TP has been realesed by the Chiefs
-
We average almost 80,000 people at every SEC game. Yes, we are "better fans." Get over it.
Yes, there is a difference. But Bama folks would still come away saying "we got a ranked win." Maybe you want to evaluate the records during that week and determine where exactly MSU deserved to be ranked? I mean since you're omniscient and all. I know that last year IIRC, there was only one team that made it to 7-0.
We watch more football, as reflected by the payouts for the SEC Network and our regular conference TV contract.
LOL. If satellite camps had started in the SEC you'd be complaining about it being another unfair advantage. Classic. And don't Big 10 teams set up satellite camps in the south? Almost a concession that we have the best players, but I digress.
Yes, everything is cyclical. But we're nowhere near starting our decline. Between the poverty here that helps produce great players that need football, the number of fans going to the games, the decline in interest in CFB in the rest of the country (attendance has been consistently down everywhere but the SEC), the TV markets, etc. We will be fine. Even if we don't dominate the landscape the way we did from 06-12, no conference will be able to make an even remotely legitimate case that they are better. Different conferences might say they're better at different things, but across the board the SEC will reign for awhile.
Whoops I skipped some parts. I'm not defending the SEC selectively and only defending A&M in other situations. I'm just saying that A&M has not once gotten a medical redshirt, so don't try to tell me the NCAA just gives them out like candy to SEC teams. Again, they have a high bar for it. We had a guy go down for the season in the first game of the season last year. He had transferred the year before so he hadn't played in a solid year and a half. The NCAA rejected his medical redshirt petition.
Ok you provided one example with Dan Mullen. Kudos. But he was skewered by many down here and he will suffer consequences recruiting in Texas in the future. So it all works out. It doesn't happen that often and when it does it's not that big of a deal.
I suppose bad schools shouldn't exist? Or shouldn't have football teams? I don't really see your point. But yes I will grant you that teams are benefited when their athletes are less distracted in easier classes. Life is all about trade offs. You wanna be the snooty academicians with saints on your football team, fine. We'll be the winners in football.
We average almost 80,000 people at every SEC game. Yes, we are "better fans." Get over it.
Yes, there is a difference. But Bama folks would still come away saying "we got a ranked win." Maybe you want to evaluate the records during that week and determine where exactly MSU deserved to be ranked? I mean since you're omniscient and all. I know that last year IIRC, there was only one team that made it to 7-0.
We watch more football, as reflected by the payouts for the SEC Network and our regular conference TV contract.
LOL. If satellite camps had started in the SEC you'd be complaining about it being another unfair advantage. Classic. And don't Big 10 teams set up satellite camps in the south? Almost a concession that we have the best players, but I digress.
Yes, everything is cyclical. But we're nowhere near starting our decline. Between the poverty here that helps produce great players that need football, the number of fans going to the games, the decline in interest in CFB in the rest of the country (attendance has been consistently down everywhere but the SEC), the TV markets, etc. We will be fine. Even if we don't dominate the landscape the way we did from 06-12, no conference will be able to make an even remotely legitimate case that they are better. Different conferences might say they're better at different things, but across the board the SEC will reign for awhile.
Whoops I skipped some parts. I'm not defending the SEC selectively and only defending A&M in other situations. I'm just saying that A&M has not once gotten a medical redshirt, so don't try to tell me the NCAA just gives them out like candy to SEC teams. Again, they have a high bar for it. We had a guy go down for the season in the first game of the season last year. He had transferred the year before so he hadn't played in a solid year and a half. The NCAA rejected his medical redshirt petition.
Ok you provided one example with Dan Mullen. Kudos. But he was skewered by many down here and he will suffer consequences recruiting in Texas in the future. So it all works out. It doesn't happen that often and when it does it's not that big of a deal.
I suppose bad schools shouldn't exist? Or shouldn't have football teams? I don't really see your point. But yes I will grant you that teams are benefited when their athletes are less distracted in easier classes. Life is all about trade offs. You wanna be the snooty academicians with saints on your football team, fine. We'll be the winners in football.
Damn, you're a moron or a troll. Or both. I will make the mistake of continuing to feed the troll I guess...
You're right, the "we" thing is annoying. It is more pathetic than anything, but if you're an Aggie fan, you have to feel relevant somehow.
If being a better fan was inversely related to scientific knowledge or general literacy, than you'd be right. Other than that, no, SEC fans aren't better fans.
