Skip to content

Opener- Titans

Tailgate Party
42 13 37.7k
  • @howiedawg said:

    No problem Pavo Joe.

    It's going to be more epic than ever I'm sure. And yes, i hope we don't take the scenic route this year after the game. perhaps if I had not consumed quite so many shots, beers and stadium beers I would have realized I was being lead by a useless shepherd.

    Looking forward to seeing the whole crew assembled again

    H

    I'm not useless or a shepherd..... I just don't know where the fuck I'm going in downtown Cleveland. We were never actually "lost"...we just didn't know which direction we were going.

    @mark-o said:

    I'm not useless or a shepherd..... I just don't know where the fuck I'm going in downtown Cleveland. We were never actually "lost"...we just didn't know which direction we were going.

    yeah, well, we had fun taking the wrong routes everywhere and I certainly needed the extra exercise to sober up before I fell asleep in my burger.

  • @mark-o said:

    I'm not useless or a shepherd..... I just don't know where the fuck I'm going in downtown Cleveland. We were never actually "lost"...we just didn't know which direction we were going.

    yeah, well, we had fun taking the wrong routes everywhere and I certainly needed the extra exercise to sober up before I fell asleep in my burger.

    @howiedawg said:

    yeah, well, we had fun taking the wrong routes everywhere and I certainly needed the extra exercise to sober up before I fell asleep in my burger.

    Too bad that exercise didn't help keep you awake.

  • call/text me at 216-544-9204

    Just looking for some sexy guy time

  • How do you all like my avatar? Look familiar?

    @the-gipper said:

    How do you all like my avatar? Look familiar?

    I changed it....so now I have to ask another question: Look familiar? (possibly yes to you strip club denizens).

  • Will clear my schedule out for that, as live in East TN. But of course I always clear my schedule out! For football Tisk Tisk!

  • So? What is the plan for this weekend boys and girls? You can pm me or e-mail me on my yahoo account.

    I see that Steve is playing Friday and Sat. at Put-in-Bay. Not doing the Eastland for the tailgate.

  • So? What is the plan for this weekend boys and girls? You can pm me or e-mail me on my yahoo account.

    I see that Steve is playing Friday and Sat. at Put-in-Bay. Not doing the Eastland for the tailgate.

    @the-gipper said:

    So? What is the plan for this weekend boys and girls? You can pm me or e-mail me on my yahoo account.

    Go to the game, watch Mariota torch our shoddy defense, go home and drink

  • My wife & I will be there along with my Daughter & Son in Law, who also have season tickets.

    I've only been to one of these a couple years ago. Some questions:

    1) What time will the tailgate start?

    2) What should we bring?...Hot dogs, brats, buns, beer? Peanut butter fudge & munchies? Son in Law has a small gas grill & we can pump out dogs & brats quickly. Just let me know what we can do.

    Looking forward to it.

    Mike

  • My wife & I will be there along with my Daughter & Son in Law, who also have season tickets.

    I've only been to one of these a couple years ago. Some questions:

    1) What time will the tailgate start?

    2) What should we bring?...Hot dogs, brats, buns, beer? Peanut butter fudge & munchies? Son in Law has a small gas grill & we can pump out dogs & brats quickly. Just let me know what we can do.

    Looking forward to it.

    Mike

    @canton-mike said:

    My wife & I will be there along with my Daughter & Son in Law, who also have season tickets.

    I've only been to one of these a couple years ago. Some questions:

    1) What time will the tailgate start?

    2) What should we bring?...Hot dogs, brats, buns, beer? Peanut butter fudge & munchies? Son in Law has a small gas grill & we can pump out dogs & brats quickly. Just let me know what we can do.

    Looking forward to it.

    Mike

    I'll have to PM Ed the (retired) Tailgate meister as to what the plans are. I suspect the Brits will be there shortly after the sun comes up. I usually get there at a more sane hour of 9 or so.

  • So? What is the plan for this weekend boys and girls? You can pm me or e-mail me on my yahoo account.

    I see that Steve is playing Friday and Sat. at Put-in-Bay. Not doing the Eastland for the tailgate.

    @the-gipper said:

    So? What is the plan for this weekend boys and girls? You can pm me or e-mail me on my yahoo account.

    I see that Steve is playing Friday and Sat. at Put-in-Bay. Not doing the Eastland for the tailgate.

