Braylon Edwards busted for DUI (I scooped Walter on this)
-
http://cle.247sports.com/Bolt/Former-Jets-Browns-WR-Braylon-Edwards-arrested-for-DUI-37243908
Sad, guy had million dollar talent and a 10 cent attitude. I remember how good he was in 2007 along with Winslow. WE FUCKING DRAFTED THIS CLOWN over Aaron Rogers.
-
Zombo said:
2.0?? His blood alcohol level was almost as high as his drop percentage.
Zombo
Not talking drop percentage- but Dr. Hoorta will say this. Yeah- MHO is .08 is too low for the legal limit, but when you get into the 2.0 range, that's where it really DOES start getting dangerous (unless you're a full-bore alky, those folks build up a tremendous tolerance to booze). My ER experience is that's the level where you see people driving off the road, into trees, other cars, or bus stops killing people.
Not talking drop percentage- but Dr. Hoorta will say this. Yeah- MHO is .08 is too low for the legal limit, but when you get into the 2.0 range, that's where it really DOES start getting dangerous (unless you're a full-bore alky, those folks build up a tremendous tolerance to booze). My ER experience is that's the level where you see people driving off the road, into trees, other cars, or bus stops killing people.
2.0? Holy fuck
-
-
Are we supposed to have are fandom damaged every time a former college player does something dumb off the field...
... Because if so...
...Maurice
not at all. but when you wear a name tag with the big M on it, you shouldn't be surprised if you get a michigan rant here or there.
-
I got a .15 in 2012. Worst moment of my life.
-
.15?
best was trippin on shrooms and the cop asked me to reicte the alphabet backwards. man did i fuck his world up.
-
-
Are we supposed to have are fandom damaged every time a former college player does something dumb off the field...
... Because if so...
...Maurice
not at all. but when you wear a name tag with the big M on it, you shouldn't be surprised if you get a michigan rant here or there.
-
Are we supposed to have are fandom damaged every time a former college player does something dumb off the field...
... Because if so...
...Maurice
The Browns didn't draft Clarett
-
Not sure what I had, but the cop dragged me out of the car................THROUGH THE WINDOW
-
2006 - Bowling Green State University, I fell down a flight of stairs at a frat party and was careflighted to St. Vincent Medical Center
I blew a .37 and nearly died. I drank a case of beer during the day, a bottle of vodka in the evening and shots at night. I don't remember most of it.
-
2006 - Bowling Green State University, I fell down a flight of stairs at a frat party and was careflighted to St. Vincent Medical Center
I blew a .37 and nearly died. I drank a case of beer during the day, a bottle of vodka in the evening and shots at night. I don't remember most of it.
Fat drunk and stupid is no way to go through life son2006 - Bowling Green State University, I fell down a flight of stairs at a frat party and was careflighted to St. Vincent Medical Center
I blew a .37 and nearly died. I drank a case of beer during the day, a bottle of vodka in the evening and shots at night. I don't remember most of it.
-
2006 - Bowling Green State University, I fell down a flight of stairs at a frat party and was careflighted to St. Vincent Medical Center
I blew a .37 and nearly died. I drank a case of beer during the day, a bottle of vodka in the evening and shots at night. I don't remember most of it.
2006 - Bowling Green State University, I fell down a flight of stairs at a frat party and was careflighted to St. Vincent Medical Center
I blew a .37 and nearly died. I drank a case of beer during the day, a bottle of vodka in the evening and shots at night. I don't remember most of it.
dude.
i got stories.
might tell you one day over a glass of vodka...
-
Fat drunk and stupid is no way to go through life son2006 - Bowling Green State University, I fell down a flight of stairs at a frat party and was careflighted to St. Vincent Medical Center
I blew a .37 and nearly died. I drank a case of beer during the day, a bottle of vodka in the evening and shots at night. I don't remember most of it.