Oh wow, you know what I'd think about something. Great. You're wrong, but nice try. I'm for every team having satellite camps. It only helps every party involved.
A medical redshirt and a medical hardship are two very different things. I already explained this to someone a few months back
If you are going to sit here and say "We", be prepared to defend the entire conference. I don't care if A&M hasn't abused medical hardships, because other SEC schools have. If you want to just talk about A&M, don't say we.
Remind me again how no one is going to football games, when Michigan, the largest stadium in the country, has sold out for next year and has a waitlist going. I look forward to seeing all of the SECs 110,000+ attendance games...
No, you don't have to be good academically to have a good team. I never said that. If that was true, the SEC would be in big trouble. We don't have to bring up academics at all, idc. It is only a losing battle for the SEC anyway.
I want teams to play fair and win the right way. You want to ignore the best interest of the players and do whatever it takes to win. I guess that is the real difference here. If A&M actually won something, you could say the strategy worked i guess.
Troll on little SEC troll. You're nothing new. Many have come before you. Now A&M just feels like they're part of this special club. Well, it is on the decline. Any ounce of an NCAA spine would help speed up that decline, but we'll just have to wait and see. Even with the off of the field advantages, the SECs time is ending.
Better fans... hahaha. Lack of anything else doesn't make you a better fan.
Texas school textbooks don't have better english content because their science and history sections are lacking...
-
I'm really curious how you define the "goodness" of fans. Apparently putting butts in the seats doesn't work. You mention Michigan. Well obviously I'm aware Michigan puts 110K in the stadium every week. The Big 10's average is 70K per game, which is actually much better than I thought (and I already said earlier I think the Big 10 is the second best conference structurally). Ours is 78. More stadium expansion has occurred in SEC stadiums. We have better fans. The Big 10 is a 3-team wonder while the SEC is 8-deep in power programs (A&M, LSU, Auburn, Alabama, Georgia, Florida, South Carolina, Tennessee).
"If being a better fan was inversely related to scientific knowledge or general literacy, than you'd be right. Other than that, no, SEC fans aren't better fans."
This kinda thing passes for legitimate debate for you?
I'd have to look up the definition of "medical hardships," but be forewarned, it will probably end badly for you, like many of the other "factual" statements you've thrown out.
I would love to hear why you think we're declining. Because we've only won 7 of the last 9 national championships instead of 9 straight? We still have the largest TV markets, the most money, and the best players. And of course the most committed fans AS A CONFERENCE (read: Michigan alone might have better fans than anyone in the SEC, and that means jack to our debate).
I bet you actually think you wouldn't have lost 42-14 to Alabama in 2012 if the game had been played up north. Lol
-
Well by that standard we're blowing everyone away

-
As far as I can tell, "medical hardships" refer to players kicked off the team for "medical reasons" but are allowed to stay at the school.
Scholarships are only granted year to year. They are contingent on a variety of things that basically get to be made up by the head coach granting said scholarships. When a player has failed to meet those requirements, their scholarship can be pulled.
Some SEC coaches (and as far as I can tell it's really only Nick Saban, ultimate SEC haters boogeyman) grant a player a medical hardship instead of pulling their scholarship outright. This way, they still get all of the money they would have otherwise gotten as a football player and they get to stay in school.
I suppose your solution is to make it so that the scholarship is pulled altogether and the kids can no longer afford school? Yet another example of you living in la la land and not the real world. Saban is actually being generous.
What Saban does by having 90-95 players on scholarship from signing day to the first game (85 is the limit during the season) is foster competition because 5-10 players know they will be "cut." It works tremendously well. Granting the hardship allows them to stay in school instead of being screwed.
I know I've debated with many Aggies the fact that Sumlin only has some 78 or 80 guys on scholarship right now, despite being thin at LB and CB. You are effectively imposing NCAA scholarship limits on yourself. It makes no sense. You should always be as close to the 85 as possible and yeah, I think it's smart to be over it when you can so guys work harder to make it. At Alabama, when they don't make it, I'm sure he talks to them and attempts to get them to transfer elsewhere. If that doesn't work, he gives them the medical hardship. What's the big deal?
I have no sympathy for guys taking up roster spots buried on the depth chart once they're in their third year. I had a friend that was forced out of Ohio State when Urban Meyer came because Coach Meyer felt he was doing that very thing. It's a smart thing to do.
