Skip to content

San Andreas

Westside Steve's Movie Reviews
4 4 624
  • So, the spousal unit and I found ourselves in Colorado Springs last week with time to kill one night. As we looked across the way from our hotel room we saw a mega theater and decided to take in a movie..

    San Andreas it was...

    Anyone else see it?

    Amusing to be sure, Award winning? Absolutely not... Well, maybe in a special effects category. Did it inspire deep inner thought or reflection? I did have to take a leak half way thru..

    Would I see it again? Hell YEAH!! 😎

  • I saw it. It was better than expected....but expectations were low.

  • Pretty good movie but I'm not the type to think every time I walk into the theater the film must be Oscar worthy or have perfect scientific fact to be entertaining.

  • i dunno. wouldn't spend the moola to see it at the theater but might catch it when it makes it to cable. saw the trailer and it reminded me of the cusack doomsday movie 2012. if not for CGI these movies wouldn't be watchable.