Skip to content

Epic Chokes

The Browns Board
33 16 1.4k
  • darth-vader-force-choke.jpg

  • @gftchris said:

    darth-vader-force-choke.jpg

    I find your lack of faith disturbing

  • @gftchris said:

    darth-vader-force-choke.jpg

    I find your lack of faith disturbing

    @browns149 said:

    I find your lack of faith disturbing

    I like it. That could be your new avatar.

  • I Guarantee You Ernest Byner still see's nothing but Hole and Endzone in Denver.. Sorry Boys That One STILL Hurts 😠😡

    @gumby73 said:

    I Guarantee You Ernest Byner still see's nothing but Hole and Endzone in Denver.. Sorry Boys That One STILL Hurts 😠😡

    he didn't choke

  • Dave Chappelle quits TV show and goes to Africa

    @browns149 said:

    Dave Chappelle quits TV show and goes to Africa

    was not a choke either. according to Chappelle it was prompted by execs demanding he dress in drag and do gay skits as well as pressure from oprah and a call from Barack just before his first election...black elitists felt he was bad negro roll model at the time--my words, not verbatim but same meaning.

  • The 2007 ALCS hurt my soul. Johnathon Papalbon was the reason we lost that series.

    I'd also think our falling to Cincy last game of the regular season 2007 when all Crennel had to do was NOT let Anderson toss the ball 35+ times a game would also

    rank up there for me.

  • Remember the time in 1998 when Bobby Boucher showed up at halftime and the Mud Dogs won the Bourbon Bowl?

    They were down 27-0 at the half to the Cougars and won 30-27

  • The biggest choke I've ever seen in the playoffs live was Tony Romo botching the snap in the '06 wild card game. The Cowboys had a 19 yard FG to win the game and Romo just straight up mishandled a perfect snap.

  • The biggest choke I've ever seen in the playoffs live was Tony Romo botching the snap in the '06 wild card game. The Cowboys had a 19 yard FG to win the game and Romo just straight up mishandled a perfect snap.

    @jrb12711 said:

    The biggest choke I've ever seen in the playoffs live was Tony Romo botching the snap in the '06 wild card game. The Cowboys had a 19 yard FG to win the game and Romo just straight up mishandled a perfect snap.

    Yea, that is a big choke,....almost as big as this:

    deepthroats_lovelace+%252820%2529.gif

  • Scott Hoch's missed putt for victory in the Masters came to mind instantly...

  • August 5, 2001

    Seattle vs Cleveland

    The Mariners choke on a 12 run lead. . .

    The Cleveland Indians tied a major league record and became the first team in 76 years to overcome a 12-run deficit to win, defeating the Seattle Mariners 15-14 in 11 innings.

    @canton-dawg said:

    August 5, 2001

    Seattle vs Cleveland

    The Mariners choke on a 12 run lead. . .

    The Cleveland Indians tied a major league record and became the first team in 76 years to overcome a 12-run deficit to win, defeating the Seattle Mariners 15-14 in 11 innings.

    Just watched the last hour of this game on YouTube awesome!

  • @canton-dawg said:

    August 5, 2001

    Seattle vs Cleveland

    The Mariners choke on a 12 run lead. . .

    The Cleveland Indians tied a major league record and became the first team in 76 years to overcome a 12-run deficit to win, defeating the Seattle Mariners 15-14 in 11 innings.

    Just watched the last hour of this game on YouTube awesome!

    @londonbrown said:

    Just watched the last hour of this game on YouTube awesome!

    I was at the game, and wanted to leave.

    My brother in law just ordered us another round, and convinced me to stay.

    Glad I listened to him!

  • @londonbrown said:

    Just watched the last hour of this game on YouTube awesome!

    I was at the game, and wanted to leave.

    My brother in law just ordered us another round, and convinced me to stay.

    Glad I listened to him!

    @canton-dawg said:

    I was at the game, and wanted to leave.

    My brother in law just ordered us another round, and convinced me to stay.

    Glad I listened to him!

    Oh man I know how that feels I've left soccer matches and missed lots of excitement in the past as well.

    I bet the Jake was rocking!

  • @canton-dawg said:

    I was at the game, and wanted to leave.

    My brother in law just ordered us another round, and convinced me to stay.

    Glad I listened to him!

    Oh man I know how that feels I've left soccer matches and missed lots of excitement in the past as well.

    I bet the Jake was rocking!

    @londonbrown said:

    Oh man I know how that feels I've left soccer matches and missed lots of excitement in the past as well.

    I bet the Jake was rocking!

    I was going to call you a soccer watching sissy, then you said 'The Jake' instead of the abomination 'Progressive Field'. Now? You're alright by me.

  • @gumby73 said:

    I Guarantee You Ernest Byner still see's nothing but Hole and Endzone in Denver.. Sorry Boys That One STILL Hurts 😠😡

    he didn't choke

    @sisky-fringo said:

    he didn't choke

    You are correct...............he fumbled

  • @londonbrown said:

    Oh man I know how that feels I've left soccer matches and missed lots of excitement in the past as well.

    I bet the Jake was rocking!

    I was going to call you a soccer watching sissy, then you said 'The Jake' instead of the abomination 'Progressive Field'. Now? You're alright by me.

    @tiamat63 said:

    I was going to call you a soccer watching sissy, then you said 'The Jake' instead of the abomination 'Progressive Field'. Now? You're alright by me.

    I'm slowly learning all the time...

  • Phil Mickelson losing the 2006 US Open at Winged Foot.