-
Oh god, you were arguing with me about medical hardships and you didn't even understand what they were. If that isn't representative of everything you've posted, I'm not sure what is...
No you idiot, I wouldn't prefer them getting kicked off of the team all together. I'd prefer players not getting kicked off of the team in the first place...
The B1G provides 4 year scholarships as a standard. The SEC has no such rule because coaches objected. Coaches were against it because it would prevent them from cutting players. Forcing a medical hardship on them, which essentially ends their football career, is their way to cut dead weight.
You can't jump back and forth between beating your SEC chest and then only commenting on A&M when it suits you. If you are going to be an SEC dick, and ride the dicks of successful teams in the conference, then you are going to have to defend for them too.
Last I checked they were still student athletes, not professionals. It isn't ethical to start cutting kids and ruining careers.
I am not defining the "goodness" of anything. You are the one claiming SEC fans are "Better". I have disagreed. That doesn't mean I think B1G fans are better.
You're counting UF in your 8 deep? How have they been recently? What are the 3 teams you count in the B1G?
We're way past a "legitimate" debate buddy. If that was true, this would have been over a while ago. Generally, those that toot the SEC horn are not ones to win a debate on the matter.
And again, you didn't even know what a medical hardship was, but you thought it would end poorly for me, haha. How about you get a grasp on what you're trolling about first?
I'm not trying to debate anything for the B1G. Idc about being a "conference fan". I am more than happy being a fan and alum of one of the most storied programs in the country. I don't need to curl up against Bama to feel some self worth. It is like Texas and OU were being mean to you so went you to join another club with some older kids. "You're stupid Texas! My friend Bama will beat you up!"
No, I don't think that. Bama was a much better team than us, and we most likely would have lost no matter where we played.
-
And yet you were responding to what I was saying about medical redshirts, and then didn't take the two seconds to explain what they were. If my lack of knowledge about some minute tool used for cutting players is "representative of everything I've posted," then surely you being wrong about the conference unequally enforcing its rules, your Mississippi State theory, your beliefs on bowl game attendance, etc. is the same for you. You haven't exactly had solid command of the facts.
I'm not going back and forth between defending A&M and defending the SEC. As a knowledgeable A&M fan, that is the team I can best comment on and I can use our experiences to reasonably grasp that of others (such as the NCAA having a high bar for medical redshirts, though that point is now moot).
Yet by your own standards, invoking the B1G's scholarship policy must mean you are "jumping back and forth between beating your B1G chest and then only commenting on Michigan when it suits you." I realize that's not what you're doing. So realize what I'm doing when I bring up A&M.
"I am not defining the "goodness" of anything. You are the one claiming SEC fans are "Better". I have disagreed. That doesn't mean I think B1G fans are better."
I actually said we had the best fans. Logically, you denying that means you think another conference has the best fans. So argue for one or stop saying we don't have the best fans. Again, individual schools might have better fans, but no conference top to bottom even comes close. You can ignorantly keep spouting "not having pro teams doesn't make you a better fan," and "being a bunch of dumb rednecks doesn't make you better fans," yet I'm not allowed to ask you what DOES make a better fan? Don't make assertions you can't back up.
No coach would use the medical hardship until they've first asked the kid if he's willing to transfer. So no, his football career is NOT "ended." And surely the B1G still has standards by which players can be kicked off the team. I could complain that those are too low just as you complain "not performing" is too low, right?
So in the same thread you go from advocating that players make money on their likeness to lamenting the fact that they're more and more treated as professionals instead of student athletes. Ok big guy.
We're arguing about which conference is the best and why, yet anytime I criticize the conference I assume you think is the best, you say "I'm not defending the Big 10." Ok, well which is the best, and why? Even if you're only willing to say "the SEC is the best, BUT only because of cheating," then at least do that so we can move on. Arguing that it's not by far the best conference over the last 10 years is based in very little fact and is generally quite futile.
Not counting UF as a power program would be as idiotic as me not counting Michigan as a power program. If you put 75,000 butts in seats consistently, recruit well consistently (over 10 years), are in a talent-laden area, and/or have strong history in the last 25 years, you're a power program. Even if we were judging by your standard, a team with two national championships in the last 9 years isn't a "power program"? Yeah. Ok.
I count Michigan, Ohio State, and Penn State, obviously. There is not enough talent in the area to sustain other programs on any sort of consistent basis. Sure, you can get the Gary Patterson at TCU kind of guys here and there that can win with less like Dantonio, but that doesn't alone make you a power program.
