Skip to content
The Browns Board
Theme
  • System
  • Light
  • Dark
  • Login
  • Register
  • Forums
  • Recent
  • Popular
  • Users
  • Donate
  1. Home
  2. Political Discussion
  3. Hillary lying again

Hillary lying again

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Political Discussion
25 Posts 9 Posters 1.2k Views
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • StinkHole StinkHoleS One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
    • 3k Posts
    • 365 Reputation
    StinkHoleS StinkHole wrote on last edited by
    #1

    Claims Republicans are deliberately disenfranchising voters.

    Liberals, blacks, eat up the shit she's dishing out. Ignorance is power. And the democrat party has the monopoly on it.

    Has nothing to do with rampant voter fraud,...illegals and felons voting, democrat voters voting multiple times, registered democrats voting that are deceased.

    Her sheer ugliness alone should shun people away from voting for her.

    http://nypost.com/2015/06/05/clinton-accuses-gop-rivals-of-making-it-difficult-to-vote/

    1 Reply Last reply
    Quote Reply
    • MLD Woody MLD WoodyM Dedicated Conversation Starter Very Popular First Post Collaborator Posting Machine Reacting Well One Month Later One Year In Week One Done
      • 33k Posts
      • 3k Reputation
      MLD WoodyM MLD Woody wrote on last edited by
      #2

      We have rampant voter fraud?

      Ja.brill Peppers - Cleveland Brown OldBrownsFan, on 02 Jun 2017 - 5:09PM said: "No you are not the work of the devil but you are deceived by the devil." Who's got it better than us? Nooooobody!
      1 Reply Last reply
      Quote Reply
      • calfoxwc C Dedicated Very Popular Conversation Starter Collaborator First Post Posting Machine Reacting Well Week One Done One Year In One Month Later
        • 64k Posts
        • 8k Reputation
        C calfoxwc wrote on last edited by calfoxwc
        #3

        Not provable at all, if the dems and the grass fairies get their way.

        But it is there.

        1 Reply Last reply
        Quote Reply
        • LogicIsForSquares LogicIsForSquaresL Dedicated Reacting Well Conversation Starter Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
          • 10k Posts
          • 2k Reputation
          LogicIsForSquaresL LogicIsForSquares wrote on last edited by
          #4

          Voter fraud is not as wide spread as some would think. However, in the areas it exists, it is rampant. The southern counties in WV have problems with it every election but it seems to only effect local elections.

          1 Reply Last reply
          Quote Reply
          • Clevfan4life C Banned Very Popular
            • 24k Posts
            • 1k Reputation
            C Clevfan4life wrote on last edited by
            #5

            What is this proof of residency that wisonsin is wanting voters to furnish at the polls? Is it just your drivers license? If so I don't understand liberals having a problem with people furnishing their drivers license to vote. If you have to start toting around a portfolio of work history and rent payment stubs than ok, I see their point.

            Browns149B 1 Reply Last reply
            Quote Reply
            • C Clevfan4life

              What is this proof of residency that wisonsin is wanting voters to furnish at the polls? Is it just your drivers license? If so I don't understand liberals having a problem with people furnishing their drivers license to vote. If you have to start toting around a portfolio of work history and rent payment stubs than ok, I see their point.

              Browns149 Browns149B Conversation Starter Dedicated Reacting Well Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
              • 10k Posts
              • 2k Reputation
              Browns149B Browns149 wrote on last edited by
              #6

              @clevfan4life said:

              What is this proof of residency that wisonsin is wanting voters to furnish at the polls? Is it just your drivers license? If so I don't understand liberals having a problem with people furnishing their drivers license to vote. If you have to start toting around a portfolio of work history and rent payment stubs than ok, I see their point.

              The problem with showing a drivers license, is you have to PAY for that license. And according to the Constitution, no one should be forced to pay a tax to vote. I believe it's the 14th and 24th amendment

              If you want to give everyone a state ID for free, then I'm all for voters showing ID, but if we have to pay for the ID then NO

              "And they don't really know even what they're talkin' about And I can't imagine what empty heads can achieve."
              C 1 Reply Last reply
              Quote Reply
              • Browns149B Browns149

                @clevfan4life said:

                What is this proof of residency that wisonsin is wanting voters to furnish at the polls? Is it just your drivers license? If so I don't understand liberals having a problem with people furnishing their drivers license to vote. If you have to start toting around a portfolio of work history and rent payment stubs than ok, I see their point.

