Skip to content
The Browns Board
Theme
  • System
  • Light
  • Dark
  • Login
  • Register
  • Forums
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Donate
  1. Home
  2. Political Discussion
  3. Muslims are banning United Airlines over a can of coke.

Muslims are banning United Airlines over a can of coke.

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Political Discussion
11 Posts 9 Posters 562 Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • WalterWhite WalterWhiteW
    • 3k Posts
    • 183 Reputation
    WalterWhiteW WalterWhite wrote on last edited by
    #1

    United Airlines is now probably the safest airline to fly.

    Shouldn't Muslims apologize to United for slamming there fucking plane into a building.

    http://rt.com/usa/263653-united-airlines-muslim-coke/

    1 Reply Last reply
    Quote Reply
    • LogicIsForSquares LogicIsForSquaresL Dedicated Reacting Well Conversation Starter Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
      • 10k Posts
      • 2k Reputation
      LogicIsForSquaresL LogicIsForSquares wrote on last edited by
      #2

      Cal, already posted another article about this. I said exactly the same thing. If I were UA, I would incorporate into my commercials. "Muslims are boycotting us.....take that however you wish."

      C StinkHoleS 2 Replies Last reply
      Quote Reply
      • LogicIsForSquaresL LogicIsForSquares

        Cal, already posted another article about this. I said exactly the same thing. If I were UA, I would incorporate into my commercials. "Muslims are boycotting us.....take that however you wish."

        Clevfan4life C Banned Very Popular
        • 24k Posts
        • 1k Reputation
        C Clevfan4life wrote on last edited by
        #3

        @logicisforsquares said:

        Cal, already posted another article about this. I said exactly the same thing. If I were UA, I would incorporate into my commercials. "Muslims are boycotting us.....take that however you wish."

        Or they could really go all in and say "hey guess what's not gonna happen on one of our planes now". Then show one of the 9/11 planes hitting the towers.

        LogicIsForSquaresL StinkHoleS 2 Replies Last reply
        Quote Reply
        • C Clevfan4life

          @logicisforsquares said:

          Cal, already posted another article about this. I said exactly the same thing. If I were UA, I would incorporate into my commercials. "Muslims are boycotting us.....take that however you wish."

          Or they could really go all in and say "hey guess what's not gonna happen on one of our planes now". Then show one of the 9/11 planes hitting the towers.

          LogicIsForSquares LogicIsForSquaresL Dedicated Reacting Well Conversation Starter Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
          • 10k Posts
          • 2k Reputation
          LogicIsForSquaresL LogicIsForSquares wrote on last edited by
          #4

          @clevfan4life said:

          Or they could really go all in and say "hey guess what's not gonna happen on one of our planes now". Then show one of the 9/11 planes hitting the towers.

          Haha

          1 Reply Last reply
          Quote Reply
          • Opal312 Opal312O
            • 2k Posts
            • 100 Reputation
            Opal312O Opal312 wrote on last edited by
            #5

            I bet their stocks go up

            DAMN THE TORPEDOES! FULL SPEED AHEAD!
            1 Reply Last reply
            Quote Reply
            • Westside Steve W Dedicated Reacting Well Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Conversation Starter Week One Done One Year In One Month Later Very Popular
              • 39k Posts
              • 9k Reputation
              W Westside Steve wrote on last edited by
              #6

              I'm with the Muslims on this one. United is the shittiest airline service I've ever experienced in my life.

              WSS

              www.westsidesteve.com www.myspace.com/westsidestevemusic www.cdbaby.com/artist/westsidestevesimmons
              Browns149B 1 Reply Last reply
              Quote Reply
              • W Westside Steve

                I'm with the Muslims on this one. United is the shittiest airline service I've ever experienced in my life.

                WSS

                Browns149 Browns149B Conversation Starter Dedicated Reacting Well Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                • 10k Posts
                • 2k Reputation
                Browns149B Browns149 wrote on last edited by
                #7

                @westside-steve said:

                I'm with the Muslims on this one. United is the shittiest airline service I've ever experienced in my life.

                WSS

                You better be careful, Walter will hunt you down

                "And they don't really know even what they're talkin' about And I can't imagine what empty heads can achieve."
                1 Reply Last reply
                Quote Reply
                • C Clevfan4life

                  @logicisforsquares said:

                  Cal, already posted another article about this. I said exactly the same thing. If I were UA, I would incorporate into my commercials. "Muslims are boycotting us.....take that however you wish."

                  Or they could really go all in and say "hey guess what's not gonna happen on one of our planes now". Then show one of the 9/11 planes hitting the towers.

                  StinkHole StinkHoleS One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                  • 3k Posts
                  • 365 Reputation
                  StinkHoleS StinkHole wrote on last edited by
                  #8

                  @clevfan4life said:

                  Or they could really go all in and say "hey guess what's not gonna happen on one of our planes now". Then show one of the 9/11 planes hitting the towers.

                  Islamaphobe.

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  Quote Reply
                  • LogicIsForSquaresL LogicIsForSquares

                    Cal, already posted another article about this. I said exactly the same thing. If I were UA, I would incorporate into my commercials. "Muslims are boycotting us.....take that however you wish."

                    StinkHole StinkHoleS One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                    • 3k Posts
                    • 365 Reputation
                    StinkHoleS StinkHole wrote on last edited by
                    #9

                    @logicisforsquares said:

                    Cal, already posted another article about this. I said exactly the same thing. If I were UA, I would incorporate into my commercials. "Muslims are boycotting us.....take that however you wish."

                    UA ad...United Airlines has now gone Muslim free..Fly the Friendlier Skies!

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    Quote Reply
                    • Legacy Fan Legacy FanL
                      • 3k Posts
                      • 197 Reputation
                      Legacy FanL Legacy Fan wrote on last edited by
                      #10

                      I flew United this weekend. Had a great experience. Outside of having hungover meat sweats for the entire flight.

                      Sure, luck means a lot in football. Not having a good quarterback is bad luck. -Don Shula
                      1 Reply Last reply
                      Quote Reply
                      • The Cysko Kid T Conversation Starter Reacting Well Dedicated Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Week One Done One Month Later One Year In
                        • 15k Posts
                        • 2k Reputation
                        T The Cysko Kid wrote on last edited by
                        #11

                        I've never had good service on an airplane per se. I all around hate flying on commercial flights.

                        Early man walked away as modern man took control. Their minds weren't all the same and to conquer was their goal. So He built his great empires and he slaughtered his own kind, and he died a confused man and killed himself in his own mind...
                        1 Reply Last reply
                        Quote Reply

                        Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                        Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                        With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                        Register Login
                        Reply
                        • Reply as topic
                        Log in to reply
                        • Oldest to Newest
                        • Newest to Oldest
                        • Most Votes


                        Theme
                        • System
                        • Light
                        • Dark
                        The Browns Board Terms Privacy

                        The Browns Board is an independent fan community. It is not affiliated with, endorsed by, or sponsored by the Cleveland Browns, Cleveland Cavaliers, Cleveland Guardians, the NFL, NBA, MLB, or any of their affiliates. Team names, logos, and other marks are the property of their respective owners.

                        • First post
                          Last post
                        0
                        • Forums
                        • Recent
                        • Popular
                        • Users
                        • Donate