No the debate is still mostly legitimate, despite your ad hominem attacks, name calling, and general lack of class. And you've been losing from the moment you proved you had a fact blatantly wrong. You're going to try to hang your hat on the fact I didn't know what the obscure "medical hardship" was, as if it matters. I think readers will realize you are the one short on knowledge here. Plus, we're all still a little unsure of what you're even arguing.
At least you can concede that the SEC is the "older kids" of college football. Couldnt agree more.
-
A.Let's make things clear.....a lot of the SEC teams look so good because of the cupcake non-conference schedules.
Also....the SEC was far from the best conference this past year despite some teams having gawdy early season records (see A Above). Their record in bowl games wasn't so hot. And, in this last draft, the Pac12 had more higher players drafted than the SEC.....because apparently it had more talent
A. That's not clear nor is it accurate. We look good because we had the best bowl record almost a decade running and because we just won 7 straight crystal balls. Among other things.
B. It had more upperclassmen talent, yes. Totally granted. We'll see how they do next year. IMO the SEC is slowly moving toward much more of a college basketballish "rent a player" model. No redshirts, three years for everyone, if you haven't proved yourself within two years you transfer.
But regardless, you mention our apparently lousy bowl record last year when we were only #2 in the bowl standings, as opposed to our usual #1. Oh, whatever will we do with such a failure.
A. That's not clear nor is it accurate. We look good because we had the best bowl record almost a decade running and because we just won 7 straight crystal balls. Among other things.
I don't know about the bowl thing.....but you had specific teams win those titles. One or two great teams doesn't not a good conference make. If that were the case then it could be argued that the Big Ten is the best conference because it now holds the title.
B. It had more upperclassmen talent, yes. Totally granted. We'll see how they do next year. IMO the SEC is slowly moving toward much more of a college basketballish "rent a player" model. No redshirts, three years for everyone, if you haven't proved yourself within two years you transfer.
But regardless, you mention our apparently lousy bowl record last year when we were only #2 in the bowl standings, as opposed to our usual #1. Oh, whatever will we do with such a failure.
I don't think it was that good. Show us the record.
-
What Zombo really is hinting at, and what guys like ballpeen have confirmed is that this "rooting for the SEC" phenomena is that somehow people in the south think that because they may have good football teams that it somehow makes up for losing the Civil War.....honest to fucking god. They think that "Dixie will rise again" if they win a football game.
Of course what a lot of those people don't get is that it is the great great great grandsons of those slaves they fought so hard to keep that are winning them those football games. And it is these same g-g-g-sons that they wanted to deny rights to up until at least the 80s (and even some today). So, yes, the South has risen again.....the sons of the slaves of the south that is.
Yep. Nailed it, Gipper. We all just want the best football in the south to make up for losing the Civil War. You are so prescient. The only bad part is that sometimes when it's really hot in August I have to take off my hood and then it ruins the whole effect.
Get real.
Yep. Nailed it, Gipper. We all just want the best football in the south to make up for losing the Civil War. You are so prescient. The only bad part is that sometimes when it's really hot in August I have to take off my hood and then it ruins the whole effect.
Get real.
You think I am joking? I am not fucking joking. And don't ask me, as ballpeen......A Florida graduate and a Tennessee resident.
-
We average almost 80,000 people at every SEC game. Yes, we are "better fans." Get over it.
Yes, there is a difference. But Bama folks would still come away saying "we got a ranked win." Maybe you want to evaluate the records during that week and determine where exactly MSU deserved to be ranked? I mean since you're omniscient and all. I know that last year IIRC, there was only one team that made it to 7-0.
We watch more football, as reflected by the payouts for the SEC Network and our regular conference TV contract.
LOL. If satellite camps had started in the SEC you'd be complaining about it being another unfair advantage. Classic. And don't Big 10 teams set up satellite camps in the south? Almost a concession that we have the best players, but I digress.
Yes, everything is cyclical. But we're nowhere near starting our decline. Between the poverty here that helps produce great players that need football, the number of fans going to the games, the decline in interest in CFB in the rest of the country (attendance has been consistently down everywhere but the SEC), the TV markets, etc. We will be fine. Even if we don't dominate the landscape the way we did from 06-12, no conference will be able to make an even remotely legitimate case that they are better. Different conferences might say they're better at different things, but across the board the SEC will reign for awhile.