                The problem with showing a drivers license, is you have to PAY for that license. And according to the Constitution, no one should be forced to pay a tax to vote. I believe it's the 14th and 24th amendment

                If you want to give everyone a state ID for free, then I'm all for voters showing ID, but if we have to pay for the ID then NO

                Clevfan4life C Banned Very Popular
                • 24k Posts
                • 1k Reputation
                C Clevfan4life wrote on last edited by
                #7

                @browns149 said:

                The problem with showing a drivers license, is you have to PAY for that license. And according to the Constitution, no one should be forced to pay a tax to vote. I believe it's the 14th and 24th amendment

                If you want to give everyone a state ID for free, then I'm all for voters showing ID, but if we have to pay for the ID then NO

                I dunno. A drivers liscense or state ID is so fundamental, I mean you can't do "anything" in this country without something like that. So there's really no reason someone shouldn't have one. None at all unless they're not legal. In which case neither reps or dems should want them to vote. Do we really want to have a situation where a foreign country could "theoretically" fly in 10's of thousands of "tourists" in order to influence some local election?

                Browns149B 1 Reply Last reply
                Quote Reply
                • C Clevfan4life

                  @browns149 said:

                  The problem with showing a drivers license, is you have to PAY for that license. And according to the Constitution, no one should be forced to pay a tax to vote. I believe it's the 14th and 24th amendment

                  If you want to give everyone a state ID for free, then I'm all for voters showing ID, but if we have to pay for the ID then NO

                  I dunno. A drivers liscense or state ID is so fundamental, I mean you can't do "anything" in this country without something like that. So there's really no reason someone shouldn't have one. None at all unless they're not legal. In which case neither reps or dems should want them to vote. Do we really want to have a situation where a foreign country could "theoretically" fly in 10's of thousands of "tourists" in order to influence some local election?

                  Browns149 Browns149B Conversation Starter Dedicated Reacting Well Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                  • 10k Posts
                  • 2k Reputation
                  Browns149B Browns149 wrote on last edited by
                  #8

                  @clevfan4life said:

                  I dunno. A drivers liscense or state ID is so fundamental, I mean you can't do "anything" in this country without something like that. So there's really no reason someone shouldn't have one. None at all unless they're not legal. In which case neither reps or dems should want them to vote. Do we really want to have a situation where a foreign country could "theoretically" fly in 10's of thousands of "tourists" in order to influence some local election?

                  You can vote without one. And that's one, if not the MOST, fundamental rights we have.

                  Making someone pay for something so they can vote is UNCONSTITUTIONAL

                  "And they don't really know even what they're talkin' about And I can't imagine what empty heads can achieve."
                  C 1 Reply Last reply
                  Quote Reply
                  • Browns149B Browns149

                    @clevfan4life said:

                    I dunno. A drivers liscense or state ID is so fundamental, I mean you can't do "anything" in this country without something like that. So there's really no reason someone shouldn't have one. None at all unless they're not legal. In which case neither reps or dems should want them to vote. Do we really want to have a situation where a foreign country could "theoretically" fly in 10's of thousands of "tourists" in order to influence some local election?

                    You can vote without one. And that's one, if not the MOST, fundamental rights we have.

                    Making someone pay for something so they can vote is UNCONSTITUTIONAL

                    Clevfan4life C Banned Very Popular
                    • 24k Posts
                    • 1k Reputation
                    C Clevfan4life wrote on last edited by
                    #9

                    @browns149 said:

                    You can vote without one. And that's one, if not the MOST, fundamental rights we have.

                    Making someone pay for something so they can vote is UNCONSTITUTIONAL

                    I do see your point but being able to vote without any ID whatsoever? In this day and age? Back then someone would have had to go on a sea voyage to get in here and vote illegally. Now not so much right?

                    Browns149B 1 Reply Last reply
                    Quote Reply
                    • C Clevfan4life

                      @browns149 said:

                      You can vote without one. And that's one, if not the MOST, fundamental rights we have.

                      Making someone pay for something so they can vote is UNCONSTITUTIONAL

                      I do see your point but being able to vote without any ID whatsoever? In this day and age? Back then someone would have had to go on a sea voyage to get in here and vote illegally. Now not so much right?