Fat drunk and stupid is no way to go through life son
1. Not at all fat, in rather good shape.
2. Stupid, that's subjective to many.
3. Guilty, I love drinking. It's in my DNA
-
2006 - Bowling Green State University, I fell down a flight of stairs at a frat party and was careflighted to St. Vincent Medical Center
I blew a .37 and nearly died. I drank a case of beer during the day, a bottle of vodka in the evening and shots at night. I don't remember most of it.
2006 - Bowling Green State University, I fell down a flight of stairs at a frat party and was careflighted to St. Vincent Medical Center
I blew a .37 and nearly died. I drank a case of beer during the day, a bottle of vodka in the evening and shots at night. I don't remember most of it.
Walter- that's why I said in my previous post hard core alkys develop a tremendous tolerance to booze. The most memorable one was when they dragged this old guy into ER, after he drove his car into a pole. Remembered quite clearly what he did- with a booze level of .43
-
2006 - Bowling Green State University, I fell down a flight of stairs at a frat party and was careflighted to St. Vincent Medical Center
I blew a .37 and nearly died. I drank a case of beer during the day, a bottle of vodka in the evening and shots at night. I don't remember most of it.
Walter- that's why I said in my previous post hard core alkys develop a tremendous tolerance to booze. The most memorable one was when they dragged this old guy into ER, after he drove his car into a pole. Remembered quite clearly what he did- with a booze level of .43
Walter- that's why I said in my previous post hard core alkys develop a tremendous tolerance to booze. The most memorable one was when they dragged this old guy into ER, after he drove his car into a pole. Remembered quite clearly what he did- with a booze level of .43
Can't they legally operate on you without anesthesia if you get to a .38?
-
Walter- that's why I said in my previous post hard core alkys develop a tremendous tolerance to booze. The most memorable one was when they dragged this old guy into ER, after he drove his car into a pole. Remembered quite clearly what he did- with a booze level of .43
Can't they legally operate on you without anesthesia if you get to a .38?
Can't they legally operate on you without anesthesia if you get to a .38?
Saw a guy in the ER once with over a .40. They had admitted him because it was so high. He was walking around and you would never guess he was drunk.
-
I got cured of ever drinking and driving the night a friend of mine got killed stopped at a red light by a guy who hit him from behind who was so drunk that he did not even remember driving when he woke up in jail the next morning. All he got was 10 years probation because he had a clean record up until that time. The one that got me happened here two weeks ago when a multiple dui offender hit a family from behind and killed all but one son and his mother in the car. Unforgivable for the justice system to have never put this guy away well before it cost so many lives.
http://www.twcnews.com/tx/austin/news/2015/04/23/3-children-dead-in-liberty-hill-crash.html
-
I got cured of ever drinking and driving the night a friend of mine got killed stopped at a red light by a guy who hit him from behind who was so drunk that he did not even remember driving when he woke up in jail the next morning. All he got was 10 years probation because he had a clean record up until that time. The one that got me happened here two weeks ago when a multiple dui offender hit a family from behind and killed all but one son and his mother in the car. Unforgivable for the justice system to have never put this guy away well before it cost so many lives.
http://www.twcnews.com/tx/austin/news/2015/04/23/3-children-dead-in-liberty-hill-crash.html
I got cured of ever drinking and driving the night a friend of mine got killed stopped at a red light by a guy who hit him from behind who was so drunk that he did not even remember driving when he woke up in jail the next morning. All he got was 10 years probation because he had a clean record up until that time. The one that got me happened here two weeks ago when a multiple dui offender hit a family from behind and killed all but one son and his mother in the car. Unforgivable for the justice system to have never put this guy away well before it cost so many lives.
http://www.twcnews.com/tx/austin/news/2015/04/23/3-children-dead-in-liberty-hill-crash.html
Maybe have all cars fitted with a breathalyzer that stops you driving if you're over the limit...but not the time/place for that discussion!
-
I think if someone you personally know is killed or seriously injured as a result of drunk driving, your chances of doing it decrease incredibly.
I don't get drunk as it is, but I would never drive drunk after having a high school friend die in an accident.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login