Skip to content

Undrafted Free Agents

The Browns Board
70 27 4.8k
  • just signed Halliday......he and Mannion were my early sleeper QB's, so happy to see one land on the Browns....ok, go ahead.....rip him to shreds....

    @mudfly said:

    just signed Halliday......he and Mannion were my early sleeper QB's, so happy to see one land on the Browns....ok, go ahead.....rip him to shreds....

    Nice Halliday needs to bring #86 WR with him!

  • Was he at the combine, or is he not 100% yet?

  • @logicisforsquares said:

    I know nothing about the guy. What made you consider him a sleeper QB?

    he had record setting numbers, then a bad injury ending his last year in college...creating value.....he's 6-6 and a gun slinger....

    here ya go

    @mudfly said:

    he had record setting numbers, then a bad injury ending his last year in college...creating value.....he's 6-6 and a gun slinger....

    here ya go

    Everyone in Leach's offense sets records though.

  • dont think he was at the combine....and really dont know where he is in terms of recovery.....broke 2 bones in his leg. tho I think bones "usually" heal up ok......fingers crossed

  • I am not seeing where he went to the Browns.

  • arggghhh,,,,I just found another link that has him signing with Washington.....he "was" listed on the link I posted above....

    dagnabbit.....I was really happy to have him too

    http://www.cougcenter.com/2015/5/2/8530785/connor-halliday-udfa-washington-nfl-draft

  • Just watched the tape. Not much velocity on the ball. Not a tight spiral. Comfortable in the pocket though and his height is awesome.

  • We got a 6'4 WR from Northwestern.

  • arggghhh,,,,I just found another link that has him signing with Washington.....he "was" listed on the link I posted above....

    dagnabbit.....I was really happy to have him too

    http://www.cougcenter.com/2015/5/2/8530785/connor-halliday-udfa-washington-nfl-draft

    @mudfly said:

    arggghhh,,,,I just found another link that has him signing with Washington.....he "was" listed on the link I posted above....

    dagnabbit.....I was really happy to have him too

    http://www.cougcenter.com/2015/5/2/8530785/connor-halliday-udfa-washington-nfl-draft

    Mud,

    I listed 2 links just because they tend to be inconsistent early in the process. Awhile back, I got excited when I saw Bademosi as one of our signees & then saw another list that evening that had him signed with the 49ers. Of course, he ended up with us.

    Who knows what's accurate at this point.

    Mike

  • Kyle Prater, WR. Northwestern. 5-star recruit who left USC after an injury and being redshirted. Hasn't produced much but is 6'5" 231lbs and just had his best season this past year. Developmental prospect, but incredibly high ceiling

  • 4 more DBs... They love their secondary players...

  • K Josh Lambo picked up by the Chargers.

  • just signed Halliday......he and Mannion were my early sleeper QB's, so happy to see one land on the Browns....ok, go ahead.....rip him to shreds....

    @mudfly said:

    just signed Halliday......he and Mannion were my early sleeper QB's, so happy to see one land on the Browns....ok, go ahead.....rip him to shreds....

    All reports have him to the redskinks...

  • After Viewing UDFA list at NFL.COM:: Pittsburg's udfa maybe better than there Draft.. Ozzy does want he Does ADRAFTGOD.. Cinn:: Yes Keep Loving the Rag For a Riffle.. BRNS. Ray not done pulling his wonders.. And oh yea:: The new RB/FB to Replace T Rich at the Colts Tyler VarGGAA...Just what A. Luck Needed.. Da Bears got so tired of seeing B. Farve they got his look alike Shane Carden LMFOL...

  • Bonner the QB doesn't seem to be listed anywhere yet

  • Gotta say.....although Im certain The Farmer will find a few UDFA's to look at, this year it will be MUCH harder to find a place for them on the roster.....the talent is getting deeper.......and deeper.....

    No freebie positions left on this team......gonna have to earn it now.....and we WILL be cutting good players.....get ready for it, dont cry when it happens and enjoy the ride...weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

  • This guy from bodybuilding.com is signing on with the Browns transitioning from the d line to OLB, was a walk on at William and Mary. There's a thread going back to last year that I have been following and I'm stoked he's going to be a Brown because he seems like an awesome dude.

    6'4" 270

    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=162119471

  • This guy from bodybuilding.com is signing on with the Browns transitioning from the d line to OLB, was a walk on at William and Mary. There's a thread going back to last year that I have been following and I'm stoked he's going to be a Brown because he seems like an awesome dude.

    6'4" 270

    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=162119471

    @cielo said:

    This guy from bodybuilding.com is signing on with the Browns transitioning from the d line to OLB, was a walk on at William and Mary. There's a thread going back to last year that I have been following and I'm stoked he's going to be a Brown because he seems like an awesome dude.

    6'4" 270

    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=162119471

    Well his best bet is to put on a bit more weight and play as a 3-4 DE. He is far to slow to play OLB.

    Also I have never read the word Brah more in my life that I did looking at just the last page of that thread.

  • @cielo said:

    This guy from bodybuilding.com is signing on with the Browns transitioning from the d line to OLB, was a walk on at William and Mary. There's a thread going back to last year that I have been following and I'm stoked he's going to be a Brown because he seems like an awesome dude.

    6'4" 270

    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=162119471

    Well his best bet is to put on a bit more weight and play as a 3-4 DE. He is far to slow to play OLB.

    Also I have never read the word Brah more in my life that I did looking at just the last page of that thread.

    @harry-buffalo said:

    Also I have never read the word Brah more in my life

    Hahaha.....EXACTLY what I thought......must be the Brah page.....

    Know nothing about this guy, but ultra-muscle heads rarely make good players.....

  • Some interesting UDFA's so far.

    We've got potentially four FB when considering they're listing Malcolm Johnson as a FB.

    FB Mark Weisman - Iowa - 5-11, 236 lbs

    FB De’Marieya Nelson - Arizona State - 6-2, 230 lbs

    + potentially this guy :

    DT Dylan Wynn - Oregon State - 6-2, 283 lbs. (Source) - At his Pro Day, Wynn reportedly "put up a very impressive 43 reps on the bench press and was worked out at fullback as well."

    In Dane Bruglar's draft guide, he weighted 260 pounds, but reportedly weighed in at 283 pounds at his Pro Day in an effort to bulk up.

    If this guys lower body strength is as good as his Bench Reps he's got potential on either side of the Ball - O or D.

    We've got options to tryout at TE as well.

    This one might be interesting :

    WR Kyle Prater - Northwestern - 6-4, 225 lbs. (Source) - Our SB Nation affiliate as a full scouting report on Prater, who has battled through injury issues in his career.

    Here is a snippet: "In high school and college, extreme size can trump deficient speed but it can't in the NFL, which is why it would be a surprise if Prater is selected in this year's draft.

    His best chance to make a name for himself in the league though would be as a tight end/slot receiver hybrid. In fact, multiple NFL teams have told Prater that that is where they see him.

    If he could put on some weight to help handle the blocking duties of the position, he'd be a tough matchup for NFL linebackers over the middle of the field."

    Browns are bringing in quite a few OL as well, I look to see some depth improvement here this year.

    They must like this guy :

    C Elliot Porter - LSU - 6-3, 300 lbs. (Source) - Received a $5,000 signing bonus from the Browns. Once blocked for Bengals RB Jeremy Hill.

    CBS Sports says, "Smart player who makes all the calls and checks on offensive line ... Good technician who is equally as good in the running game or pass blocking."

    All kinds of DB's being brought in.