Teams with OT troubles, and ratbird Flacco likes his balls rubbed by male equipment managers
-
Interesting to see all the alarm about the OT troubles, when some
folks think OTs are a "dime a dozen"...
http://sportsnos.com/nfl/rise-n-grind-the-trouble-with-tackles/
-
Cal, you put the same article up twice under different headings.
-
He probably wanted to post this......
-
oops, sorry. I fixed it in the op. The Flacco balls thing was funny.
D J Williams needs to mature? Makes me appreciate Cam Erving even MORE.
-
oops, sorry. I fixed it in the op. The Flacco balls thing was funny.
D J Williams needs to mature? Makes me appreciate Cam Erving even MORE.
-
Interesting to see all the alarm about the OT troubles, when some
folks think OTs are a "dime a dozen"...
http://sportsnos.com/nfl/rise-n-grind-the-trouble-with-tackles/
Interesting to see all the alarm about the OT troubles, when some
folks think OTs are a "dime a dozen"...
http://sportsnos.com/nfl/rise-n-grind-the-trouble-with-tackles/
God bless ya! The Diet Pepsi that was in my mouth once upon a time just power-shot all over my laptop. Now I have to explain to the Warden why the keys are all sticky. And guess what I get to tell her while trying to keep a straight face? I just read Joey Bottaflacco likes getting his balls rubbed by male equipment managers.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
