PM spam???
-
I had a PM this morning from Decembercz.....a new poster with 0 posts, and a link in my PM....I just deleted it....anybody else get something like this?
December....if you are a new poster, try making some posts before sending a hello message with a link to click.
JMO
The link was to sourceradix something or another.....if anybody cares....
-
yah i hope its not hammers hes after
-
yah i hope its not hammers hes after
yah i hope its not hammers hes after
Don't worry, nobody can touch that.
-
No pm here either,,,,I think Peen is being stalked.
-
I got one too. just deleted it as well.
-
I haven't got one yet . If he's reading this .............."Don't wate your time "
-
I'm still waiting for Amber to Spam me with more naked photo's!
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login