Official 2015 Draft: Day Three Thread
-
oh shit
-
That was a flier on a guy with 1st-2nd round talent but has an injury history.
-
Echo.
-
Really wanted a kicker that's my only gripe with today's picks
-
kablam....and olomu makes 3.....
huge upside for a 7th round roll of the dice....
and with Williams in his 30's and Desir possibly moving to FS.....I like it!!....(tho I know most wont)...
of course, if he never walks again....then I take it back

kablam....and olomu makes 3.....
huge upside for a 7th round roll of the dice....
and with Williams in his 30's and Desir possibly moving to FS.....I like it!!....(tho I know most wont)...
of course, if he never walks again....then I take it back

I think we can take the hit on a 7th round hit if he ends up having a permanent pimp limp.
-
kablam....and olomu makes 3.....
huge upside for a 7th round roll of the dice....
and with Williams in his 30's and Desir possibly moving to FS.....I like it!!....(tho I know most wont)...
of course, if he never walks again....then I take it back

kablam....and olomu makes 3.....
huge upside for a 7th round roll of the dice....
and with Williams in his 30's and Desir possibly moving to FS.....I like it!!....(tho I know most wont)...
of course, if he never walks again....then I take it back

Drafting 12 Players this year, not really a risk for such huge upside potential.
-
Love the Ifo pick.
-
I'm happy with the pick as well. No risk, big reward
-
-
Really wanted a kicker that's my only gripe with today's picks
Really wanted a kicker that's my only gripe with today's picks
I know they have been talking to Josh Lambo of A&M as an undrafted fa. Had him in to Berea before the draft. Would not be surprised to see him sign soon.
-
Really wanted a kicker that's my only gripe with today's picks
I know they have been talking to Josh Lambo of A&M as an undrafted fa. Had him in to Berea before the draft. Would not be surprised to see him sign soon.
I know they have been talking to Josh Lambo of A&M as an undrafted fa. Had him in to Berea before the draft. Would not be surprised to see him sign soon.
today would be good
-
Really wanted a kicker that's my only gripe with today's picks
I know they have been talking to Josh Lambo of A&M as an undrafted fa. Had him in to Berea before the draft. Would not be surprised to see him sign soon.
I know they have been talking to Josh Lambo of A&M as an undrafted fa. Had him in to Berea before the draft. Would not be surprised to see him sign soon.
What is the story on him?
-
Hard to believe so many centers are still on the board. Finney (KSU), Desmukes (Bama) and Gallik (BC).
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login