Skip to content

In case you can't tell

The Browns Board
80 15 3.8k
  • @mld-woody said:

    *Top Liberal Arts Colleges... just sayin. Though I imagine OSU vs Kenyon would depend on the major. and of course LACs have their own pros and cons.

    Top overall academic institution. No, it doesn't have business or engineering....but who cares about those majors? 😉

    gftChrisG gftChris wrote on last edited by
    #17

    @the-gipper said:

    Top overall academic institution. No, it doesn't have business or engineering....but who cares about those majors? 😉

    The world?

  • @the-gipper said:

    Top overall academic institution. No, it doesn't have business or engineering....but who cares about those majors? 😉

    The world?

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #18

    @gftchris said:

    The world?

    I assumed by "we" he meant the Univ. of Michigan. But except for being born in Michigan, and her family moving out of there when she was a wee baern, she has no connection at all with Michigan. She went to a small religious school in Melbourne Fla. for high school. I don't see where she ever attended college.

    Or....maybe when he says "we have her" perhaps do you think that she gang bangs him and his posse?

  • @gftchris said:

    The world?

    I assumed by "we" he meant the Univ. of Michigan. But except for being born in Michigan, and her family moving out of there when she was a wee baern, she has no connection at all with Michigan. She went to a small religious school in Melbourne Fla. for high school. I don't see where she ever attended college.

    Or....maybe when he says "we have her" perhaps do you think that she gang bangs him and his posse?

    gftChrisG gftChris wrote on last edited by
    #19

    @the-gipper said:

    I assumed by "we" he meant the Univ. of Michigan. But except for being born in Michigan, and her family moving out of there when she was a wee baern, she has no connection at all with Michigan. She went to a small religious school in Melbourne Fla. for high school. I don't see where she ever attended college.

    Or....maybe when he says "we have her" perhaps do you think that she gang bangs him and his posse?

    Ya, really don't care about kate upton, or michigan. Was talking about engineering and business.

  • @the-gipper said:

    I assumed by "we" he meant the Univ. of Michigan. But except for being born in Michigan, and her family moving out of there when she was a wee baern, she has no connection at all with Michigan. She went to a small religious school in Melbourne Fla. for high school. I don't see where she ever attended college.

    Or....maybe when he says "we have her" perhaps do you think that she gang bangs him and his posse?

    Ya, really don't care about kate upton, or michigan. Was talking about engineering and business.

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #20

    @gftchris said:

    Ya, really don't care about kate upton, or michigan. Was talking about engineering and business.

    Sorry, replied to the wrong post. Yes, I get it, it was only a goof.....though, if you were a Jew under Hitler and you were good at business or engineering he would keep you alive and use you......if you were a "liberal artist" it would be the gas chamber.

  • @the-gipper said:

    I assumed by "we" he meant the Univ. of Michigan. But except for being born in Michigan, and her family moving out of there when she was a wee baern, she has no connection at all with Michigan. She went to a small religious school in Melbourne Fla. for high school. I don't see where she ever attended college.

    Or....maybe when he says "we have her" perhaps do you think that she gang bangs him and his posse?

    Ya, really don't care about kate upton, or michigan. Was talking about engineering and business.

    Z Zombo wrote on last edited by
    #21

    @gftchris said:

    Ya, really don't care about kate upton,

    If you say so ...

    iSG8K6INkdP0T.gif

  • @gftchris said:

    Ya, really don't care about kate upton,

    If you say so ...

    iSG8K6INkdP0T.gif

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #22

    Zombo said:

    If you say so ...

    iSG8K6INkdP0T.gif

    Is that a beach in Michigan? Unlikely! (though...Michigan does have a lot of nice beach on the Great Lakes)

    And...is it me, or does she seem a little flabby? Not that I am complaining.

  • Z Zombo wrote on last edited by
    #23
    And...is it me, or does she seem a little flabby? Not that I am complaining.

    Your "flabby" is my "perfect".

    kate-upton01.gif

    aaboobs12.gif

    kate_upton_11.gif

    tumblr_m0cimlKciJ1qel0lbo1_500.gif

  • The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #24

    I just thought she could tighten up her abs a little based on that first gif.

  • I just thought she could tighten up her abs a little based on that first gif.

    Z Zombo wrote on last edited by
    #25

    @the-gipper said:

    I just thought she could tighten up her abs a little based on that first gif.

    I think she looks best in the first one, but I like my women soft.

    Z

  • @the-gipper said:

    I just thought she could tighten up her abs a little based on that first gif.

    I think she looks best in the first one, but I like my women soft.

    Z

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #26

    Zombo said:

    I think she looks best in the first one, but I like my women soft.

    Z

    I think my avatar chick has a better looking booty though.

  • @mld-woody said:

    *Top Liberal Arts Colleges... just sayin. Though I imagine OSU vs Kenyon would depend on the major. and of course LACs have their own pros and cons.

