Skip to content

Another dog killing falcon

The Browns Board
45 16 1.9k
  • That is enlightened for how some view southerners here.

    No I didn't see the picture of the dog. I stand corrected.

    Wargo

  • Impeccable logic there, Mik.

    I wouldn't have kicked him off the team for this. Suspension is appropriate. We also have no idea if the dog provoked Shembo by biting him or something. Just let the facts play out.

    I'm in the middle on this. People spoil and baby their dogs as if they're real people and I don't think that's fair or right. But I like dogs and do think they're worth something. I don't support dogfighting.

    Cockfighting on the other hand..... 😉

    @wargograw said:

    Impeccable logic there, Mik.

    I wouldn't have kicked him off the team for this. Suspension is appropriate. We also have no idea if the dog provoked Shembo by biting him or something. Just let the facts play out.

    I'm in the middle on this. People spoil and baby their dogs as if they're real people and I don't think that's fair or right. But I like dogs and do think they're worth something. I don't support dogfighting.

    Cockfighting on the other hand..... 😉

    You're obviously an idiot. No point in commenting any further.

  • I'm amazed that some of the people who are up in arms about animal rights also support the right to kill humans through abortion.

    @pumpkin-eater said:

    I'm amazed that some of the people who are up in arms about animal rights also support the right to kill humans through abortion.

    Ooooh boy...here we go....what the fuck does that have to do with killing dogs???

  • @pumpkin-eater said:

    I'm amazed that some of the people who are up in arms about animal rights also support the right to kill humans through abortion.

    Ooooh boy...here we go....what the fuck does that have to do with killing dogs???

    @lodilobo said:

    Ooooh boy...here we go....what the fuck does that have to do with killing dogs???

    Because he clearly equates babies to dogs and feels that babies should be on a leash and be subservient to white male human adults.

  • Only ball less, small dicked cowards hurt animals.

  • @lodilobo said:

    Ooooh boy...here we go....what the fuck does that have to do with killing dogs???

    Because he clearly equates babies to dogs and feels that babies should be on a leash and be subservient to white male human adults.

    @tim-couch-pulls-out said:

    Because he clearly equates babies to dogs and feels that babies should be on a leash and be subservient to white male human adults.

    Even if that was an accurate summation, how is that worse than killing it?

  • To me, dogs are the greatest most awesome creatures alive.....babies? Not so much.....

  • To me, dogs are the greatest most awesome creatures alive.....babies? Not so much.....

    @mudfly said:

    To me, dogs are the greatest most awesome creatures alive.....babies? Not so much.....

    schermata-2012-05-19-a-20-16-34.png

  • the moment you realize your dog has it better than you do.

    pugs_5_15.jpg

  • @tim-couch-pulls-out said:

    Because he clearly equates babies to dogs and feels that babies should be on a leash and be subservient to white male human adults.

    Even if that was an accurate summation, how is that worse than killing it?

    @wargograw said:

    Even if that was an accurate summation, how is that worse than killing it?

    I'm just stoking the fire.

    Troll game on point.

  • I always get sucked in.

  • What does this say about his character. Violent, angry and potentially a danger to more than just dogs.

    I'd like to him kick my brothers pit bull.

  • Impeccable logic there, Mik.

    I wouldn't have kicked him off the team for this. Suspension is appropriate. We also have no idea if the dog provoked Shembo by biting him or something. Just let the facts play out.

    I'm in the middle on this. People spoil and baby their dogs as if they're real people and I don't think that's fair or right. But I like dogs and do think they're worth something. I don't support dogfighting.

    Cockfighting on the other hand..... 😉

    @wargograw said:

    Impeccable logic there, Mik.

    I wouldn't have kicked him off the team for this.

    Fortunately the Falcons disagree with you.

    http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/12976679/prince-shembo-atlanta-falcons-charged-dog-death

    Shembo and people at ND should be held liable for Lizzy Seeberg's suicide, too.

  • Shembo will get picked up by the Cowboys.

  • So according to a few on here dog lives are more important than human lives. That is the only way you can be pro-murder (choice) and have a hissy fit any time some mutt gets killed.

  • @pumpkin-eater said:

    I'm amazed that some of the people who are up in arms about animal rights also support the right to kill humans through abortion.

    well let's see there mr. pumpkin.....who is there for the animal when whoever they are decides to kill them?

    now let's see who's there to decide if IT"S LEGAL to kill human fetuses? a legislation of old grown floppy titty white bald fucking men who believe in keeping women down, stop immigration, buy all the guns and shoot people....yeah all of those people except the young woman who's decided she doesn't want a kid right now.

    go fuck yourself.

    oh and btw, let me know when you get that ark built so i can send a sidewinder thought the middle of it you fuck.

    @miktoxic said:

    well let's see there mr. pumpkin.....who is there for the animal when whoever they are decides to kill them?

    now let's see who's there to decide if IT"S LEGAL to kill human fetuses? a legislation of old grown floppy titty white bald fucking men who believe in keeping women down, stop immigration, buy all the guns and shoot people....yeah all of those people except the young woman who's decided she doesn't want a kid right now.

    go fuck yourself.

    oh and btw, let me know when you get that ark built so i can send a sidewinder thought the middle of it you fuck.

    If she didn't want a kid maybe she shouldn't have had sex? I know, I know, what a concept: for cause and effect relationships, if you don't like the effect, then avoid the cause.

  • So according to a few on here dog lives are more important than human lives. That is the only way you can be pro-murder (choice) and have a hissy fit any time some mutt gets killed.

    @pumpkin-eater said:

    So according to a few on here dog lives are more important than human lives. That is the only way you can be pro-murder (choice) and have a hissy fit any time some mutt gets killed.

    We already told you. Dogs > Babies by a landslide. Ever had a dog ruin a dinner at your favorite restaurant? Ever seen an episode of Maury where a black dude break danced after he found out he wasn't the owner of a dog?

  • So according to a few on here dog lives are more important than human lives. That is the only way you can be pro-murder (choice) and have a hissy fit any time some mutt gets killed.

    @pumpkin-eater said:

    So according to a few on here dog lives are more important than human lives. That is the only way you can be pro-murder (choice) and have a hissy fit any time some mutt gets killed.

    What the fuck is it with morons like you who think you can't possibly be an animal lover and also be anti abortion?...just stupidity?

  • What does this say about his character. Violent, angry and potentially a danger to more than just dogs.

    I'd like to him kick my brothers pit bull.

    @opal312 said:

    Violent, angry and potentially a danger to more than just dogs.

    it's a fact serial killers usually start off by killing domesticated animals from their own neighborhoods.

    @pumpkin-eater said:

    If she didn't want a kid maybe she shouldn't have had sex? I know, I know, what a concept: for cause and effect relationships, if you don't like the effect, then avoid the cause.

    who are you to tell anyone what to do with their own bodies?

    @pumpkin-eater said:

    So according to a few on here dog lives are more important than human lives. That is the only way you can be pro-murder (choice) and have a hissy fit any time some mutt gets killed.

    depends on the person you're talking about. now if i was rolling down the hill in an 18 wheeler and lost all brake pressure and you were crossing the street on the left side and a box full of puppies was on the right side, you'd be one big mess to be scraped off the asphalt.

    @opal312 said:

    I'd like to him kick my brothers pit bull.

    or mine. i'm sure he'd regret it once the dog got a hold of him but after the dog was done with him...............

  • This conversation is why I come here once in a blue moon. WTF. Grow up.