                      Browns149 Browns149B Conversation Starter Dedicated Reacting Well Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                      • 10k Posts
                      • 2k Reputation
                      Browns149B Browns149 wrote on last edited by
                      #10

                      @clevfan4life said:

                      I do see your point but being able to vote without any ID whatsoever? In this day and age? Back then someone would have had to go on a sea voyage to get in here and vote illegally. Now not so much right?

                      I do agree an ID should be required to vote, but that ID should cost nothing.

                      If you have to pay for it, then you CAN NOT be required to have one.

                      "And they don't really know even what they're talkin' about And I can't imagine what empty heads can achieve."
                      1 Reply Last reply
                      Quote Reply
                      • Browns149 Browns149B Conversation Starter Dedicated Reacting Well Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                        • 10k Posts
                        • 2k Reputation
                        Browns149B Browns149 wrote on last edited by
                        #11

                        And if you think the states are going to give up that money from ID's, you are crazy

                        "And they don't really know even what they're talkin' about And I can't imagine what empty heads can achieve."
                        1 Reply Last reply
                        Quote Reply
                        • OldBrownsFan OldBrownsFanO
                          • 11k Posts
                          • 3k Reputation
                          OldBrownsFanO OldBrownsFan wrote on last edited by OldBrownsFan
                          #12

                          I believe in photo voter ID to vote but also that should be made available free of charge to those who don't have one. If they lose it or misplace it however it then should be their responsibility to replace it.

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          Quote Reply
                          • BaconHound B One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                            • 5k Posts
                            • 306 Reputation
                            B BaconHound wrote on last edited by
                            #13

                            Turnout is typically around 55% before we start about talking about voter ID we should worry about voter participation.

                            W 1 Reply Last reply
                            Quote Reply
                            • B BaconHound

                              Turnout is typically around 55% before we start about talking about voter ID we should worry about voter participation.

                              Westside Steve W Dedicated Reacting Well Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Conversation Starter Week One Done One Year In One Month Later Very Popular
                              • 39k Posts
                              • 9k Reputation
                              W Westside Steve wrote on last edited by
                              #14

                              @baconhound said:

                              Turnout is typically around 55% before we start about talking about voter ID we should worry about voter participation.

                              The less idiots that participate, the happier I am.

                              😉

                              WSS

                              www.westsidesteve.com www.myspace.com/westsidestevemusic www.cdbaby.com/artist/westsidestevesimmons
                              B 1 Reply Last reply
                              Quote Reply
                              • W Westside Steve

                                @baconhound said:

                                Turnout is typically around 55% before we start about talking about voter ID we should worry about voter participation.

                                The less idiots that participate, the happier I am.

                                😉

                                WSS

                                BaconHound B One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                                • 5k Posts
                                • 306 Reputation
                                B BaconHound wrote on last edited by
                                #15

                                @westside-steve said:

                                The less idiots that participate, the happier I am.

                                😉

                                WSS

                                I would agree but unfortunately those that vote don't take a common sense test. The same people that supported "Trickle Down Economics" believe in the benevolence of corporate America and capitalism.

                                StinkHoleS W 2 Replies Last reply
                                Quote Reply
                                • B BaconHound

                                  @westside-steve said:

                                  The less idiots that participate, the happier I am.

                                  😉

                                  WSS

                                  I would agree but unfortunately those that vote don't take a common sense test. The same people that supported "Trickle Down Economics" believe in the benevolence of corporate America and capitalism.

                                  StinkHole StinkHoleS One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                                  • 3k Posts
                                  • 365 Reputation
                                  StinkHoleS StinkHole wrote on last edited by
                                  #16

                                  @baconhound said:

                                  I would agree but unfortunately those that vote don't take a common sense test. The same people that supported "Trickle Down Economics" believe in the benevolence of corporate America and capitalism.

                                  Well then getting more stupid people to vote is well, stupid.

                                  A good common sense question to ask would be is why a voter ID is important. If they cant answer they are too stupid to vote..

                                  Browns149B 1 Reply Last reply
                                  Quote Reply
                                  • StinkHoleS StinkHole

                                    @baconhound said:

                                    I would agree but unfortunately those that vote don't take a common sense test. The same people that supported "Trickle Down Economics" believe in the benevolence of corporate America and capitalism.

                                    Well then getting more stupid people to vote is well, stupid.

                                    A good common sense question to ask would be is why a voter ID is important. If they cant answer they are too stupid to vote..