    Top overall academic institution. No, it doesn't have business or engineering....but who cares about those majors? 😉

    MLD WoodyM MLD Woody wrote on last edited by MLD Woody
    #27

    @the-gipper said:

    Top overall academic institution. No, it doesn't have business or engineering....but who cares about those majors? 😉

    "Academic" with no engineering? Blasphemy 😉

  • @mld-woody said:

    damn... and to think we just have Kate Upton...

    (yes, I'm purposefully messing with you at this point)

    We? Who the fuck is we?

    MLD WoodyM MLD Woody wrote on last edited by
    #28

    @the-gipper said:

    We? Who the fuck is we?

    Michigan. Kate Upton is a documented Michigan fan.

    The joke is you have some random young(ish?) chick is a tiny bikini that happens to have some Akron stuff on it. "We" have freaking Kate Upton... case closed.

  • Zombo said:

    I think she looks best in the first one, but I like my women soft.

    Z

    I think my avatar chick has a better looking booty though.

    MLD WoodyM MLD Woody wrote on last edited by
    #29

    @the-gipper said:

    I think my avatar chick has a better looking booty though.

    kPHrKPY.jpg

  • I just thought she could tighten up her abs a little based on that first gif.

    hoortaH hoorta wrote on last edited by hoorta
    #30

    @the-gipper said:

    I just thought she could tighten up her abs a little based on that first gif.

    Gip- some of the purists think Kate is "too flabby" to be a supermodel. Tens of millions of guys disagree.

  • Z Zombo wrote on last edited by
    #31

    This is the best thread ever and i dont care if Woody is a Michigan fan, but Kate Upton is absolutely perfect. God Bless her and whatever team she roots for. And fuck abs ... give me soft curves any day of the week.

    Z

  • In case you cannot tell what is stated on my avatar, it says Fear....The...up above, and The Roo...down below.

    Man, I am an Akron Zip....and all I am showing is a little school pride. And it was either that avatar or this one:

    fear-the-roo-78774435.jpg

    But I was just being considerate of all of you who may have been adversely affected by that scary kangaroo. So, I presented a bit of a more pleasing image.

    FlugelF Flugel wrote on last edited by
    #32

    @the-gipper said:

    In case you cannot tell what is stated on my avatar,

    Not to worry Gipper, I'm just thankful Seymore Crack designed the fanny floss for the hottie you chose as your avatar. You get 2 thumbs up for that my man! I can't even think about Zips or zippers after a treat like that.

  • And...is it me, or does she seem a little flabby? Not that I am complaining.

    Your "flabby" is my "perfect".

    kate-upton01.gif

    aaboobs12.gif

    kate_upton_11.gif

    tumblr_m0cimlKciJ1qel0lbo1_500.gif

    FlugelF Flugel wrote on last edited by Flugel
    #33

    Zombo said:

    Your "flabby" is my "perfect".

    kate-upton01.gif

    aaboobs12.gif

    kate_upton_11.gif

    tumblr_m0cimlKciJ1qel0lbo1_500.gif

    If that smokin hottie says I want your A game naughty and power glue me exactly like my hips are sounding out my last name above, who on this board wants to tell me with a straight face they'd say no thanks?

  • Zombo said:

    Your "flabby" is my "perfect".

    kate-upton01.gif

    aaboobs12.gif

    kate_upton_11.gif

    tumblr_m0cimlKciJ1qel0lbo1_500.gif

    If that smokin hottie says I want your A game naughty and power glue me exactly like my hips are sounding out my last name above, who on this board wants to tell me with a straight face they'd say no thanks?

    MLD WoodyM MLD Woody wrote on last edited by
    #34

    @flugel said:

    If that smokin hottie says I want your A game naughty and power glue me exactly like my hips are sounding out my last name above, who on this board wants to tell me with a straight face they'd say no thanks?

    Gipper apparently

  • This is the best thread ever and i dont care if Woody is a Michigan fan, but Kate Upton is absolutely perfect. God Bless her and whatever team she roots for. And fuck abs ... give me soft curves any day of the week.

    Z

    MLD WoodyM MLD Woody wrote on last edited by
    #35

    Zombo said:

    God Bless her and whatever team she roots for.

    Z

    I agree. God bless kate Upton and god bless Michigan

  • This is the best thread ever and i dont care if Woody is a Michigan fan, but Kate Upton is absolutely perfect. God Bless her and whatever team she roots for. And fuck abs ... give me soft curves any day of the week.

    Z

    Z Zombo wrote on last edited by
    #36

    Zombo said:

    This is the best thread ever and i dont care if Woody is a Michigan fan, but Kate Upton is absolutely perfect. God Bless her and whatever team she roots for. And fuck abs ... give me soft curves any day of the week.

    Z

    In my defense, I was drinking something called "Scorpian Bowls" after drinking beer in the sun all day.

    Z