A Test
-
We aren't the new demographic of the average voters?
Here is the problem IMO
I have been accused of being a liberal on this board...........numerous times
But looking at my test results, I am nowhere near a liberal
But I am not far enough conservative for their liking.
It seems like the conservatives will only accept someone that TOTALLY agrees with EVERYTHING that they agree with
If you don't agree totally, then you are labeled a liberal.
If you don't agree totally, then you are labeled a liberal.
It's because they're still part Neanderthal, or some gene variant of the human species from long long ago. They can't understand anybody that doesn't view the world in absolutes. All joking aside, that is exactly their problem. They actually like liberals more than people like yourself because liberals help define who they are. They need libs, and vice versa. Decent, rational, empathetic and analytical people natural fall towards the medians. Because they see life not as a series of absolutes but of a progression of various shades that must be analyzed each on their own, not lumped together in some pre rendered boiler plated shit soup of simpletonics <------completely made that word up just now.
-

-
Mostly insignificant social issues such as abortion or gay marriage. I am not a very religious person so I have no confliction with either, however I would personally never abort a child of mine.. and gay people can do gay things on their own time. Doesn't affect me.Nope, but you are somewhat conflicted - 60 dems?
I'm sure I was 0 dems.......
anyways, that would be my guess.
Being so far to the right, wouldn't you see yourself as a bit of a rightist radical?
-
Found my results.
Looking into this further it seems like a bit of a sham.
I want term limits and that is pro dem
Requiring labeling of gmo food.. dem
Pro death penalty...... dem
being in favor of leaving the word god on currency and federal buildings.. dem
All these things apparently make me pro dem.
There are a lot of similar examples. Too much to list
-
Yeah, those examples are making the "test" look invalid.
But ...
Being so far to the right, wouldn't you see yourself as a bit of a rightist radical? Blowe
*******************************************************
adjective1.of or going to the root or origin; fundamental:a radical difference.I'm all about fundamental liberties - that is America's status quo.Not radical.2.thoroughgoing or extreme, especially as regards change from accepted or traditional forms:a radical change in the policy of a company.I'm also all about tradition, and our Constitution - status quo. Not radical.3.favoring drastic political, economic, or socialreforms:radical ideas; radical and anarchistic ideologues.Nope, not me - I love America the way it is.4.forming a basis or foundation.Our Constitution was "radical" at the time. But it was a global historicalbrilliant point guaranteeing freedom for all CITIZENS of our country. Doesn'texist anywhere else in the entire world. Too bad for the rest of the world.5.existing inherently in a thing or person:radical defects of character.Ain't got no defects, got freedom and happy, happy, happy.6.Mathematics.- pertaining to or forming a root.
- denoting or pertaining to the radical sign.
- irrational (def 5b).DNA
7.Grammar. of or relating to a root.I really like root beer. dammit, I think that makes me a radical? -
Not just a radical, but a fundamentalist, apparently.
-

So you are what we all thought you were already.
-
Again, you miss the point, Chris.
**********************************
Definition of FUNDAMENTALISM1a often capitalized : a movement in 20th century Protestantism emphasizing the literally interpreted Bible as fundamental to Christian life and teaching
Nope. We don't go to church. And, I believe there are many allegories in the Bible. You have to excel at the
Original Hebrew and Greek to ascertain where they are. Not fundamentalist.
b : the beliefs of this movementc : adherence to such beliefs2: a movement or attitude stressing strict and literal adherence to a set of basic principles <Islamic fundamentalism> <political fundamentalism>Not in any way - which reminds me that Osiris went into silent mode when I asked him aboutverses in the koran that say really bad, dangerous stuff, and why it wasn't valid for terrorist Islamiststo go by thoes literal verses. I'm not sure what to make of that. -
So, there ya go - Chris demonstrated that liberals misuse words to the most politically expedient end, in fits
of emotional manipulation.
-
Wow, what is up with people on this board today, serious case of 'wrong side of bed' syndrome?!
-
Oh, shut up.