                                    Browns149 Browns149B Conversation Starter Dedicated Reacting Well Very Popular Posting Machine Collaborator First Post One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                                    • 10k Posts
                                    • 2k Reputation
                                    Browns149B Browns149 wrote on last edited by
                                    #17

                                    Stuart said:

                                    Well then getting more stupid people to vote is well, stupid.

                                    A good common sense question to ask would be is why a voter ID is important. If they cant answer they are too stupid to vote..

                                    It IS important,

                                    but it should also be FREE of a tax,

                                    atleast according to our CONSTITUTION

                                    "And they don't really know even what they're talkin' about And I can't imagine what empty heads can achieve."
                                    StinkHoleS 1 Reply Last reply
                                    Quote Reply
                                    • B BaconHound

                                      @westside-steve said:

                                      The less idiots that participate, the happier I am.

                                      😉

                                      WSS

                                      I would agree but unfortunately those that vote don't take a common sense test. The same people that supported "Trickle Down Economics" believe in the benevolence of corporate America and capitalism.

                                      Westside Steve W Dedicated Reacting Well Posting Machine Collaborator First Post Conversation Starter Week One Done One Year In One Month Later Very Popular
                                      • 39k Posts
                                      • 9k Reputation
                                      W Westside Steve wrote on last edited by
                                      #18

                                      @baconhound said:

                                      I would agree but unfortunately those that vote don't take a common sense test. The same people that supported "Trickle Down Economics" believe in the benevolence of corporate America and capitalism.

                                      But I consider myself reasonably well informed and I have no problem with trickle down economics. I believe a rising tide floats all boats.

                                      WSS

                                      www.westsidesteve.com www.myspace.com/westsidestevemusic www.cdbaby.com/artist/westsidestevesimmons
                                      OldBrownsFanO 1 Reply Last reply
                                      Quote Reply
                                      • W Westside Steve

                                        @baconhound said:

                                        I would agree but unfortunately those that vote don't take a common sense test. The same people that supported "Trickle Down Economics" believe in the benevolence of corporate America and capitalism.

                                        But I consider myself reasonably well informed and I have no problem with trickle down economics. I believe a rising tide floats all boats.

                                        WSS

                                        OldBrownsFan OldBrownsFanO
                                        • 11k Posts
                                        • 3k Reputation
                                        OldBrownsFanO OldBrownsFan wrote on last edited by
                                        #19

                                        @westside-steve said:

                                        But I consider myself reasonably well informed and I have no problem with trickle down economics. I believe a rising tide floats all boats.

                                        WSS

                                        I believe you have to have lived under Jimmy Carter to appreciate Ronald Reagan. Reagan inherited a mess from Carter and his supply side economics (trickle down to the critics) worked better than anyone could even have imagined. It created huge job growth and prosperity and I believe as well that a rising tide raises all boats and we saw it happen with Reagan.

                                        Obama inherited a mess in 08 but has he made this country any better in over 6 years? His policies have only made things worse. His stimulus was billions of dollars spent with little to show for it. The national debt has increased to over 18 trillion dollars. We have a community organizer for a president and his lack of experience has shown. Reagan was not just a hollywood actor when he was elected but he had already been governor of California for 2 terms.

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        Quote Reply
                                        • Browns149B Browns149

                                          Stuart said:

                                          Well then getting more stupid people to vote is well, stupid.

                                          A good common sense question to ask would be is why a voter ID is important. If they cant answer they are too stupid to vote..

                                          It IS important,

                                          but it should also be FREE of a tax,

                                          atleast according to our CONSTITUTION

                                          StinkHole StinkHoleS One Year In One Month Later Week One Done
                                          • 3k Posts
                                          • 365 Reputation
                                          StinkHoleS StinkHole wrote on last edited by
                                          #20

                                          @browns149 said:

                                          It IS important,

                                          but it should also be FREE of a tax,

                                          atleast according to our CONSTITUTION

                                          This is why we are fucked up.

                                          Having a voter ID is now considered a tax?

                                          W Browns149B 2 Replies Last reply
                                          Quote Reply

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          Theme
                                          • System
                                          • Light
                                          • Dark
                                          The Browns Board Terms Privacy

                                          The Browns Board is an independent fan community. It is not affiliated with, endorsed by, or sponsored by the Cleveland Browns, Cleveland Cavaliers, Cleveland Guardians, the NFL, NBA, MLB, or any of their affiliates. Team names, logos, and other marks are the property of their respective owners.

                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Forums
                                          • Recent
                                          • Popular
                                          • Users
                                          • Donate