Skip to content

Cleveland Browns Kardiac Kids

The Browns Board
11 7 1.0k
  • Cleveland Browns Kardiac Kids Song

  • Zombo said:

    Not really a song. In fact, I was a little worried it was going to turn into a NAMBLA video.

    ...but great classic clips of the Browns!

    Zombo

    Your right I kind of thought the same, we were not aware of stuff like that in the 80's.

    Actually the kid should of punched his dad in the nuts for bragging about his winning teams. But talking about the character of the players was good.

  • Just these two:

    12 days of a Cleveland Browns Christmas

    name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="

    type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">

    name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="

    type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

    Carol of the Browns

    Link

  • Ahh, the memories.... 🙂

  • Korny but you get the point near the end of the video

  • Yup unfortunately i remember..hehehehehe 😉

  • What about Bernie and the Jets?

  • This is a little later

    This Gem is called

    Masters of the Gridiron Circa 1986

  • You sat through part 1

    Might as well see how this ends

  • Yep I remember this stuff.....Damn that was almost as gay as Lumburgh

  • Just these two:

    12 days of a Cleveland Browns Christmas

    name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="

    type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">

    name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="

    type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

    Carol of the Browns

    Link

    @oconrecon said:

    Carol of the Browns

    Link

    Changed the link above as YouTube disallowed the original.

    Maybe I've had one too many tonight (two total, so can't be), but I just welled up watching it. I had forgotten how fun the '07 season was to watch. We could actually do something.

    Of course I well up at the end of Major League too. Pathetic.