Whoops I skipped some parts. I'm not defending the SEC selectively and only defending A&M in other situations. I'm just saying that A&M has not once gotten a medical redshirt, so don't try to tell me the NCAA just gives them out like candy to SEC teams. Again, they have a high bar for it. We had a guy go down for the season in the first game of the season last year. He had transferred the year before so he hadn't played in a solid year and a half. The NCAA rejected his medical redshirt petition.
Ok you provided one example with Dan Mullen. Kudos. But he was skewered by many down here and he will suffer consequences recruiting in Texas in the future. So it all works out. It doesn't happen that often and when it does it's not that big of a deal.
I suppose bad schools shouldn't exist? Or shouldn't have football teams? I don't really see your point. But yes I will grant you that teams are benefited when their athletes are less distracted in easier classes. Life is all about trade offs. You wanna be the snooty academicians with saints on your football team, fine. We'll be the winners in football.
We average almost 80,000 people at every SEC game. Yes, we are "better fans." Get over it.
The Top 5 schools in attendance in college football consists of 3 Big Ten Teams, 1 Big 12, and one SEC
Yes, there is a difference. But Bama folks would still come away saying "we got a ranked win." Maybe you want to evaluate the records during that week and determine where exactly MSU deserved to be ranked? I mean since you're omniscient and all. I know that last year IIRC, there was only one team that made it to 7-0.
Yes, by playing Southern Mississippi, UAB, So. Alabama,and UT Martin
-
I'm sure you didn't acknowledge as much when we won 7 straight and had the best bowl record for forever, but ok.
You better hope I don't find you cosigning Gipper's "championships won 80 years ago are important!!" theory (which I have no problem with personally but if you supported it you'd be a hypocrite).
I'm sure you didn't acknowledge as much when we won 7 straight and had the best bowl record for forever, but ok.
You better hope I don't find you cosigning Gipper's "championships won 80 years ago are important!!" theory (which I have no problem with personally but if you supported it you'd be a hypocrite).
Who's this "We"? A&M only recently got into the SEC, the streak started well before you joined the conference and more specifically - your school hasn't contributed to it.
I don't mind people hoping to see their conference as strong as possible, but the chest thumping (that don't play yourself, started with the SEC) is a bit ridiculous.
Correct. I guess Ohio State fans currently have what they want. A watered down, terrible conference surrounding a really good Ohio State.
Remind me of the SEC West's bowl game record again?
-
Can thus be broken up into chapters? Flugel would even say this thread is longwinded.
-
And here you go:
Coach Les Miles, HC LSU....from Elyria, Oh. and Michigan Univ.
Coach Gary Pinkel HC Missouri....from Akron, Ohio via Kent St. Univ.
Coach Mark Stoops HC Kentucky....from Youngstown, Ohio via Iowa Univ.
Coach Nick Saban HC Alabama...from WVA via Kent State, Ohio
Kevin Sumlin HC Tex. A&M...from Ala. via Purdue Univ.
Butch Jones HC Tenn. ....from Saugatuck, Mich. and Central Mich.
Dan Mullen HC Miss. St. ....from Drexel Hill PA and Ursinus College PA
Mark Richt HC Georgia....from Omaha Nebraska via Miami Univ
Bret Bielema HC Ark.....from Illinois via Univ. of Iowa
Urban Meyer former FLA HC....from Ashtabula, Oh. via Ohio State
But I guess the SEC did have to have a few token southerners coach their teams:
Spurrier is from Floridaand Univ. of Florida
Freeze from Mississippi via Southern Miss. U.
Muschamp from Ga. and the Univ. of Georgia
Malzahn from Texas via Henderston St. Univ. (Ark.)
Hell, the SEC has as many coaches from little ole Kent State and more from the MAC as it has from the entire SEC conference.
-
So what you're saying is, the Northern coaches have to show the southerners how to play ball? Gotchya'.
-
SEC use of medical hardship/transfer/etc to end the career after 1,2 years isn't "some minute tool" - it's their entire philosophy, and fits right with their use of oversigning. It's the other side of the coin. It's part of the Southern culture of abusing people because they can - aka the cultural self-justification of slavery - it's not right, and that's why the big10 won't do it. Not shockingly, the big10's model was not even considered by the SEC.
I hate the SEC and the South because of that culture, and I will always root for OSU to run up the score on every SEC team at every opportunity.
