Another dog killing falcon
-
fuck him and people like him.
i'll never forget after vick was convicted that clinton portis was interviewed and laughed at the fact that dogs had been killed. he said it was the way of the south. that dogs weren't 'living being' in the eyes of a lot of people brought up there.
and people still think a southern drawl doesn't mean they're dumb lol.
-
Impeccable logic there, Mik.
I wouldn't have kicked him off the team for this. Suspension is appropriate. We also have no idea if the dog provoked Shembo by biting him or something. Just let the facts play out.
I'm in the middle on this. People spoil and baby their dogs as if they're real people and I don't think that's fair or right. But I like dogs and do think they're worth something. I don't support dogfighting.
Cockfighting on the other hand.....

-
Impeccable logic there, Mik.
I wouldn't have kicked him off the team for this. Suspension is appropriate. We also have no idea if the dog provoked Shembo by biting him or something. Just let the facts play out.
I'm in the middle on this. People spoil and baby their dogs as if they're real people and I don't think that's fair or right. But I like dogs and do think they're worth something. I don't support dogfighting.
Cockfighting on the other hand.....

Impeccable logic there, Mik.
I wouldn't have kicked him off the team for this. Suspension is appropriate. We also have no idea if the dog provoked Shembo by biting him or something. Just let the facts play out.
I'm in the middle on this. People spoil and baby their dogs as if they're real people and I don't think that's fair or right. But I like dogs and do think they're worth something. I don't support dogfighting.
Cockfighting on the other hand.....

spoken like a real hick.
dogs are worth something? wow.
i would wish real hatred on you and your family right now but i'm in a good mood.......asshole.
-
Are they not worth something? What'd I say? I was just rebutting what Portis said (that they're not "living beings"). I disagree
-
FTR, my dad is the biggest dog disliker (granted, he wouldn't support dogfighting) I know, and he is from Cleveland.
-
I'm amazed that some of the people who are up in arms about animal rights also support the right to kill humans through abortion.
-
This is a very stupid conversation.
-
I'm amazed that some of the people who are up in arms about animal rights also support the right to kill humans through abortion.
I'm amazed that some of the people who are up in arms about animal rights also support the right to kill humans through abortion.
i've learned long ago that you sir, are a dick.
go post on a steeler's forum.
-
Impeccable logic there, Mik.
I wouldn't have kicked him off the team for this. Suspension is appropriate. We also have no idea if the dog provoked Shembo by biting him or something. Just let the facts play out.
I'm in the middle on this. People spoil and baby their dogs as if they're real people and I don't think that's fair or right. But I like dogs and do think they're worth something. I don't support dogfighting.
Cockfighting on the other hand.....

Impeccable logic there, Mik.
I wouldn't have kicked him off the team for this. Suspension is appropriate. We also have no idea if the dog provoked Shembo by biting him or something. Just let the facts play out.
I'm in the middle on this. People spoil and baby their dogs as if they're real people and I don't think that's fair or right. But I like dogs and do think they're worth something. I don't support dogfighting.
Cockfighting on the other hand.....

Yeah it could have been a life or death struggle with a Yorkie.
-
I'm amazed that some of the people who are up in arms about animal rights also support the right to kill humans through abortion.
I'm amazed that some of the people who are up in arms about animal rights also support the right to kill humans through abortion.
It is because dogs don't bark on planes or in movie theaters. Maybe Vick should have had a toddler fighting ring?
-
and nobody is gonna call the cops when a guy strictly berates his animal in front of other millenials.
imagine john noonan berating junior at a starbucks. UFF! send in the swat team.
-
I'm amazed that some of the people who are up in arms about animal rights also support the right to kill humans through abortion.
I'm amazed that some of the people who are up in arms about animal rights also support the right to kill humans through abortion.
well let's see there mr. pumpkin.....who is there for the animal when whoever they are decides to kill them?
now let's see who's there to decide if IT"S LEGAL to kill human fetuses? a legislation of old grown floppy titty white bald fucking men who believe in keeping women down, stop immigration, buy all the guns and shoot people....yeah all of those people except the young woman who's decided she doesn't want a kid right now.
go fuck yourself.
oh and btw, let me know when you get that ark built so i can send a sidewinder thought the middle of it you fuck.
-
This is absolute gold.
-
Impeccable logic there, Mik.
I wouldn't have kicked him off the team for this. Suspension is appropriate. We also have no idea if the dog provoked Shembo by biting him or something. Just let the facts play out.
I'm in the middle on this. People spoil and baby their dogs as if they're real people and I don't think that's fair or right. But I like dogs and do think they're worth something. I don't support dogfighting.
Cockfighting on the other hand.....

We also have no idea if the dog provoked Shembo by biting him or something.
Seroiously? Did you click on the link and see the picture of the dog.
250 lb football player gets bit by 10 pound foo foo dog, so he has to kill it?
I don't support dogfighting.
Wow, didn't realize you were so enlightened.Zombo -
That is enlightened for how some view southerners here.
No I didn't see the picture of the dog. I stand corrected.
Wargo
-
Impeccable logic there, Mik.
I wouldn't have kicked him off the team for this. Suspension is appropriate. We also have no idea if the dog provoked Shembo by biting him or something. Just let the facts play out.
I'm in the middle on this. People spoil and baby their dogs as if they're real people and I don't think that's fair or right. But I like dogs and do think they're worth something. I don't support dogfighting.
Cockfighting on the other hand.....

Impeccable logic there, Mik.
I wouldn't have kicked him off the team for this. Suspension is appropriate. We also have no idea if the dog provoked Shembo by biting him or something. Just let the facts play out.
I'm in the middle on this. People spoil and baby their dogs as if they're real people and I don't think that's fair or right. But I like dogs and do think they're worth something. I don't support dogfighting.
Cockfighting on the other hand.....

You're obviously an idiot. No point in commenting any further.
-
I'm amazed that some of the people who are up in arms about animal rights also support the right to kill humans through abortion.
I'm amazed that some of the people who are up in arms about animal rights also support the right to kill humans through abortion.
Ooooh boy...here we go....what the fuck does that have to do with killing dogs???
-
I'm amazed that some of the people who are up in arms about animal rights also support the right to kill humans through abortion.
Ooooh boy...here we go....what the fuck does that have to do with killing dogs???
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login