obamao works to outlaw web discussions about guns
-
via his corrupt state dept. Anything to try to win his anti-American culture war.
-
Hmm, ok ok
But what do places that aren't the NRA say about it.
Just curious.
-
about what? guns? Gay woodypeckers like you ? Go read up on the issue and learn SOMETHING.
-
"gay"? Huh, ok. Very mature.
I'm assuming if I read up on it I'd find different info than the NRAs conclusion.
-
but you never do. You just whine and bitch, then you admit you haven't read up on the subject,
and probably won't.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login