Skip to content

Braylon Edwards busted for DUI (I scooped Walter on this)

The Browns Board
37 17 1.4k
  • no no no woody...? no no

    MLD WoodyM MLD Woody wrote on last edited by
    #12

    @miktoxic said:

    no no no woody...? no no

    Are we supposed to have are fandom damaged every time a former college player does something dumb off the field...

    ... Because if so...

    ...Maurice

  • @miktoxic said:

    no no no woody...? no no

    Are we supposed to have are fandom damaged every time a former college player does something dumb off the field...

    ... Because if so...

    ...Maurice

    miktoxicM miktoxic wrote on last edited by
    #13

    @mld-woody said:

    Are we supposed to have are fandom damaged every time a former college player does something dumb off the field...

    ... Because if so...

    ...Maurice

    not at all. but when you wear a name tag with the big M on it, you shouldn't be surprised if you get a michigan rant here or there.

  • W wargograw wrote on last edited by
    #14

    I got a .15 in 2012. Worst moment of my life.

  • miktoxicM miktoxic wrote on last edited by
    #15

    .15?

    best was trippin on shrooms and the cop asked me to reicte the alphabet backwards. man did i fuck his world up.

  • Opal312O Opal312 wrote on last edited by
    #16

    We could have had Aaron Rodgers. Winslow and Edwards both went downhill fast.

  • @mld-woody said:

    Are we supposed to have are fandom damaged every time a former college player does something dumb off the field...

    ... Because if so...

    ...Maurice

    not at all. but when you wear a name tag with the big M on it, you shouldn't be surprised if you get a michigan rant here or there.

    MLD WoodyM MLD Woody wrote on last edited by
    #17

    @miktoxic said:

    not at all. but when you wear a name tag with the big M on it, you shouldn't be surprised if you get a michigan rant here or there.

    Oh, I'm not surprised

  • @miktoxic said:

    no no no woody...? no no

    Are we supposed to have are fandom damaged every time a former college player does something dumb off the field...

    ... Because if so...

    ...Maurice

    Browns149B Browns149 wrote on last edited by
    #18

    @mld-woody said:

    Are we supposed to have are fandom damaged every time a former college player does something dumb off the field...

    ... Because if so...

    ...Maurice

    The Browns didn't draft Clarett

  • Browns149B Browns149 wrote on last edited by
    #19

    Not sure what I had, but the cop dragged me out of the car................THROUGH THE WINDOW

  • WalterWhiteW WalterWhite wrote on last edited by
    #20

    2006 - Bowling Green State University, I fell down a flight of stairs at a frat party and was careflighted to St. Vincent Medical Center

    I blew a .37 and nearly died. I drank a case of beer during the day, a bottle of vodka in the evening and shots at night. I don't remember most of it.

  • 2006 - Bowling Green State University, I fell down a flight of stairs at a frat party and was careflighted to St. Vincent Medical Center

    I blew a .37 and nearly died. I drank a case of beer during the day, a bottle of vodka in the evening and shots at night. I don't remember most of it.

    ComeonmanC Comeonman wrote on last edited by
    #21

    @walterwhite said:

    2006 - Bowling Green State University, I fell down a flight of stairs at a frat party and was careflighted to St. Vincent Medical Center

    I blew a .37 and nearly died. I drank a case of beer during the day, a bottle of vodka in the evening and shots at night. I don't remember most of it.

    Fat drunk and stupid is no way to go through life son
  • 2006 - Bowling Green State University, I fell down a flight of stairs at a frat party and was careflighted to St. Vincent Medical Center

    I blew a .37 and nearly died. I drank a case of beer during the day, a bottle of vodka in the evening and shots at night. I don't remember most of it.

    miktoxicM miktoxic wrote on last edited by
    #22

    @walterwhite said:

    2006 - Bowling Green State University, I fell down a flight of stairs at a frat party and was careflighted to St. Vincent Medical Center

    I blew a .37 and nearly died. I drank a case of beer during the day, a bottle of vodka in the evening and shots at night. I don't remember most of it.

    dude.

    i got stories.

    might tell you one day over a glass of vodka...

  • @walterwhite said:

    2006 - Bowling Green State University, I fell down a flight of stairs at a frat party and was careflighted to St. Vincent Medical Center

    I blew a .37 and nearly died. I drank a case of beer during the day, a bottle of vodka in the evening and shots at night. I don't remember most of it.

    Fat drunk and stupid is no way to go through life son
    WalterWhiteW WalterWhite wrote on last edited by WalterWhite
    #23

    @comeonman said:

    Fat drunk and stupid is no way to go through life son

    1. Not at all fat, in rather good shape.

    2. Stupid, that's subjective to many.

    3. Guilty, I love drinking. It's in my DNA

  • 2006 - Bowling Green State University, I fell down a flight of stairs at a frat party and was careflighted to St. Vincent Medical Center

    I blew a .37 and nearly died. I drank a case of beer during the day, a bottle of vodka in the evening and shots at night. I don't remember most of it.

    hoortaH hoorta wrote on last edited by
    #24

    @walterwhite said:

    2006 - Bowling Green State University, I fell down a flight of stairs at a frat party and was careflighted to St. Vincent Medical Center

    I blew a .37 and nearly died. I drank a case of beer during the day, a bottle of vodka in the evening and shots at night. I don't remember most of it.