    Gip, I get in Thursday night at 10:00 PM. Staying at the Gateway Radisson downtown.

    Saturday night, a bunch of us are going to the Tribe game. Tickets are cheap if anyone wants to go.

    Friday night might be the night we head up to the suburbs and do the Eastland or something like that.

    I don't know if you guys have heard, but Howard and G are not making it this year.

    Keith is coming from Scotland, Mark is coming from California, Mike is coming from Atlanta, and it sounds like most or all of our Ohio crowd will be there.

    Tailgate ... same spot, people start getting there 7 AM.

    Browns Backers have invited me to walk on the field Sunday before the game, so I may have to leave the tailgate early, have to be at stadium by noon ... so orange shit has to flow by 11.

    Gip, I think I have all your contact info, and if you don't have mine, contact me. If any plans get cemented I will let you know. And that goes for Larry, Mike, Cal, and anyone else that will be joining us, PM me and I'll text you with whatever we are doing.

    Can't wait to see everybody and watch a home win!

    Zombo

  • My wife & I will be there along with my Daughter & Son in Law, who also have season tickets.

    I've only been to one of these a couple years ago. Some questions:

    1) What time will the tailgate start?

    2) What should we bring?...Hot dogs, brats, buns, beer? Peanut butter fudge & munchies? Son in Law has a small gas grill & we can pump out dogs & brats quickly. Just let me know what we can do.

    Looking forward to it.

    Mike

    @canton-mike said:

    My wife & I will be there along with my Daughter & Son in Law, who also have season tickets.

    I've only been to one of these a couple years ago. Some questions:

    1) What time will the tailgate start?

    2) What should we bring?...Hot dogs, brats, buns, beer? Peanut butter fudge & munchies? Son in Law has a small gas grill & we can pump out dogs & brats quickly. Just let me know what we can do.

    Looking forward to it.

    Mike

    Mike,

    Tailgate, starts at 7 AM people usually flock in between 7 & 9. I like to be there as early as possible.

    It will be great to see you and your family. Ed (Roachmastr) is planning something food-wise, but I would say bring your grill, dogs and brats, that is a great idea, we always have more people than we think.

    The fudge and munchies will get comsumed as well, lol. Between you and Ed, we should be covered. We will all donate to Ed, don't be shy about putting out a donation jar if you end up sharing your food. BYOB.

    I can't wait to see everybody!

    Z

  • @canton-mike said:

    My wife & I will be there along with my Daughter & Son in Law, who also have season tickets.

    I've only been to one of these a couple years ago. Some questions:

    1) What time will the tailgate start?

    2) What should we bring?...Hot dogs, brats, buns, beer? Peanut butter fudge & munchies? Son in Law has a small gas grill & we can pump out dogs & brats quickly. Just let me know what we can do.

    Looking forward to it.

    Mike

    I'll have to PM Ed the (retired) Tailgate meister as to what the plans are. I suspect the Brits will be there shortly after the sun comes up. I usually get there at a more sane hour of 9 or so.

    @hoorta said:

    I'll have to PM Ed the (retired) Tailgate meister as to what the plans are. I suspect the Brits will be there shortly after the sun comes up. I usually get there at a more sane hour of 9 or so.

    Larry,

    No Brits this year, just a Scot. Call me, text or PM me and I'll fill you in if you haven't heard.

    Ed is doing the food, sound like Mike will have a little thing going on too.

    I don't know when you get to Cleveland, but we will be out Friday, maybe the burbs, and Saturday, tribe game. Hope to see you those nights, if not, then definitely at the tailgate, it'll be great to catch up!

    Z

  • Gipper, I PM'd Larry and Mike, but it said "The Gipper can receive no new new messages"??

    Maybe you need to delete some old ones?

    Zombo

  • @the-gipper said:

    So? What is the plan for this weekend boys and girls? You can pm me or e-mail me on my yahoo account.

    I see that Steve is playing Friday and Sat. at Put-in-Bay. Not doing the Eastland for the tailgate.

    Gip, I get in Thursday night at 10:00 PM. Staying at the Gateway Radisson downtown.

    Saturday night, a bunch of us are going to the Tribe game. Tickets are cheap if anyone wants to go.

    Friday night might be the night we head up to the suburbs and do the Eastland or something like that.

    I don't know if you guys have heard, but Howard and G are not making it this year.

