Official 2015 Draft: Day Three Thread
-
----This is from Clevelandbrowns.com---- http://www.clevelandbrowns.com/news/article-5/Cleveland-Browns-swap-draft-picks-with-New-England-Patriots/9226e920-9cbe-4fed-9060-b18463e7d9d2
The Browns swapped a handful of draft picks with the New England Patriots to move back into Friday's third round.
The Browns gave up a fourth-round pick (No. 111), fifth-round pick (No. 147) and sixth-round pick (No. 202) in exchange for a third-round pick (No. 96) and a seventh-round pick (No. 219). Cleveland used the third-round pick on Washington State defensive tackle Xavier Cooper.
The trade was the Browns' second of Day 2, as they made an earlier deal with the Houston Texans that moved them back eight spots in the second round.
Cleveland used five picks through the first three rounds of the draft, landing DL Danny Shelton, OL Cameron Erving, LB Nate Orchard, RB Duke Johnson and Cooper. Cleveland has five remaining with two in the fourth round (115 and 116), two in the sixth round (189 and 195) and one in the seventh (219).
-
You're correct PG, I thought we had one 5th left
-
-
I know he has an investigation on-going on the death of his ex-girlfriend, but... in the forth round, supposing he'd sign a contract, maybe we give him more than the round he's being selected in; dependent upon the outcome of the investigation... what about a potential first round talent in Collins?
-
I think we should take a gamble on Collins yeah but I would guess the teams know more than we do about the level of trouble he is in
-
I believe these guys may still be available:
Evan Spencer wr 4.44 6-2 208 Ohio StateDarren Waller WR 6-5 238 4.46 Georgia Techtyrell williams wr 4.42 6-3 Western OregonCJ. Uzomah, TE, 6-5, 260 Auburn -
If we go receiver would like it to be Kenny Bell of Nebraska
-
What is the word on Petty or Hundley? I haven't watched any film and wouldn't be shocked if Ray took one of them in the 4th.
-
Quarterback
Petty and Hundley are pretty much a coin toss I think Hundley has more upside than Petty.
I’d just like to see us pick one of them to stick into the mix.
Wide receiver
I think we need a big so I like
Vince Mayle or DeAndre Smelter
Neither are start right now types but they both have a ton of upside.
Some others with more ready to go potential.
Stefon Diggs
Rashad Greene
Dres Anderson
Titus Davis
Antwan Godley and several others.
I think Pettine will try and get Davis Tull OLB Tennesse Chattanoga he seems like his type of player.
What the scouts say
Tull uses smarts, skill and toughness to dominate his level of competition. Tull has the athleticism to play outside linebacker in an odd front and his relentless nature and ability to outplay expectations could make him an NFL surprise.
-
My apologies, Tour
-
So Hundley now?
-
Jets have taken Petty
-
Half of those Jets fans looked like they had down syndrome
-
I'd imagine we have to take a WR at son point
-
Half of those Jets fans looked like they had down syndrome
They gained an extra chromosome in a trade?
-
Half of those Jets fans looked like they had down syndrome
Well they are Jets fans....
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login