    Walter- that's why I said in my previous post hard core alkys develop a tremendous tolerance to booze. The most memorable one was when they dragged this old guy into ER, after he drove his car into a pole. Remembered quite clearly what he did- with a booze level of .43

  • @walterwhite said:

    2006 - Bowling Green State University, I fell down a flight of stairs at a frat party and was careflighted to St. Vincent Medical Center

    I blew a .37 and nearly died. I drank a case of beer during the day, a bottle of vodka in the evening and shots at night. I don't remember most of it.

    Walter- that's why I said in my previous post hard core alkys develop a tremendous tolerance to booze. The most memorable one was when they dragged this old guy into ER, after he drove his car into a pole. Remembered quite clearly what he did- with a booze level of .43

    WalterWhiteW WalterWhite wrote on last edited by
    #25

    @hoorta said:

    Walter- that's why I said in my previous post hard core alkys develop a tremendous tolerance to booze. The most memorable one was when they dragged this old guy into ER, after he drove his car into a pole. Remembered quite clearly what he did- with a booze level of .43

    Can't they legally operate on you without anesthesia if you get to a .38?

  • @hoorta said:

    Walter- that's why I said in my previous post hard core alkys develop a tremendous tolerance to booze. The most memorable one was when they dragged this old guy into ER, after he drove his car into a pole. Remembered quite clearly what he did- with a booze level of .43

    Can't they legally operate on you without anesthesia if you get to a .38?

    DieHardBrownsFanD DieHardBrownsFan wrote on last edited by
    #26

    @walterwhite said:

    Can't they legally operate on you without anesthesia if you get to a .38?

    Saw a guy in the ER once with over a .40. They had admitted him because it was so high. He was walking around and you would never guess he was drunk.

  • T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by
    #27

    I got cured of ever drinking and driving the night a friend of mine got killed stopped at a red light by a guy who hit him from behind who was so drunk that he did not even remember driving when he woke up in jail the next morning. All he got was 10 years probation because he had a clean record up until that time. The one that got me happened here two weeks ago when a multiple dui offender hit a family from behind and killed all but one son and his mother in the car. Unforgivable for the justice system to have never put this guy away well before it cost so many lives.

    http://www.twcnews.com/tx/austin/news/2015/04/23/3-children-dead-in-liberty-hill-crash.html

  • I got cured of ever drinking and driving the night a friend of mine got killed stopped at a red light by a guy who hit him from behind who was so drunk that he did not even remember driving when he woke up in jail the next morning. All he got was 10 years probation because he had a clean record up until that time. The one that got me happened here two weeks ago when a multiple dui offender hit a family from behind and killed all but one son and his mother in the car. Unforgivable for the justice system to have never put this guy away well before it cost so many lives.

    http://www.twcnews.com/tx/austin/news/2015/04/23/3-children-dead-in-liberty-hill-crash.html

    gftChrisG gftChris wrote on last edited by
    #28

    @texasag1969 said:

    I got cured of ever drinking and driving the night a friend of mine got killed stopped at a red light by a guy who hit him from behind who was so drunk that he did not even remember driving when he woke up in jail the next morning. All he got was 10 years probation because he had a clean record up until that time. The one that got me happened here two weeks ago when a multiple dui offender hit a family from behind and killed all but one son and his mother in the car. Unforgivable for the justice system to have never put this guy away well before it cost so many lives.

    http://www.twcnews.com/tx/austin/news/2015/04/23/3-children-dead-in-liberty-hill-crash.html

    Maybe have all cars fitted with a breathalyzer that stops you driving if you're over the limit...but not the time/place for that discussion!

  • MLD WoodyM MLD Woody wrote on last edited by
    #29

    I think if someone you personally know is killed or seriously injured as a result of drunk driving, your chances of doing it decrease incredibly.

    I don't get drunk as it is, but I would never drive drunk after having a high school friend die in an accident.

  • @comeonman said:

    Fat drunk and stupid is no way to go through life son

    1. Not at all fat, in rather good shape.

    2. Stupid, that's subjective to many.

    3. Guilty, I love drinking. It's in my DNA

    ComeonmanC Comeonman wrote on last edited by
    #30

    @walterwhite said:

    1. Not at all fat, in rather good shape.

    2. Stupid, that's subjective to many.

    3. Guilty, I love drinking. It's in my DNA

    Animal House. Rent it, it's a great flick
  • DieHardBrownsFanD DieHardBrownsFan wrote on last edited by
    #31