-
Move to college forum?
-
A. That's not clear nor is it accurate. We look good because we had the best bowl record almost a decade running and because we just won 7 straight crystal balls. Among other things.
I don't know about the bowl thing.....but you had specific teams win those titles. One or two great teams doesn't not a good conference make. If that were the case then it could be argued that the Big Ten is the best conference because it now holds the title.
B. It had more upperclassmen talent, yes. Totally granted. We'll see how they do next year. IMO the SEC is slowly moving toward much more of a college basketballish "rent a player" model. No redshirts, three years for everyone, if you haven't proved yourself within two years you transfer.
But regardless, you mention our apparently lousy bowl record last year when we were only #2 in the bowl standings, as opposed to our usual #1. Oh, whatever will we do with such a failure.
I don't think it was that good. Show us the record.
A. That's not clear nor is it accurate. We look good because we had the best bowl record almost a decade running and because we just won 7 straight crystal balls. Among other things.
I don't know about the bowl thing.....but you had specific teams win those titles. One or two great teams doesn't not a good conference make. If that were the case then it could be argued that the Big Ten is the best conference because it now holds the title.
B. It had more upperclassmen talent, yes. Totally granted. We'll see how they do next year. IMO the SEC is slowly moving toward much more of a college basketballish "rent a player" model. No redshirts, three years for everyone, if you haven't proved yourself within two years you transfer.
But regardless, you mention our apparently lousy bowl record last year when we were only #2 in the bowl standings, as opposed to our usual #1. Oh, whatever will we do with such a failure.
I don't think it was that good. Show us the record.
We were 7-5, PAC was 6-2.
During the streak, 4 different teams won natties. So no it's not all one team.
-
Just to be fair, here are the origins of the Big Ten HCs:
Urban Meyer HC Ohio St. ....born Ashtabula Oh, degrees at Cincinnati and Ohio St.
Mark Dantonio HC Mich. St.....born El Paso Tx, degrees at South Carolina and Ohio U
James Franklin HC Penn St....born Langhorne Pa, degree at Stroudsburg St.
Pat Fitgerald HC Northwestern...born Chicago area degree at Northwestern
Gary Anderson HC Wisconsin...born Salt Lake City, degree at Utah
Mike Riley HC Nebraska....born in Idaho, degree at Alabama
Jerry Kill HC Minnesota...born rural Kansas, degree at Southwestern Kansas
Kirk Ferentz HC Iowa...born Royal Oak Mich, degree at Connecticut
Jim Harbaugh HC Michigan...born Toledo, OH, degree at Michigan
Randy Edsall HC Maryland...born in PA, degree at Syracuse
Kevin Wilson HC Indiana...born in North Carolina, degree at North Carolina
Kyle Flood HC Rutgers...born in Queens, degree at Iona
Tim Beckman HC Illinois....born in Berea OH, degree at Findlay OH
Darrell Hazell HC Purdue...born in New Jersey, degree at Muskingam College OH
-
We average almost 80,000 people at every SEC game. Yes, we are "better fans." Get over it.
The Top 5 schools in attendance in college football consists of 3 Big Ten Teams, 1 Big 12, and one SEC
Yes, there is a difference. But Bama folks would still come away saying "we got a ranked win." Maybe you want to evaluate the records during that week and determine where exactly MSU deserved to be ranked? I mean since you're omniscient and all. I know that last year IIRC, there was only one team that made it to 7-0.
Yes, by playing Southern Mississippi, UAB, So. Alabama,and UT Martin
We average almost 80,000 people at every SEC game. Yes, we are "better fans." Get over it.
The Top 5 schools in attendance in college football consists of 3 Big Ten Teams, 1 Big 12, and one SEC
Yes, there is a difference. But Bama folks would still come away saying "we got a ranked win." Maybe you want to evaluate the records during that week and determine where exactly MSU deserved to be ranked? I mean since you're omniscient and all. I know that last year IIRC, there was only one team that made it to 7-0.
Yes, by playing Southern Mississippi, UAB, So. Alabama,and UT Martin
You can make the cutoff mark wherever you want. Who has more of the top 10? 15? 20? 25? Who has the highest average? I already said the Big 10 had three high quality, power programs. And after that, not much. Nebraska has the history and fan support but no longer has any local talent or national appeal.
And yet very few other teams had the same record at that point, despite the fact that everyone plays weak comp early in the year.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login