    Gee, who would have thought....

    96 constitution

    90 republican

    60 dem

    Not quite the libtard you thought I was. Shocking. Lol

  • Nope, but you are somewhat conflicted - 60 dems?

    I'm sure I was 0 dems.......

  • @logicisforsquares said:

    We aren't the new demographic of the average voters?

    Here is the problem IMO

    I have been accused of being a liberal on this board...........numerous times

    But looking at my test results, I am nowhere near a liberal

    But I am not far enough conservative for their liking.

    It seems like the conservatives will only accept someone that TOTALLY agrees with EVERYTHING that they agree with

    If you don't agree totally, then you are labeled a liberal.

    @browns149 said:

    If you don't agree totally, then you are labeled a liberal.

    It's because they're still part Neanderthal, or some gene variant of the human species from long long ago. They can't understand anybody that doesn't view the world in absolutes. All joking aside, that is exactly their problem. They actually like liberals more than people like yourself because liberals help define who they are. They need libs, and vice versa. Decent, rational, empathetic and analytical people natural fall towards the medians. Because they see life not as a series of absolutes but of a progression of various shades that must be analyzed each on their own, not lumped together in some pre rendered boiler plated shit soup of simpletonics <------completely made that word up just now.

  • xVPNTha.png

  • Nope, but you are somewhat conflicted - 60 dems?

    I'm sure I was 0 dems.......

    @calfoxwc said:

    Nope, but you are somewhat conflicted - 60 dems?

    I'm sure I was 0 dems.......

    Mostly insignificant social issues such as abortion or gay marriage. I am not a very religious person so I have no confliction with either, however I would personally never abort a child of mine.. and gay people can do gay things on their own time. Doesn't affect me.

    anyways, that would be my guess.

    Being so far to the right, wouldn't you see yourself as a bit of a rightist radical?

  • Found my results.

    Looking into this further it seems like a bit of a sham.

    I want term limits and that is pro dem

    Requiring labeling of gmo food.. dem

    Pro death penalty...... dem

    being in favor of leaving the word god on currency and federal buildings.. dem

    All these things apparently make me pro dem.

    There are a lot of similar examples. Too much to list

  • Yeah, those examples are making the "test" look invalid.

    But ...

    Being so far to the right, wouldn't you see yourself as a bit of a rightist radical? Blowe

    *******************************************************

    adjective
    1.
    of or going to the root or origin; fundamental:
    a radical difference.
    I'm all about fundamental liberties - that is America's status quo.
    Not radical.
    2.
    thoroughgoing or extreme, especially as regards change from accepted or traditional forms:
    a radical change in the policy of a company.
    I'm also all about tradition, and our Constitution - status quo. Not radical.
    3.
    favoring drastic political, economic, or socialreforms:
    radical ideas; radical and anarchistic ideologues.
    Nope, not me - I love America the way it is.
    4.
    forming a basis or foundation.
    Our Constitution was "radical" at the time. But it was a global historical
    brilliant point guaranteeing freedom for all CITIZENS of our country. Doesn't
    exist anywhere else in the entire world. Too bad for the rest of the world.
    5.
    existing inherently in a thing or person:
    radical defects of character.
    Ain't got no defects, got freedom and happy, happy, happy.
    6.
    Mathematics.
    1. pertaining to or forming a root.
    2. denoting or pertaining to the radical sign.
    3. irrational (def 5b).DNA
    7.
    Grammar. of or relating to a root.
    I really like root beer. dammit, I think that makes me a radical?
  • Not just a radical, but a fundamentalist, apparently.

  • @mld-woody said:

    xVPNTha.png

    So you are what we all thought you were already.