Skip to content

Danny Shelton throws out first pitch !

The Browns Board
14 9 771
  • He will be a media favorite.

    ComeonmanC Comeonman wrote on last edited by
    #5

    @diehardbrownsfan said:

    He will be a media favorite.

    Take away from JF? Yes please
  • He waved off the first pitch call. Made me laugh pretty hard.

    Canton MikeC Canton Mike wrote on last edited by
    #6

    @tiamat63 said:

    He waved off the first pitch call. Made me laugh pretty hard.

    I laughed at that too & unlike many of these guys, he got the ball there..NO bounces! This kid's personality is as big as he is. He's my next jersey for sure. Already have an older Thomas, new Haden (both brown). Now, on the Father's day or birthday list is a Shelton in orange, I think.

    Mike

  • @tiamat63 said:

    He waved off the first pitch call. Made me laugh pretty hard.

    I laughed at that too & unlike many of these guys, he got the ball there..NO bounces! This kid's personality is as big as he is. He's my next jersey for sure. Already have an older Thomas, new Haden (both brown). Now, on the Father's day or birthday list is a Shelton in orange, I think.

    Mike

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #7

    @canton-mike said:

    I laughed at that too & unlike many of these guys, he got the ball there..NO bounces! This kid's personality is as big as he is. He's my next jersey for sure. Already have an older Thomas, new Haden (both brown). Now, on the Father's day or birthday list is a Shelton in orange, I think.

    Mike

    Well, instead of his jersey....perhaps all you paraphanalia wearers should go out and get a Danny Shelton dress to wear, or to make it seem more manly....call it by its Samoan name: A Lava-lava

    CD4jSXwWIAECpvK.jpg

  • The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #8
  • @tiamat63 said:

    He waved off the first pitch call. Made me laugh pretty hard.

    I laughed at that too & unlike many of these guys, he got the ball there..NO bounces! This kid's personality is as big as he is. He's my next jersey for sure. Already have an older Thomas, new Haden (both brown). Now, on the Father's day or birthday list is a Shelton in orange, I think.

    Mike

    Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by
    #9

    @canton-mike said:

    Now, on the Father's day or birthday list is a Shelton in orange, I think.

    Perfect choice for Halloween...

    Looked again and the kid is almost as big as Roberto Colon is now.

    1397017155000-TJN-0409-METS.jpg

  • The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #10

    You mean Bartolo Colon.

  • The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #11

    When will the admins of this board start selling Cleveland Browns lava lavas? (aka sarongs.....which in Polynesian culture are worn by both men and women)

    solid-orange-sarong-fringeless-5.jpg

  • The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #12

    Here is a nice Brown and Orange combo. But get rid of the leopard. It would be better if she were topless to show more of the brown:

    2144orange2_copy.jpg?v=1346282644

  • @canton-mike said:

    Now, on the Father's day or birthday list is a Shelton in orange, I think.

    Perfect choice for Halloween...

    Looked again and the kid is almost as big as Roberto Colon is now.

    1397017155000-TJN-0409-METS.jpg

    MudflyM Mudfly wrote on last edited by
    #13

    @tour2ma said:

    Perfect choice for Halloween...

    Looked again and the kid is almost as big as Roberto Colon is now.

    1397017155000-TJN-0409-METS.jpg

    This reminded me of Jared Lorenzen, the uber fat QB who played for the colts and giants(briefly)...... and I now see he is on a team called the River Monsters.....hahahaha......he kinda looks like a halloween monster with all those scales on that uni......

    1391993516004-2014-02-09-Jared-Lorenzen5

  • @tour2ma said:

    Perfect choice for Halloween...

    Looked again and the kid is almost as big as Roberto Colon is now.

    1397017155000-TJN-0409-METS.jpg

    This reminded me of Jared Lorenzen, the uber fat QB who played for the colts and giants(briefly)...... and I now see he is on a team called the River Monsters.....hahahaha......he kinda looks like a halloween monster with all those scales on that uni......

    1391993516004-2014-02-09-Jared-Lorenzen5

    miktoxicM miktoxic wrote on last edited by
    #14

    @mudfly said:

    This reminded me of Jared Lorenzen, the uber fat QB who played for the colts and giants(briefly)...... and I now see he is on a team called the River Monsters.....hahahaha......he kinda looks like a halloween monster with all those scales on that uni......

    1391993516004-2014-02-09-Jared-Lorenzen5

    glad he figured out that eating (5) $5 burgers at lunch is more enjoyable than cashing in on an NFL paycheck for 10 years and setting yourself up for life.

    moron.