In case you can't tell
-
Casey Anthony's an Ohio State fan?
-
Casey Anthony's an Ohio State fan?
google it
-
Casey Anthony's an Ohio State fan?
She had heard they were THE Ohio State Child Murderers. Her hearing is wayy off.
-
-
Wait, Kate Upton was born in Michigan ... in 1992?
Fuck.
There's a decent chance I'm her father.
You pervs quit looking at her like that.
Zombo
Zombo said:
Wait, Kate Upton was born in Michigan ... in 1992?
Fuck.
There's a decent chance I'm her father.
You pervs quit looking at her like that.
Zombo
Be proud.
-
Zombo said:
Wait, Kate Upton was born in Michigan ... in 1992?
Fuck.
There's a decent chance I'm her father.
You pervs quit looking at her like that.
Zombo
Be proud.
-
Wait, Kate Upton was born in Michigan ... in 1992?
Fuck.
There's a decent chance I'm her father.
You pervs quit looking at her like that.
Zombo
Zombo said:
There's a decent chance I'm her father.
You pervs quit looking at her like that.
Zombo
HA!.....having a daughter, there is some magic mechanism in my brain that completely stops me from perving on these kinda pics or pics of any girls her age or younger........just makes me feel like a pedophile......
Curious though....why do we even care who these girls root for?.....are they football experts or something?....or do they lend credibility to your program if they root for you?.....
Should I be worried that Casey Anthony likes OSU or impressed that Kate Upton likes Michigan?.....
-
Again, where do you get the Michigan U and Kate Upton association. She was born in that state, that is it.
That is like saying that Ohio State should take credit for the movie genius of Steven Speilberg simply because he was born in Ohio.
I mean, can I take credit for Sandra Hubby (playmate) simply because she went to my same High School?
Really, all it takes is a quick google...


or she can just say it

Will you concede defeat now?

Really, all it takes is a quick google...


or she can just say it

Will you concede defeat now?

So, she is just a fan, with no affiliation. Fair enough I guess. At least she was born there.
-
Wait, Kate Upton was born in Michigan ... in 1992?
Fuck.
There's a decent chance I'm her father.
You pervs quit looking at her like that.
Zombo
Zombo said:
Wait, Kate Upton was born in Michigan ... in 1992?
Fuck.
There's a decent chance I'm her father.
You pervs quit looking at her like that.
Zombo
Yea, there is a family resemblance: your man boobs and hers.
-
Zombo said:
There's a decent chance I'm her father.
You pervs quit looking at her like that.
Zombo
HA!.....having a daughter, there is some magic mechanism in my brain that completely stops me from perving on these kinda pics or pics of any girls her age or younger........just makes me feel like a pedophile......
Curious though....why do we even care who these girls root for?.....are they football experts or something?....or do they lend credibility to your program if they root for you?.....
Should I be worried that Casey Anthony likes OSU or impressed that Kate Upton likes Michigan?.....
HA!.....having a daughter, there is some magic mechanism in my brain that completely stops me from perving on these kinda pics or pics of any girls her age or younger........just makes me feel like a pedophile......
Curious though....why do we even care who these girls root for?.....are they football experts or something?....or do they lend credibility to your program if they root for you?.....
Should I be worried that Casey Anthony likes OSU or impressed that Kate Upton likes Michigan?.....
You appease your libido.....this 55 year old grandmother is trying out to be a Dallas Cowboy Cheerleader....

