Crickets
-
This Charleston story is the one media have been looking for for years. I'm sure hack journalists and editors are literally down on their knees going to town on themselves over it.
-
News is what fits the liberal media messages,
and George Soros pays a lot of money for it.
-
Yes, it was two years ago. Remember the nationwide news coverage? Nope me neither.
WSS
Yes, it was two years ago. Remember the nationwide news coverage? Nope me neither.
WSS
It happened a in 2006.... http://www.cbsnews.com/news/5-dead-in-louisiana-church-shooting/ and at least made the CBS news(no idea about other news media)
Found a fox news\nytimes\usatoday articles plus more with a quick google search-edit
-
News is what fits the liberal media messages,
and George Soros pays a lot of money for it.
News is what fits the liberal media messages,
and George Soros pays a lot of money for it.
Fox is just as guilty of sensationalizing the same things. So it is all media. They need to get you worked up or scared over something so they can get you tuned in long enough to see the commercials.
-
News is what fits the liberal media messages,
and George Soros pays a lot of money for it.
Fox is just as guilty of sensationalizing the same things. So it is all media. They need to get you worked up or scared over something so they can get you tuned in long enough to see the commercials.
Fox is just as guilty of sensationalizing the same things. So it is all media. They need to get you worked up or scared over something so they can get you tuned in long enough to see the commercials.
Yes of course they are but everyone knows they are coming from the right.
Sadly the rest of the networks and newspapers pretend to be mainstream.
WSS
-
Fox is just as guilty of sensationalizing the same things. So it is all media. They need to get you worked up or scared over something so they can get you tuned in long enough to see the commercials.
Yes of course they are but everyone knows they are coming from the right.
Sadly the rest of the networks and newspapers pretend to be mainstream.
WSS
Yes of course they are but everyone knows they are coming from the right.
Sadly the rest of the networks and newspapers pretend to be mainstream.
WSS
didn't you know steve that everyone outside the right IS mainstream?
-
Even on CNN(though their formatting is bad from 2006)http://www.cnn.com/2006/WORLD/europe/05/21/sunday/index.html and the bbc http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/5003132.stm
So it made National news, but since it was a man attacking his in-laws and not a racial motivated attack it did not last as long or get as much attention....
-
Yeah, no political advantage for the Democrat Party, I understand.
WSS
-
Yeah, no political advantage for the Democrat Party, I understand.
WSS
Yeah, no political advantage for the Democrat Party, I understand.
WSS
No? Post-Katrina violence in Louisiana would have been an easy advantage, I can't really tell you how much\little this story was at the time, but it at least made national news, and there was a lot else going on that day in the news with the new Iraqi unity government(b/c that worked out well), suicide bombers in Iraq and Afghanistan, or a senator getting caught with 90k in the freezer.... that could have trumped this.
-
Nobody cared about Afghanistan.
(Katrina coverage was a political joke)
Any multiple murder in a church by a white crackpot will get 24 7 nationwide response zeroing in on gun control.
Or, if they are lucky, 24-7 coverage of the fucking Confederate flag.
WSS
-
Nobody cared about Afghanistan.
(Katrina coverage was a political joke)
Any multiple murder in a church by a white crackpot will get 24 7 nationwide response zeroing in on gun control.
Or, if they are lucky, 24-7 coverage of the fucking Confederate flag.
WSS
Nobody cared about Afghanistan.
(Katrina coverage was a political joke)
Any multiple murder in a church by a white crackpot will get 24 7 nationwide response zeroing in on gun control.
Or, if they are lucky, 24-7 coverage of the fucking Confederate flag.
WSS
I doubt nobody cared in a mid-term election year. But I will need to take your word for it, 2006 I was going back to school and working a full time job so I wasn't following the news as much.
-
Some equally tragic shitty stories get a lot more attention and I do believe it's because the bulk of the media leans to the left.
I mean it has to be glaringly obvious to everyone that when Bush was president, even though you were young then, every loss of life in iraq was front page news. Through 6 years of Obama? The only time it's mentioned is at the end of this week with George Stephanopoulos.
Yes I believe there's an agenda. Gun control is part of it and keeping the blacks fired up so they vote for Hillary like they did for Obama.
WSS
-
ok, "loss of life indie rock" had me stumped for a moment or two...
I forget you use text to speech, and I just love the idea of you sitting at home talking to your computer, like having these actual conversations, especially if your speaking voice is like your singing voice.
-
ok, "loss of life indie rock" had me stumped for a moment or two...
I forget you use text to speech, and I just love the idea of you sitting at home talking to your computer, like having these actual conversations, especially if your speaking voice is like your singing voice.
ok, "loss of life indie rock" had me stumped for a moment or two...
I forget you use text to speech, and I just love the idea of you sitting at home talking to your computer, like having these actual conversations, especially if your speaking voice is like your singing voice.
Ha yes but I corrected that within minutes, probably less than 1.

WSS
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login