-
So, there ya go - Chris demonstrated that liberals misuse words to the most politically expedient end, in fits
of emotional manipulation.
So, there ya go - Chris demonstrated that liberals misuse words to the most politically expedient end, in fits
of emotional manipulation.
I see your point. looks like I misused radical in a drunken haze of vodka. What I meant was you're 100% partisan with no wiggle room to work with anyone elses beliefs on the left. That's fine. Most of the left fucked.
-

So you are what we all thought you were already.
So you are what we all thought you were already.
Sure?
I'd imagine less so than others on here
-
I do think positions overlap greatly between all of the categories listed, even Democrat and Republican. I agreed with a few that would traditionally be considered liberal or Democrat but my ranking of importance on the issues was at the very bottom.
WSS
-
Just for fun, anyone want to give the UK version a go? I did do the US version

-
Just for fun, anyone want to give the UK version a go? I did do the US version

Just for fun, anyone want to give the UK version a go? I did do the US version

Liberal Democrats
I side with Liberal Democrats on most political issues of the 2015 Election
Parties you side with...
86%
Liberal Democrats
Liberal Democrats
on economic, foreign policy, environmental, healthcare, immigration, social, and transportation issues.
compare answers
85%
Labour
Labour
on economic, education, environmental, social, transportation, and domestic policy issues.
compare answers
80%
Conservatives
Conservatives
on environmental, social, and immigration issues.
compare answers
74%
UK Independence
UK Independence
on healthcare, environmental, immigration, domestic policy, and social issues.
compare answers
64%
Sinn FΓ©in
Sinn FΓ©in Regional Party
on education, foreign policy, and social issues.
compare answers
36%
Democratic Unionist
Democratic Unionist Regional Party
on immigration issues.
compare answers
73%
Scottish Nationals
Scottish Nationals Regional Party
on economic, foreign policy, social, domestic policy, and transportation issues.
compare answers
67%
Plaid Cymru
Plaid Cymru Regional Party
on foreign policy and social issues.
compare answers
67%
Green
Green Regional Party
on foreign policy and social issues.
compare answers
55%
British Nationals
British Nationals Regional Party
on immigration issues.
compare answers
-
I side with UK Independence on most political issues of the 2015 Election
-
If you don't agree totally, then you are labeled a liberal.
It's because they're still part Neanderthal, or some gene variant of the human species from long long ago. They can't understand anybody that doesn't view the world in absolutes. All joking aside, that is exactly their problem. They actually like liberals more than people like yourself because liberals help define who they are. They need libs, and vice versa. Decent, rational, empathetic and analytical people natural fall towards the medians. Because they see life not as a series of absolutes but of a progression of various shades that must be analyzed each on their own, not lumped together in some pre rendered boiler plated shit soup of simpletonics <------completely made that word up just now.
It's because they're still part Neanderthal, or some gene variant of the human species from long long ago. They can't understand anybody that doesn't view the world in absolutes. All joking aside, that is exactly their problem. They actually like liberals more than people like yourself because liberals help define who they are. They need libs, and vice versa. Decent, rational, empathetic and analytical people natural fall towards the medians. Because they see life not as a series of absolutes but of a progression of various shades that must be analyzed each on their own, not lumped together in some pre rendered boiler plated shit soup of simpletonics <------completely made that word up just now.
Simpletonics
That about sums it up!
-
It's because they're still part Neanderthal, or some gene variant of the human species from long long ago. They can't understand anybody that doesn't view the world in absolutes. All joking aside, that is exactly their problem. They actually like liberals more than people like yourself because liberals help define who they are. They need libs, and vice versa. Decent, rational, empathetic and analytical people natural fall towards the medians. Because they see life not as a series of absolutes but of a progression of various shades that must be analyzed each on their own, not lumped together in some pre rendered boiler plated shit soup of simpletonics <------completely made that word up just now.
Simpletonics
That about sums it up!
Simpletonics
That about sums it up!
copyrighted under the DMCRA. But available free for limited use here at The Browns Board
-
What I meant was you're 100% partisan with no wiggle room to work with anyone elses beliefs on the left. blowe
***************************
Nailed it.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better π
Register Login