And, quite frankly, she is hot as hell.
-
Zombo said:
There's a decent chance I'm her father.
You pervs quit looking at her like that.
Zombo
HA!.....having a daughter, there is some magic mechanism in my brain that completely stops me from perving on these kinda pics or pics of any girls her age or younger........just makes me feel like a pedophile......
Curious though....why do we even care who these girls root for?.....are they football experts or something?....or do they lend credibility to your program if they root for you?.....
Should I be worried that Casey Anthony likes OSU or impressed that Kate Upton likes Michigan?.....
Should I be worried that Casey Anthony likes OSU or impressed that Kate Upton likes Michigan?.....
All kinds of people like different football teams. There was even a massive serial killer that was drafted by the NFL once:
Randall Brent "Randy" Woodfield (born December 26, 1950) is an American serial killer who was dubbed The I-5 Killer or The I-5 Bandit by law enforcement due to the crimes he committed along the Interstate 5 corridor running through Washington, Oregon, and California. Before his capture, the I-5 Killer was suspected of multiple sexual assaults and murders. A native of Oregon, Woodfield was convicted of three murders and is suspected of killing up to 44 people. He is currently incarcerated at the Oregon State Penitentiary. In 2011, Woodfield was the subject of a Lifetime television movie Hunt for the I-5 Killer. The movie was based on the book The I-5 Killer by crime author Ann Rul....
Three arrests in the early 1970s for petty crimes such as vandalism and public indecency did not prevent Woodfield from being selected in the 1974 NFL Draft by the Green Bay Packers as a wide receiver, in the 17th round (428th pick). Woodfield tried to establish himself with the Packers during Coach and General Manager Dan Devine's last season but he could not shake his problems with a trip across the country. He signed a contract in February 1974 but was cut during training camp, failing to make the team's final roster.[3][4]
-
And another:
Robert Earnest Rozier (born July 28, 1955) is a former American football defensive end and convicted serial killer who played in the National Football League andCanadian Football League. After leaving football, he became involved with "The Brotherhood", a Black Supremacist cult led by Yahweh ben Yahweh. He is currently serving 25 years to life on a conviction for check kiting under a third strike law....
Born in Anchorage, Alaska, Rozier attended Cordova High School in Rancho Cordova, California. He then attended Aberdeen Junior College before transferring to theUniversity of California at Berkeley, where he played defensive end for the football team. He was drafted in the 9th round of the 1979 NFL Draft by the St. Louis Cardinals (pick 228 overall).[1][2][dead link] He played in six games before being released, allegedly for issues involving drugs.[3] Rozier then played in the Canadian Football League for the Hamilton Tiger-Cats and Saskatchewan Roughriders in 1980. He also spent two weeks as a member of the Oakland Raiders.[4]
-
HA!.....having a daughter, there is some magic mechanism in my brain that completely stops me from perving on these kinda pics or pics of any girls her age or younger........just makes me feel like a pedophile......
Curious though....why do we even care who these girls root for?.....are they football experts or something?....or do they lend credibility to your program if they root for you?.....
Should I be worried that Casey Anthony likes OSU or impressed that Kate Upton likes Michigan?.....
You appease your libido.....this 55 year old grandmother is trying out to be a Dallas Cowboy Cheerleader....

And, quite frankly, she is hot as hell.
You appease your libido.....this 55 year old grandmother is trying out to be a Dallas Cowboy Cheerleader....
And, quite frankly, she is hot as hell.
You appease your libido.....this 55 year old grandmother is trying out to be a Dallas Cowboy Cheerleader....

And, quite frankly, she is hot as hell.
Not too bad......teeth are a bit horsish......though, thats perfect for the Cowboys....
The Cougar is definitely my favorite animal...........

-
You appease your libido.....this 55 year old grandmother is trying out to be a Dallas Cowboy Cheerleader....
And, quite frankly, she is hot as hell.
You appease your libido.....this 55 year old grandmother is trying out to be a Dallas Cowboy Cheerleader....

And, quite frankly, she is hot as hell.
Not too bad......teeth are a bit horsish......though, thats perfect for the Cowboys....
The Cougar is definitely my favorite animal...........

Not too bad......teeth are a bit horsish......though, thats perfect for the Cowboys....
The Cougar is definitely my favorite animal...........

Yea, a bit of a honker on her....but not so bad to detract from overall MILFability
(a term I just thought of....though I suspect it has been used before).
-
Here is the Playmate that went to my high school:


-
Zombo said:
There's a decent chance I'm her father.
You pervs quit looking at her like that.
Zombo
HA!.....having a daughter, there is some magic mechanism in my brain that completely stops me from perving on these kinda pics or pics of any girls her age or younger........just makes me feel like a pedophile......
Curious though....why do we even care who these girls root for?.....are they football experts or something?....or do they lend credibility to your program if they root for you?.....
Should I be worried that Casey Anthony likes OSU or impressed that Kate Upton likes Michigan?.....
HA!.....having a daughter, there is some magic mechanism in my brain that completely stops me from perving on these kinda pics or pics of any girls her age or younger........just makes me feel like a pedophile......
Curious though....why do we even care who these girls root for?.....are they football experts or something?....or do they lend credibility to your program if they root for you?.....
Should I be worried that Casey Anthony likes OSU or impressed that Kate Upton likes Michigan?.....
It's a great point when you consider we can't find 20 hot girls in C-town to be Cheer Leaders or is it Tradition?
-
No, I never claimed her to have any affiliation. Who knows if the chick in your photo does to Akron. The whole thing started as a joke, then in your usual Gipper way of making claims about things you know little about, I needed to provide evidence.
-
Just impressive how fast the Gipper types using only his left hand...

WSS
-
Just impressive how fast the Gipper types using only his left hand...

WSS
Just impressive how fast the Gipper types using only his left hand...

WSS
No, my right hand is on the keyboard, the left is on the back of your head helping with your technique, not that you don't have it mastered.
-
No, I never claimed her to have any affiliation. Who knows if the chick in your photo does to Akron. The whole thing started as a joke, then in your usual Gipper way of making claims about things you know little about, I needed to provide evidence.
No, I never claimed her to have any affiliation. Who knows if the chick in your photo does to Akron. The whole thing started as a joke, then in your usual Gipper way of making claims about things you know little about, I needed to provide evidence.
Well....yes, it is appropriate that you verify that she is a Michicunt.
Why does everything to you have to relate to your Retarded alma mater.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login