Skip to content

A little late but...

Political Discussion
3 3 307
  • I am fucking proud to be from Cleveland. I went to the Tribe game the day that the verdict was announced. The "riots" consisted of four people and a white teen with a Guy Fawkes mask. I'll take a 50 year championship drought over race riots every time.

    And fuck Baltimore.

  • We owe Lebron

  • I am fucking proud to be from Cleveland. I went to the Tribe game the day that the verdict was announced. The "riots" consisted of four people and a white teen with a Guy Fawkes mask. I'll take a 50 year championship drought over race riots every time.

    And fuck Baltimore.

    @vaportrail said:

    I am fucking proud to be from Cleveland. I went to the Tribe game the day that the verdict was announced. The "riots" consisted of four people and a white teen with a Guy Fawkes mask. I'll take a 50 year championship drought over race riots every time.

    And fuck Baltimore.

    There may be a riot if Cleveland finally wins a championship!