Skip to content

Braylon Edwards busted for DUI (I scooped Walter on this)

The Browns Board
37 17 1.4k
  • The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #5

    Most appropriate line from that article:

    The former University of Michigan standout will always be viewed as a chief example of squandered talent

  • Most appropriate line from that article:

    The former University of Michigan standout will always be viewed as a chief example of squandered talent

    nickersN nickers wrote on last edited by
    #6

    @the-gipper said:

    Most appropriate line from that article:

    The former University of Michigan standout will always be viewed as a chief example of squandered talent

    That statement right there summed it up.. I just hope Josh Gordon gets his head out of his ass.. His next dumb act could be fatal to his career.. And like BE.. To harbour that kind of talent is certainly a waste!

  • .20?? His blood alcohol level was almost as high as his drop percentage.

    Zombo

    hoortaH hoorta wrote on last edited by
    #7

    Zombo said:

    2.0?? His blood alcohol level was almost as high as his drop percentage.

    Zombo

    Not talking drop percentage- but Dr. Hoorta will say this. Yeah- MHO is .08 is too low for the legal limit, but when you get into the 2.0 range, that's where it really DOES start getting dangerous (unless you're a full-bore alky, those folks build up a tremendous tolerance to booze). My ER experience is that's the level where you see people driving off the road, into trees, other cars, or bus stops killing people.

  • jrb12711J jrb12711 wrote on last edited by
    #8

    Another reminder why the Browns haven't been able to turn the corner-wasted 1st round picks.

  • miktoxicM miktoxic wrote on last edited by
    #9

    no no no woody...? no no

  • WalterWhiteW WalterWhite wrote on last edited by
    #10

    http://cle.247sports.com/Bolt/Former-Jets-Browns-WR-Braylon-Edwards-arrested-for-DUI-37243908

    Sad, guy had million dollar talent and a 10 cent attitude. I remember how good he was in 2007 along with Winslow. WE FUCKING DRAFTED THIS CLOWN over Aaron Rogers.

  • Zombo said:

    2.0?? His blood alcohol level was almost as high as his drop percentage.

    Zombo

    Not talking drop percentage- but Dr. Hoorta will say this. Yeah- MHO is .08 is too low for the legal limit, but when you get into the 2.0 range, that's where it really DOES start getting dangerous (unless you're a full-bore alky, those folks build up a tremendous tolerance to booze). My ER experience is that's the level where you see people driving off the road, into trees, other cars, or bus stops killing people.

    MLD WoodyM MLD Woody wrote on last edited by
    #11

    @hoorta said:

    Not talking drop percentage- but Dr. Hoorta will say this. Yeah- MHO is .08 is too low for the legal limit, but when you get into the 2.0 range, that's where it really DOES start getting dangerous (unless you're a full-bore alky, those folks build up a tremendous tolerance to booze). My ER experience is that's the level where you see people driving off the road, into trees, other cars, or bus stops killing people.

    2.0? Holy fuck

  • no no no woody...? no no

    MLD WoodyM MLD Woody wrote on last edited by
    #12

    @miktoxic said:

    no no no woody...? no no

    Are we supposed to have are fandom damaged every time a former college player does something dumb off the field...

    ... Because if so...

    ...Maurice

  • @miktoxic said:

    no no no woody...? no no

    Are we supposed to have are fandom damaged every time a former college player does something dumb off the field...

    ... Because if so...

    ...Maurice

    miktoxicM miktoxic wrote on last edited by
    #13

    @mld-woody said:

    Are we supposed to have are fandom damaged every time a former college player does something dumb off the field...

    ... Because if so...

    ...Maurice

    not at all. but when you wear a name tag with the big M on it, you shouldn't be surprised if you get a michigan rant here or there.

  • W wargograw wrote on last edited by
    #14

    I got a .15 in 2012. Worst moment of my life.

  • miktoxicM miktoxic wrote on last edited by
    #15

    .15?

    best was trippin on shrooms and the cop asked me to reicte the alphabet backwards. man did i fuck his world up.

  • Opal312O Opal312 wrote on last edited by
    #16

    We could have had Aaron Rodgers. Winslow and Edwards both went downhill fast.

