Skip to content

Michael Sam experiment over?

The Browns Board
76 22 2.7k
  • Ha!....Looks like Michael Sam got his name in the news one last time...as he has just walked out of the Montreal Alouettes camp and is heading home to Texas...

    no one is sure why.....though there are reports that he was homesick......and some reports that he had a bad headache(wtf???).......and some reports that he was playing poorly and catching flak from teammates.....which made him sad.....

    Anyway.....pretty funny stuff......Ill speculate this is the true end to any NFL hopes for him......

  • Maybe the next homo will make it.

    Zombo

  • Schadenfreude???

  • I get that most of you are just sad, old fucks...but the amount of ignorance here is mind-boggling.

  • Schadenfreude???

    @tour2ma said:

    Schadenfreude???

    not often...but it happens.......😉

    Mostly because I dont like quitters..you'd think after all the hubub about hin not getting his chance, etc, that when given the opportunity he would see it through....or at least tell his coach before leaving???.....

  • I get that most of you are just sad, old fucks...but the amount of ignorance here is mind-boggling.

    @tim-couch-pulls-out said:

    I get that most of you are just sad, old fucks...but the amount of ignorance here is mind-boggling.

    Just wait until some of our friends from Texas start posting...

  • Professional football is not for him. Has nothing to do with whether or not he has an opinion on Desperate Housewives.

  • I was rooting for him. Not because he is gay, but because he is an underdog. I admire his willingness to try, against a lot of hurdles and attention that most of us will never know.

  • Attention seeking c**t if you ask me, he'll get himself on some trashy reality TV show soon enough.

  • Attention seeking c**t if you ask me, he'll get himself on some trashy reality TV show soon enough.

    @londonbrown said:

    Attention seeking c**t if you ask me, he'll get himself on some trashy reality TV show soon enough.

    Yeah, how dare he try to play in the NFL.

  • Schadenfreude???

    @tour2ma said:

    Schadenfreude???

    No shit. This guy has done absolutely nothing to make me dislike him and I feel sorry he didn't make it.

    WSS

  • Attention seeking c**t if you ask me, he'll get himself on some trashy reality TV show soon enough.

    @londonbrown said:

    Attention seeking c**t if you ask me, he'll get himself on some trashy reality TV show soon enough.

    Awwww, someone has a crush

  • I get that most of you are just sad, old fucks...but the amount of ignorance here is mind-boggling.

    @tim-couch-pulls-out said:

    I get that most of you are just sad, old fucks...but the amount of ignorance here is mind-boggling.

    Sorry TC- I'll just leave my opinion on the gay\lesbian question out of it. He just flat out wasn't good enough to play professional football. If he was, he'd still be playing somewhere.

    Do you think he deserves special consideration because of his sexual orientation?

  • @tim-couch-pulls-out said:

    I get that most of you are just sad, old fucks...but the amount of ignorance here is mind-boggling.

    Sorry TC- I'll just leave my opinion on the gay\lesbian question out of it. He just flat out wasn't good enough to play professional football. If he was, he'd still be playing somewhere.

    Do you think he deserves special consideration because of his sexual orientation?

    @hoorta said:

    Sorry TC- I'll just leave my opinion on the gay\lesbian question out of it. He just flat out wasn't good enough to play professional football. If he was, he'd still be playing somewhere.

    Do you think he deserves special consideration because of his sexual orientation?

    He may not have been good enough to play NFL football, but I would have thought based on what I saw of his talent level that the CFL could have been a fit for him. That he would leave Montreal.....which was "gay friendly" long before even San Francisco was tells that something else was in play....not sure what....the homesickness? something else?

    Maybe he can still be an Arena League player.

  • @tim-couch-pulls-out said:

    I get that most of you are just sad, old fucks...but the amount of ignorance here is mind-boggling.

    Sorry TC- I'll just leave my opinion on the gay\lesbian question out of it. He just flat out wasn't good enough to play professional football. If he was, he'd still be playing somewhere.

    Do you think he deserves special consideration because of his sexual orientation?

    @hoorta said:

    Sorry TC- I'll just leave my opinion on the gay\lesbian question out of it. He just flat out wasn't good enough to play professional football. If he was, he'd still be playing somewhere.

    Do you think he deserves special consideration because of his sexual orientation?

    No, I think he's a subpar football player, and said as much before the draft. I firmly bieve he was, at most, the third best defensive lineman on that Missouri team.

