Skip to content

Opener- Titans

Tailgate Party
42 13 37.7k
  • hoortaH hoorta wrote on last edited by
    #1

    It's now official- Howie and G-Man are making the trip for this game. Plan accordingly.

  • The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #2

    The weekend of September 20th. That works good for me.

  • Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by
    #3

    A birthday in Cleveland (or on the road to...)? Why not... wouldn't be the first.

    Also have Indians evening games Friday and Saturday vs. the Sox...

    I would like to coordinate seating with visitor(s) or homefolk...

  • It's now official- Howie and G-Man are making the trip for this game. Plan accordingly.

    Mark OM Mark O wrote on last edited by
    #4

    @hoorta said:

    It's now official- Howie and G-Man are making the trip for this game. Plan accordingly.

    What the fuck....the rest of us coming don't count?

  • @hoorta said:

    It's now official- Howie and G-Man are making the trip for this game. Plan accordingly.

    What the fuck....the rest of us coming don't count?

    hoortaH hoorta wrote on last edited by hoorta
    #5

    @mark-o said:

    What the fuck....the rest of us coming don't count?

    LOL, you warm weather wimp- I suppose you can take credit for planting the seed. Haven't heard from Zombo yet.

  • ballpeenB ballpeen wrote on last edited by
    #6

    Sounds good.

  • The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #7

    How do you all like my avatar? Look familiar?

  • @mark-o said:

    What the fuck....the rest of us coming don't count?

    LOL, you warm weather wimp- I suppose you can take credit for planting the seed. Haven't heard from Zombo yet.

    Mark OM Mark O wrote on last edited by
    #8

    @hoorta said:

    LOL, you warm weather wimp- I suppose you can take credit for planting the seed. Haven't heard from Zombo yet.

    Zombo is in for that game as well. The whole island of misfit toys will be in town to see us go to 2-0

  • HowieDawgH HowieDawg wrote on last edited by
    #9

    Not to mention Pavo Joe

    Can't wait, looking forward to seeing you all again.

  • Not to mention Pavo Joe

    Can't wait, looking forward to seeing you all again.

    Mark OM Mark O wrote on last edited by
    #10

    @howiedawg said:

    Not to mention Pavo Joe

    Can't wait, looking forward to seeing you all again.

    I'm sorry....who??

  • Pavo JoeP Pavo Joe wrote on last edited by
    #11

    Thanks, HowieDawg. Who again ?????At least I can stumble from point A to point B without getting lost..

  • Thanks, HowieDawg. Who again ?????At least I can stumble from point A to point B without getting lost..

    HowieDawgH HowieDawg wrote on last edited by
    #12

    @pavo-joe said:

    Thanks, HowieDawg. Who again ?????At least I can stumble from point A to point B without getting lost..

    No problem Pavo Joe.

    It's going to be more epic than ever I'm sure. And yes, i hope we don't take the scenic route this year after the game. perhaps if I had not consumed quite so many shots, beers and stadium beers I would have realized I was being lead by a useless shepherd.

    Looking forward to seeing the whole crew assembled again

    H

  • @pavo-joe said:

    Thanks, HowieDawg. Who again ?????At least I can stumble from point A to point B without getting lost..

    No problem Pavo Joe.

    It's going to be more epic than ever I'm sure. And yes, i hope we don't take the scenic route this year after the game. perhaps if I had not consumed quite so many shots, beers and stadium beers I would have realized I was being lead by a useless shepherd.

    Looking forward to seeing the whole crew assembled again

    H

    Mark OM Mark O wrote on last edited by
    #13

    @howiedawg said:

    No problem Pavo Joe.

    It's going to be more epic than ever I'm sure. And yes, i hope we don't take the scenic route this year after the game. perhaps if I had not consumed quite so many shots, beers and stadium beers I would have realized I was being lead by a useless shepherd.

    Looking forward to seeing the whole crew assembled again

    H

    I'm not useless or a shepherd..... I just don't know where the fuck I'm going in downtown Cleveland. We were never actually "lost"...we just didn't know which direction we were going.

  • @howiedawg said:

    No problem Pavo Joe.

    It's going to be more epic than ever I'm sure. And yes, i hope we don't take the scenic route this year after the game. perhaps if I had not consumed quite so many shots, beers and stadium beers I would have realized I was being lead by a useless shepherd.

    Looking forward to seeing the whole crew assembled again

    H

    I'm not useless or a shepherd..... I just don't know where the fuck I'm going in downtown Cleveland. We were never actually "lost"...we just didn't know which direction we were going.

    HowieDawgH HowieDawg wrote on last edited by
    #14

    @mark-o said:

    I'm not useless or a shepherd..... I just don't know where the fuck I'm going in downtown Cleveland. We were never actually "lost"...we just didn't know which direction we were going.

    yeah, well, we had fun taking the wrong routes everywhere and I certainly needed the extra exercise to sober up before I fell asleep in my burger.

  • @mark-o said:

    I'm not useless or a shepherd..... I just don't know where the fuck I'm going in downtown Cleveland. We were never actually "lost"...we just didn't know which direction we were going.

    yeah, well, we had fun taking the wrong routes everywhere and I certainly needed the extra exercise to sober up before I fell asleep in my burger.

    Mark OM Mark O wrote on last edited by
    #15

    @howiedawg said:

    yeah, well, we had fun taking the wrong routes everywhere and I certainly needed the extra exercise to sober up before I fell asleep in my burger.

    Too bad that exercise didn't help keep you awake.

  • A Adoug319 wrote on last edited by
    #16

    call/text me at 216-544-9204

    Just looking for some sexy guy time

  • How do you all like my avatar? Look familiar?

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #17

    @the-gipper said:

    How do you all like my avatar? Look familiar?

    I changed it....so now I have to ask another question: Look familiar? (possibly yes to you strip club denizens).

  • JPPT1974J JPPT1974 wrote on last edited by
    #18

    Will clear my schedule out for that, as live in East TN. But of course I always clear my schedule out! For football Tisk Tisk!

  • The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by The Gipper
    #19

    So? What is the plan for this weekend boys and girls? You can pm me or e-mail me on my yahoo account.

    I see that Steve is playing Friday and Sat. at Put-in-Bay. Not doing the Eastland for the tailgate.

  • So? What is the plan for this weekend boys and girls? You can pm me or e-mail me on my yahoo account.

    I see that Steve is playing Friday and Sat. at Put-in-Bay. Not doing the Eastland for the tailgate.

    Browns149B Browns149 wrote on last edited by
    #20

    @the-gipper said:

    So? What is the plan for this weekend boys and girls? You can pm me or e-mail me on my yahoo account.

    Go to the game, watch Mariota torch our shoddy defense, go home and drink