Best Available 4-7-SN Nation
-
-
I find TE CJ Uzomah (#259) interesting as possibly an untapped resource.
What I do NOT understand is Hundley at #77 & Petty at #143.
Today will be interesting.
Mike
-
did i miss something?
why is Clemmings still on the board? wasn't he a first round talent?
-
did i miss something?
why is Clemmings still on the board? wasn't he a first round talent?
did i miss something?
why is Clemmings still on the board? wasn't he a first round talent?
According to the Browns GM in our draft he was

-
-
I find TE CJ Uzomah (#259) interesting as possibly an untapped resource.
What I do NOT understand is Hundley at #77 & Petty at #143.
Today will be interesting.
Mike
I find TE CJ Uzomah (#259) interesting as possibly an untapped resource.
Agree... found him late when drafting for the Texans. Good, athletic prospect.
Also:
118. Ben Heeney, 6’0 1/4, 231 pounds, ILB, Kansas
143. Bryce Petty, 6’2 3/4, 230 pounds, QB, Baylor
178. Davis Tull, 6’2, 246 pounds, OLB, Tennessee-Chattanooga
210. Max Valles, 6'5, 251 pounds, OLB, Virginia
... and there has to be a DB somewhere we have our eye on...
-
-
And I heard Orchard on the radio being interviewed maybe a week ago and he sounded like a fine young man.
WSS
-
The northwestern head coach has been on NFL networks coverage tonight and has said he good friends with Jim O'Neil. Clearly a connection to the pick there.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login