The newest brown
-
-
Thanks for posting that. It made my day.
-
wow. shit like this makes an old crow cry.
great stuff!
-
When I got my "WOOF-WOOF" on my cell today, I figured they had signed Duke Johnson. I was very surprised AND delighted to see Ray Farmer with this young man being signed.
Classy move, Browns!
Mike
-
That is a wonderful, classy way to go make a great kid's dream come true.
-
I was following it on twitter and getting a little tearful myself, awesome photos.
-
Welcome to the team Dylan, we're proud to have you. Best wishes
-
Yeah, just wait till the little fucker goes to Dairy Queen instead of studying his fucking play book and watch you guys turn on him like jackals.

WSS
-
or hangs in put-in-bay and gets busted drinking pints of guiness all day long..........then trying to sing
-
or hangs in put-in-bay and gets busted drinking pints of guiness all day long..........then trying to sing
or hangs in put-in-bay and gets busted drinking pints of guiness all day long..........then trying to sing
A Old West Side Steve never starts drinking till about an hour before the end of the show.
B the place I work doesn't even have Guinness, yes I know heresy, but they do have Commodore Perry and bells Two Hearted which I settle for.
C and even drunk as a skunk I sing better than anybody up there!

WSS
-
still got to make it out there. last time i was in put-in-bay was the 70s.....lol.
yes i'm sure you do sing better than anyone there you crooner you.
-
still got to make it out there. last time i was in put-in-bay was the 70s.....lol.
yes i'm sure you do sing better than anyone there you crooner you.
-
Well done Browns, makes me prouder to be a fan.

Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better π
Register Login