    Keith is coming from Scotland, Mark is coming from California, Mike is coming from Atlanta, and it sounds like most or all of our Ohio crowd will be there.

    Tailgate ... same spot, people start getting there 7 AM.

    Browns Backers have invited me to walk on the field Sunday before the game, so I may have to leave the tailgate early, have to be at stadium by noon ... so orange shit has to flow by 11.

    Gip, I think I have all your contact info, and if you don't have mine, contact me. If any plans get cemented I will let you know. And that goes for Larry, Mike, Cal, and anyone else that will be joining us, PM me and I'll text you with whatever we are doing.

    Can't wait to see everybody and watch a home win!

    Zombo

    Zombo said:

    Gip, I get in Thursday night at 10:00 PM. Staying at the Gateway Radisson downtown.

    Saturday night, a bunch of us are going to the Tribe game. Tickets are cheap if anyone wants to go.

    Friday night might be the night we head up to the suburbs and do the Eastland or something like that.

    I don't know if you guys have heard, but Howard and G are not making it this year.

    Keith is coming from Scotland, Mark is coming from California, Mike is coming from Atlanta, and it sounds like most or all of our Ohio crowd will be there.

    Tailgate ... same spot, people start getting there 7 AM.

    Browns Backers have invited me to walk on the field Sunday before the game, so I may have to leave the tailgate early, have to be at stadium by noon ... so orange shit has to flow by 11.

    Gip, I think I have all your contact info, and if you don't have mine, contact me. If any plans get cemented I will let you know. And that goes for Larry, Mike, Cal, and anyone else that will be joining us, PM me and I'll text you with whatever we are doing.

    Can't wait to see everybody and watch a home win!

    Zombo

    I think I still have your cell phone #.

    What happened with Howie and G? They are the ones that set this time....and I thought I saw Howie on Facebook just a while back explaining that he was looking forward to coming in.

    Too much frustration?

    Friday at the Eastland sounds good. And I will give some thought to the Tribe on Saturday. Have not been to a game this year. Hopefully they will be closer to a WC spot by that time.

  • Gipper, I PM'd Larry and Mike, but it said "The Gipper can receive no new new messages"??

    Maybe you need to delete some old ones?

    Zombo

    Zombo said:

    Gipper, I PM'd Larry and Mike, but it said "The Gipper can receive no new new messages"??

    Maybe you need to delete some old ones?

    Zombo

    My voice mail is not set up, but you can send me a text. Or sometimes I see when I have missed a call and it gives me the #.

  • Zombo said:

    Gipper, I PM'd Larry and Mike, but it said "The Gipper can receive no new new messages"??

    Maybe you need to delete some old ones?

    Zombo

    My voice mail is not set up, but you can send me a text. Or sometimes I see when I have missed a call and it gives me the #.

    @the-gipper said:

    My voice mail is not set up, but you can send me a text. Or sometimes I see when I have missed a call and it gives me the #.

    What you need to do is check your PMs on this board. On the upper right corner of the board you'll find your name next to "sign out" Click the drop down and select "Personal Messenger". Over on the left side of the screen that shows up is an area called storage. You're allowed to save 50 messages. If you have reached that limit, your PM box is full, and you can't get any more. You have to delete stuff you don't want to get back in the loop.

  • I am spending the night in Columbus on Saturday. I should roll in whenever. I get up early so should be on the road by 5:30 or so. Maybe get there around 7:30-8.

  • Myself and a small group of friends will be in the Muni bright and early. Anyone else?

  • Zombo said:

    Gipper, I PM'd Larry and Mike, but it said "The Gipper can receive no new new messages"??

    Maybe you need to delete some old ones?

    Zombo

    My voice mail is not set up, but you can send me a text. Or sometimes I see when I have missed a call and it gives me the #.

    @the-gipper said:

    My voice mail is not set up, but you can send me a text. Or sometimes I see when I have missed a call and it gives me the #.

    Ya, I was talking about your PMs on this board. Check out Horta's post.

    Zombo

  • I am spending the night in Columbus on Saturday. I should roll in whenever. I get up early so should be on the road by 5:30 or so. Maybe get there around 7:30-8.

    @ballpeen said:

    I am spending the night in Columbus on Saturday. I should roll in whenever. I get up early so should be on the road by 5:30 or so. Maybe get there around 7:30-8.

    It will be great to see you as always, Russ.

    Zombo