  • @mld-woody said:

    Are we supposed to have are fandom damaged every time a former college player does something dumb off the field...

    ... Because if so...

    ...Maurice

    not at all. but when you wear a name tag with the big M on it, you shouldn't be surprised if you get a michigan rant here or there.

    MLD WoodyM MLD Woody wrote on last edited by
    #17

    @miktoxic said:

    not at all. but when you wear a name tag with the big M on it, you shouldn't be surprised if you get a michigan rant here or there.

    Oh, I'm not surprised

  • @miktoxic said:

    no no no woody...? no no

    Are we supposed to have are fandom damaged every time a former college player does something dumb off the field...

    ... Because if so...

    ...Maurice

    Browns149B Browns149 wrote on last edited by
    #18

    @mld-woody said:

    Are we supposed to have are fandom damaged every time a former college player does something dumb off the field...

    ... Because if so...

    ...Maurice

    The Browns didn't draft Clarett

  • Browns149B Browns149 wrote on last edited by
    #19

    Not sure what I had, but the cop dragged me out of the car................THROUGH THE WINDOW

  • WalterWhiteW WalterWhite wrote on last edited by
    #20

    2006 - Bowling Green State University, I fell down a flight of stairs at a frat party and was careflighted to St. Vincent Medical Center

    I blew a .37 and nearly died. I drank a case of beer during the day, a bottle of vodka in the evening and shots at night. I don't remember most of it.

  • 2006 - Bowling Green State University, I fell down a flight of stairs at a frat party and was careflighted to St. Vincent Medical Center

    I blew a .37 and nearly died. I drank a case of beer during the day, a bottle of vodka in the evening and shots at night. I don't remember most of it.

    ComeonmanC Comeonman wrote on last edited by
    #21

    @walterwhite said:

    2006 - Bowling Green State University, I fell down a flight of stairs at a frat party and was careflighted to St. Vincent Medical Center

    I blew a .37 and nearly died. I drank a case of beer during the day, a bottle of vodka in the evening and shots at night. I don't remember most of it.

    Fat drunk and stupid is no way to go through life son
  • 2006 - Bowling Green State University, I fell down a flight of stairs at a frat party and was careflighted to St. Vincent Medical Center

    I blew a .37 and nearly died. I drank a case of beer during the day, a bottle of vodka in the evening and shots at night. I don't remember most of it.

    miktoxicM miktoxic wrote on last edited by
    #22

    @walterwhite said:

    2006 - Bowling Green State University, I fell down a flight of stairs at a frat party and was careflighted to St. Vincent Medical Center

    I blew a .37 and nearly died. I drank a case of beer during the day, a bottle of vodka in the evening and shots at night. I don't remember most of it.

    dude.

    i got stories.

    might tell you one day over a glass of vodka...

  • @walterwhite said:

    2006 - Bowling Green State University, I fell down a flight of stairs at a frat party and was careflighted to St. Vincent Medical Center

    I blew a .37 and nearly died. I drank a case of beer during the day, a bottle of vodka in the evening and shots at night. I don't remember most of it.

    Fat drunk and stupid is no way to go through life son
    WalterWhiteW WalterWhite wrote on last edited by WalterWhite
    #23

    @comeonman said:

    Fat drunk and stupid is no way to go through life son

    1. Not at all fat, in rather good shape.

    2. Stupid, that's subjective to many.

    3. Guilty, I love drinking. It's in my DNA

  • 2006 - Bowling Green State University, I fell down a flight of stairs at a frat party and was careflighted to St. Vincent Medical Center

    I blew a .37 and nearly died. I drank a case of beer during the day, a bottle of vodka in the evening and shots at night. I don't remember most of it.

    hoortaH hoorta wrote on last edited by
    #24

    @walterwhite said:

    2006 - Bowling Green State University, I fell down a flight of stairs at a frat party and was careflighted to St. Vincent Medical Center

    I blew a .37 and nearly died. I drank a case of beer during the day, a bottle of vodka in the evening and shots at night. I don't remember most of it.

    Walter- that's why I said in my previous post hard core alkys develop a tremendous tolerance to booze. The most memorable one was when they dragged this old guy into ER, after he drove his car into a pole. Remembered quite clearly what he did- with a booze level of .43