    But some of the people in here can't seem to separate off-field life with on-field life. The guy isn't bad at football because he's homosexual. He's bad because he's not an athletic freak, not a very technical player, doesn't possess fluid hips, etc.

    Yet, he's a homo. Or a cunt. Or a sissy. Or a drama queen. Or anything else these guys have been calling him since he was drafted.

  • @hoorta said:

    Sorry TC- I'll just leave my opinion on the gay\lesbian question out of it. He just flat out wasn't good enough to play professional football. If he was, he'd still be playing somewhere.

    Do you think he deserves special consideration because of his sexual orientation?

    No, I think he's a subpar football player, and said as much before the draft. I firmly bieve he was, at most, the third best defensive lineman on that Missouri team.

    But some of the people in here can't seem to separate off-field life with on-field life. The guy isn't bad at football because he's homosexual. He's bad because he's not an athletic freak, not a very technical player, doesn't possess fluid hips, etc.

    Yet, he's a homo. Or a cunt. Or a sissy. Or a drama queen. Or anything else these guys have been calling him since he was drafted.

    @tim-couch-pulls-out said:

    No, I think he's a subpar football player, and said as much before the draft. I firmly bieve he was, at most, the third best defensive lineman on that Missouri team.

    But some of the people in here can't seem to separate off-field life with on-field life. The guy isn't bad at football because he's homosexual. He's bad because he's not an athletic freak, not a very technical player, doesn't possess fluid hips, etc.

    Yet, he's a homo. Or a cunt. Or a sissy. Or a drama queen. Or anything else these guys have been calling him since he was drafted.

    Pansy, Nancy boy, polesmoker, pillow biter, fudge packer, knob jockey, pickle sniffer, uphill gardener, a poof, a Tobey, a Chunneller, Subway conductor

    a Finocchio, Fluid hipster. Yea, all that.

  • and a perfumed ponce.

  • What I think is interesting is how the LGBT community has dumped him like a used condom. Pre, During and Post draft had Sam all over the media and twitter verse and all other social media. The LGBT community crowned Sam their new poster boy, one to carry the torch for those that feel the world needs to know and accept their sexual preferences. Yet, 2 years later, where is the LGBT community, oh that's right, they have posterized their new Queen, Caitylin Jenner, who is the new hero and brave warrior of the LGBT community. Sam is now just another ordinary person, like everyone else. His sexual orientation is now no longer needed by the LGBT community because he will serve them no purpose.

    Not that this is any difference in the heterosexual world, but that is also another point. In the grand scheme of all things, who you prefer to have sex with means nothing to the world. Yet, the LGBT community tries to make it tantamount, unless you do you nothing for them.

  • @hoorta said:

    Sorry TC- I'll just leave my opinion on the gay\lesbian question out of it. He just flat out wasn't good enough to play professional football. If he was, he'd still be playing somewhere.

    Do you think he deserves special consideration because of his sexual orientation?

    No, I think he's a subpar football player, and said as much before the draft. I firmly bieve he was, at most, the third best defensive lineman on that Missouri team.

    But some of the people in here can't seem to separate off-field life with on-field life. The guy isn't bad at football because he's homosexual. He's bad because he's not an athletic freak, not a very technical player, doesn't possess fluid hips, etc.

    Yet, he's a homo. Or a cunt. Or a sissy. Or a drama queen. Or anything else these guys have been calling him since he was drafted.

    @tim-couch-pulls-out said:

    No, I think he's a subpar football player, and said as much before the draft. I firmly bieve he was, at most, the third best defensive lineman on that Missouri team.

    But some of the people in here can't seem to separate off-field life with on-field life. The guy isn't bad at football because he's homosexual. He's bad because he's not an athletic freak, not a very technical player, doesn't possess fluid hips, etc.

    Yet, he's a homo. Or a cunt. Or a sissy. Or a drama queen. Or anything else these guys have been calling him since he was drafted.

    He was the 1 that brought all this attention on him. He was the 1 that had the press conference announcing his sexuality, he was the 1 that inked a reality show on Oprah's station. He and only him are solely responsible for the microscope he is under. So him failing or quitting is a topic that people will have a strong opinion on. We were bombarded with his sexuality due to his arrogance and 15 minutes of fame. So his failure is like a train wreck that the media (he used) will exploit.

  • Sam's footwork in football is as terrible as his feet in dancing. But it does lead to the question nobody want's to ask but here we goes. So does this mean there is only 2 things in Texas, Steers and Queers?? 😮😉