In case you can't tell
-
At this point you might be mentioning it more than me...
But if you only count posts where I'm correcting you, I probably mention my school a little more.
I remember one post where you corrected me where it was appropriate to do so.....about some chick with big tits being a Michicunt.
That's it.
I remember one post where you corrected me where it was appropriate to do so.....about some chick with big tits being a Michicunt.
That's it.
Hey! That's a good first step Gipper!
-
A wank is a little bit of self loving. So a wanker is someone who engages in such activities. Which is basically everybody, but I guess the idea is that you can't get someone to do it for you, so have to do it yourself, hence the insult.
-
I remember one post where you corrected me where it was appropriate to do so.....about some chick with big tits being a Michicunt.
That's it.
Hey! That's a good first step Gipper!
Hey! That's a good first step Gipper!
I am always easy to get along with when the subject is big tits and nice asses. I will take Kate's boobs and avatar chick's ass and be happy.
Fair enough?
-
A wank is a little bit of self loving. So a wanker is someone who engages in such activities. Which is basically everybody, but I guess the idea is that you can't get someone to do it for you, so have to do it yourself, hence the insult.
A wank is a little bit of self loving. So a wanker is someone who engages in such activities. Which is basically everybody, but I guess the idea is that you can't get someone to do it for you, so have to do it yourself, hence the insult.
OK, let's not be coy. A wanker is someone who masturbates. But if someone else is jacking you off...male of female....are you no longer a wanker?
-
A wank is a little bit of self loving. So a wanker is someone who engages in such activities. Which is basically everybody, but I guess the idea is that you can't get someone to do it for you, so have to do it yourself, hence the insult.
OK, let's not be coy. A wanker is someone who masturbates. But if someone else is jacking you off...male of female....are you no longer a wanker?
OK, let's not be coy. A wanker is someone who masturbates. But if someone else is jacking you off...male of female....are you no longer a wanker?
Well, it's more of an insult than a technical term, so would probably depend on the person.
-
OK, let's not be coy. A wanker is someone who masturbates. But if someone else is jacking you off...male of female....are you no longer a wanker?
Well, it's more of an insult than a technical term, so would probably depend on the person.
-
How does it differ from a git or a prat?
Those are less 'vulgar' and don't have the sexual connotations. A git is someone you don't like, perhaps because they got the better of you by some shady means. A prat is an idiot.
-
Just for funsies...
-
-
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login