So Much For A Definitive Decision
-
Can the words get more general and tentative.
We all know that the NFL is interested in protecting its own empire ONLY.
Us lemmings keep walking off the cliff.
Fire Goddele and hire Vince McMahon.
Come clean.
http://www.courant.com/sports/football/hc-new-england-patriots-deflategate-0507-20150506-story.html
-
While overall I think it is much ado about nothing....in that I doubt that this gave Brady little if any competitive edge, some "token" punishment will likely come down. No, they won't take away any titles or games won or such nonsense.
What then? A fine for TB? A one game suspension. He will have to pass Giselle around for the other NFL owners to have her way with her?
Draft picks next year?
-
So an official and a Patriots underling just randomly decided to take air out of game balls one day?
I call bullshit. Somebody told them to do it. Player, coach or otherwise - but someone higher up the chain.
-
The Wells Report (over 240 pages ) says "More Probable Than Not Brady Was Generally Aware"
Text messages between Two equipment managers, Jim McNally and John Jastremsky imply Brady liked his footballs inflated lower than the minimum 12.5lb per square in.
You can read the story on www.cleveland.com
My prediction is Brady will come out smelling like a rose.
-
While overall I think it is much ado about nothing....in that I doubt that this gave Brady little if any competitive edge, some "token" punishment will likely come down. No, they won't take away any titles or games won or such nonsense.
What then? A fine for TB? A one game suspension. He will have to pass Giselle around for the other NFL owners to have her way with her?
Draft picks next year?
He will have to pass Giselle around for the other NFL owners to have her way with her?
How do I purchase a team, then?
-
So an official and a Patriots underling just randomly decided to take air out of game balls one day?
I call bullshit. Somebody told them to do it. Player, coach or otherwise - but someone higher up the chain.
-
While overall I think it is much ado about nothing....in that I doubt that this gave Brady little if any competitive edge, some "token" punishment will likely come down. No, they won't take away any titles or games won or such nonsense.
What then? A fine for TB? A one game suspension. He will have to pass Giselle around for the other NFL owners to have her way with her?
Draft picks next year?
While overall I think it is much ado about nothing....in that I doubt that this gave Brady little if any competitive edge, some "token" punishment will likely come down. No, they won't take away any titles or games won or such nonsense.
My point was about the NFL pumping its chest and telling everybody they will issue a definitive decision, when, this was all about nothing from Day 1.
As if a 'definitive decision' would make up for the Ray Rice debacle, etc. last season.
-
Merge
-
haters gotta hate.
-
I posted about this too, sorry, bad timing.
I think the Patriots have had plenty of time (over 3 months) to make sure the two equipment employees don't name names. It may be much ado about nothing but how long has this been going on?
I agree with Chicopee, Roger Goodell stinks as commish and should be replaced. Why did this so called investigation take so long? If the text messages between McNally and Jastremski imply Something then go and interrogate the two scapegoats.I posted about this too, sorry, bad timing.
I think the Patriots have had plenty of time (over 3 months) to make sure the two equipment employees don't name names. It may be much ado about nothing but how long has this been going on?
-
Hate the Patriots. Hate Brady. Always have always will.
-
Hate the Patriots. Hate Brady. Always have always will.
Hate the Patriots. Hate Brady. Always have always will.
Hate the Patriots? Not as much as the Steelers/Ravens obviously, but I have little use for them. The only thing likeable about them is Brady.
-
I agree with Chicopee, Roger Goodell stinks as commish and should be replaced. Why did this so called investigation take so long? If the text messages between McNally and Jastremski imply Something then go and interrogate the two scapegoats.I posted about this too, sorry, bad timing.
I think the Patriots have had plenty of time (over 3 months) to make sure the two equipment employees don't name names. It may be much ado about nothing but how long has this been going on?
I agree with Chicopee, Roger Goodell stinks as commish and should be replaced. Why did this so called investigation take so long? If the text messages between McNally and Jastremski imply Something then go and interrogate the two scapegoats.
goodell represents the owners so.........give kraft a little smack on the wrist.
i wouldn't complain considering all farmer and the browns got for the 'texting' bullshit was 2 games suspended and a very nominal fine.
Hate the Patriots. Hate Brady. Always have always will.
could it have something to do with 'new' england and the logo is of a minuteman?
do you like sam adams beer?
lol wanker.
-
I swear to God this is the funniest thing the NFL has produced in a long time, what a damn joke. "Well, like there's a good chance people knew stuff but we aren't saying he did or didn't without a shadow of a doubt". What a bitch move, this is just pandering to both crowds that can argue there's no proof or that he knew. This was entirely calculated to make people happy but not get anyone in trouble.
-
They're the wankers.
-
Who didn't see this comin.. Of course it's the 2 underpaid ballboys that would do this.. No way neither will throw Brady under the Bus.. Next private plane tour will take care of that. Those 2 have already been Booked on that Plane.. Those 2 Chowders got rooked...
-
Hate the Patriots. Hate Brady. Always have always will.
Hate the Patriots? Not as much as the Steelers/Ravens obviously, but I have little use for them. The only thing likeable about them is Brady.
The only thing likeable about them is Brady.
And all those shiny trophies.
-
The only thing likeable about them is Brady.
And all those shiny trophies.
And all those shiny trophies.
We got a lot more. We just need to add to the collection.
-
And all those shiny trophies.
We got a lot more. We just need to add to the collection.
We got a lot more. We just need to add to the collection.
Who do you play for, Gip?
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login