Kurt Cobain: Montage of heck
-
Anyone catch this? I found it fascinating. A fascinating look into the life of a tortured genius. I'm sure some of you old guys won't agree about that but it really made me nostalgic for the old days and how much I genuinely loved nirvana and how much more he could have done if he had maybe chosen meditation or the, like, George Harrison route over drugs and suicide

-
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login