Skip to content

So Much For A Definitive Decision

The Browns Board
48 20 1.7k
  • While overall I think it is much ado about nothing....in that I doubt that this gave Brady little if any competitive edge, some "token" punishment will likely come down. No, they won't take away any titles or games won or such nonsense.

    What then? A fine for TB? A one game suspension. He will have to pass Giselle around for the other NFL owners to have her way with her?

    Draft picks next year?

    @the-gipper said:

    He will have to pass Giselle around for the other NFL owners to have her way with her?

    How do I purchase a team, then?

  • So an official and a Patriots underling just randomly decided to take air out of game balls one day?

    I call bullshit. Somebody told them to do it. Player, coach or otherwise - but someone higher up the chain.

    @tiamat63 said:

    So an official and a Patriots underling just randomly decided to take air out of game balls one day?

    I call bullshit. Somebody told them to do it. Player, coach or otherwise - but someone higher up the chain.

    Did the GM text the clubhouse guy from upstairs?

  • While overall I think it is much ado about nothing....in that I doubt that this gave Brady little if any competitive edge, some "token" punishment will likely come down. No, they won't take away any titles or games won or such nonsense.

    What then? A fine for TB? A one game suspension. He will have to pass Giselle around for the other NFL owners to have her way with her?

    Draft picks next year?

    @the-gipper said:

    While overall I think it is much ado about nothing....in that I doubt that this gave Brady little if any competitive edge, some "token" punishment will likely come down. No, they won't take away any titles or games won or such nonsense.

    My point was about the NFL pumping its chest and telling everybody they will issue a definitive decision, when, this was all about nothing from Day 1.

    As if a 'definitive decision' would make up for the Ray Rice debacle, etc. last season.

  • Merge

  • I posted about this too, sorry, bad timing.

    I think the Patriots have had plenty of time (over 3 months) to make sure the two equipment employees don't name names. It may be much ado about nothing but how long has this been going on?

  • haters gotta hate.

  • I posted about this too, sorry, bad timing.

    I think the Patriots have had plenty of time (over 3 months) to make sure the two equipment employees don't name names. It may be much ado about nothing but how long has this been going on?

    @opal312 said:

    I posted about this too, sorry, bad timing.

    I think the Patriots have had plenty of time (over 3 months) to make sure the two equipment employees don't name names. It may be much ado about nothing but how long has this been going on?

    I agree with Chicopee, Roger Goodell stinks as commish and should be replaced. Why did this so called investigation take so long? If the text messages between McNally and Jastremski imply Something then go and interrogate the two scapegoats.
  • Hate the Patriots. Hate Brady. Always have always will.

  • Hate the Patriots. Hate Brady. Always have always will.

    @londonbrown said:

    Hate the Patriots. Hate Brady. Always have always will.

    Hate the Patriots? Not as much as the Steelers/Ravens obviously, but I have little use for them. The only thing likeable about them is Brady.

  • @opal312 said:

    I posted about this too, sorry, bad timing.

    I think the Patriots have had plenty of time (over 3 months) to make sure the two equipment employees don't name names. It may be much ado about nothing but how long has this been going on?

    I agree with Chicopee, Roger Goodell stinks as commish and should be replaced. Why did this so called investigation take so long? If the text messages between McNally and Jastremski imply Something then go and interrogate the two scapegoats.

    @opal312 said:

    I agree with Chicopee, Roger Goodell stinks as commish and should be replaced. Why did this so called investigation take so long? If the text messages between McNally and Jastremski imply Something then go and interrogate the two scapegoats.

    goodell represents the owners so.........give kraft a little smack on the wrist.

    i wouldn't complain considering all farmer and the browns got for the 'texting' bullshit was 2 games suspended and a very nominal fine.

    @londonbrown said:

    Hate the Patriots. Hate Brady. Always have always will.

    could it have something to do with 'new' england and the logo is of a minuteman?

    do you like sam adams beer?

    lol wanker.

  • I swear to God this is the funniest thing the NFL has produced in a long time, what a damn joke. "Well, like there's a good chance people knew stuff but we aren't saying he did or didn't without a shadow of a doubt". What a bitch move, this is just pandering to both crowds that can argue there's no proof or that he knew. This was entirely calculated to make people happy but not get anyone in trouble.

  • They're the wankers.

  • Who didn't see this comin.. Of course it's the 2 underpaid ballboys that would do this.. No way neither will throw Brady under the Bus.. Next private plane tour will take care of that. Those 2 have already been Booked on that Plane.. Those 2 Chowders got rooked...

  • @londonbrown said:

    Hate the Patriots. Hate Brady. Always have always will.

    Hate the Patriots? Not as much as the Steelers/Ravens obviously, but I have little use for them. The only thing likeable about them is Brady.

    @the-gipper said:

    The only thing likeable about them is Brady.

    And all those shiny trophies.

  • @the-gipper said:

    The only thing likeable about them is Brady.

    And all those shiny trophies.

    @chicopee-john said:

    And all those shiny trophies.

    We got a lot more. We just need to add to the collection.

  • @chicopee-john said:

    And all those shiny trophies.

    We got a lot more. We just need to add to the collection.

    @the-gipper said:

    We got a lot more. We just need to add to the collection.

    Who do you play for, Gip?

  • The only thing good to come out of New England in the last 200 years is Sam Adams Beer , and most of that is brewed in Cincinnati. Oh, and my wife of course.....and clam chowder.

  • The two club house fall guys are in sunny Bermuda by now on a beach throwing deflated footballs to each other. Troy Aikman said three months ago that Brady had to be involved and no other player. Who else cared about the psi of the football. The Colts notified the league in advance of that playoff game because it probably had been going on a long time.

    It took Ted Wells and his crack team of investigators 103 days to say it was probable that Brady knew. Talk about a sham! The cheaters will go on cheating because that's what they do. Nothing will happen and the Patriots will start the season as arrogant as ever. Roger Goodell and the media will still suck up to them.

  • The only thing good to come out of New England in the last 200 years is Sam Adams Beer , and most of that is brewed in Cincinnati. Oh, and my wife of course.....and clam chowder.

    @cuwoohio said:

    The only thing good to come out of New England in the last 200 years is Sam Adams Beer , and most of that is brewed in Cincinnati. Oh, and my wife of course.....and clam chowder.

    what about the barney franks?

    they plump when you stick them up your ass.