Skip to content

Terrelle Pryor Claimed By Browns

The Browns Board
134 31 4.8k
  • D BoneD D Bone wrote on last edited by

    lol the things I miss............

  • @tim-couch-pulls-out said:

    Mike H and Stockton are always fan favorites.

    yikes....

    Though Id bet Stockton got a 49 on the wonderlick....HA!

    ComeonmanC Comeonman wrote on last edited by

    @mudfly said:

    yikes....

    Though Id bet Stockton got a 49 on the wonderlick....HA!

    If you say his name, he will come. (Don't say his name)
  • Tim Couch Pulls OutT Tim Couch Pulls Out wrote on last edited by

    Stockton can wonderlic my balls.

  • @mudfly said:

    yikes....

    Though Id bet Stockton got a 49 on the wonderlick....HA!

    If you say his name, he will come. (Don't say his name)
    miktoxicM miktoxic wrote on last edited by

    @comeonman said:

    If you say his name, he will come. (Don't say his name)

    only in pig latin.

    ocktonstay ortsshay.

    beezlebub. blub. blub. blub.

  • @tim-couch-pulls-out said:

    Fair enough.

    Smarts do matter, I agree. And Manziel seems to be sharper, I also agree.

    Crap. Who am I going to argue with now?

    Maybe I need to unban a few irritants before training camp just for entertaining purposes.

    I will list some Barrabbas candidates that we could bring back for another tour of duty and you guys pick the one you want back:

    Naberius_Cerbera

    upper lip

    ManzielSucks

    StocktonShorts

    Mike H

    Demoted

    Orange85

    hoortaH hoorta wrote on last edited by

    Zombo said:

    Crap. Who am I going to argue with now?

    Maybe I need to unban a few irritants before training camp just for entertaining purposes.

    I will list some Barrabbas candidates that we could bring back for another tour of duty and you guys pick the one you want back:

    Naberius_Cerbera

    upper lip

    ManzielSucks

    StocktonShorts

    Mike H

    Demoted

    Orange85

    Zombo said:

    Ya, I don't know if Mike H. is interested in coming back and I don't know if we should open that whole can of worms called Retard again ... although with Brian Hoyer gone, what would he talk about?

    Zombo

    Argh- none of those arrogant board disruptors need to return.

  • Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by

    Totally agree, h....

    Z,

    If you need more "discussion" practice before Camp opens, I'll be happy to schedule a scrimmage with you... as I am sure others would as well...

  • Zombo said:

    Did Larry Fine get banned? It has been quiet in the complaint department. I didnt see him on the banned list, maybe he just got a timeout.

    He seemed to have a big thing for you, any idea who he is/was?

    Z

    no, but when somebody copies your 'location' and goes on a rampage of responding to every post you make with a 'suck my nuts' response it kinda leans toward a bad case of internet stalking.

    after i ignored him he moved on to other prey.

    ​maybe he got hit by a bus? one can only hope…...

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by

    @miktoxic said:

    no, but when somebody copies your 'location' and goes on a rampage of responding to every post you make with a 'suck my nuts' response it kinda leans toward a bad case of internet stalking.

    after i ignored him he moved on to other prey.

    ​maybe he got hit by a bus? one can only hope…...

    Did you suck his nuts to get rid of him?

  • Zombo said:

    Crap. Who am I going to argue with now?

    Maybe I need to unban a few irritants before training camp just for entertaining purposes.

    I will list some Barrabbas candidates that we could bring back for another tour of duty and you guys pick the one you want back:

    Naberius_Cerbera

    upper lip

    ManzielSucks

    StocktonShorts

    Mike H

    Demoted

    Orange85

    Zombo said:

    Ya, I don't know if Mike H. is interested in coming back and I don't know if we should open that whole can of worms called Retard again ... although with Brian Hoyer gone, what would he talk about?

    Zombo

    Argh- none of those arrogant board disruptors need to return.

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by

    @hoorta said:

    Argh- none of those arrogant board disruptors need to return.

    Mike H contributed a lot...at times. He just got into a snit with one of you. I think he wanted to promote his own BleacherReport stories than anything else.

  • Totally agree, h....

    Z,

    If you need more "discussion" practice before Camp opens, I'll be happy to schedule a scrimmage with you... as I am sure others would as well...

    Z Zombo wrote on last edited by

    @tour2ma said:

    Totally agree, h....

    Z,

    If you need more "discussion" practice before Camp opens, I'll be happy to schedule a scrimmage with you... as I am sure others would as well...

    And you would be a worthy opponent. Problem is I Iike you guys, I am looking for someone to take some angst out on. We need some black hats. Where are the Steeler idiots?

    Maybe instead of looking at the banned list I should look at the suspended list and see if I can release anyone from "timeout"

  • gumby73G gumby73 wrote on last edited by

    ^^ Yep, If they don't have anything good to say at this point about this Team their no fan IMO.

  • C calfoxwc wrote on last edited by

    Richie. Rich4Eagle is the guy, the black hat.

    He was fun to argue with. Well, also, easy to argue with.

    And he's a steeler fan. Anybody second the nomination?

  • Richie. Rich4Eagle is the guy, the black hat.

    He was fun to argue with. Well, also, easy to argue with.

    And he's a steeler fan. Anybody second the nomination?

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by

    @calfoxwc said:

    Richie. Rich4Eagle is the guy, the black hat.

    He was fun to argue with. Well, also, easy to argue with.

    And he's a steeler fan. Anybody second the nomination?

    I am certainly not under the impression that Rich is banned. I think he just hasn't posted much lately. I also believe Ghoolie's ban has been lifted...no?

  • @calfoxwc said:

    Richie. Rich4Eagle is the guy, the black hat.

    He was fun to argue with. Well, also, easy to argue with.

    And he's a steeler fan. Anybody second the nomination?

    I am certainly not under the impression that Rich is banned. I think he just hasn't posted much lately. I also believe Ghoolie's ban has been lifted...no?

    Z Zombo wrote on last edited by

    @the-gipper said:

    I am certainly not under the impression that Rich is banned. I think he just hasn't posted much lately. I also believe Ghoolie's ban has been lifted...no?

    Ya they are not banned, just busy ... today was a big day for them, I'm sure they are making plans.

    Zombo

    --I wonder which one will wear the white dress?

  • @the-gipper said:

    I am certainly not under the impression that Rich is banned. I think he just hasn't posted much lately. I also believe Ghoolie's ban has been lifted...no?

    Ya they are not banned, just busy ... today was a big day for them, I'm sure they are making plans.

    Zombo

    --I wonder which one will wear the white dress?

    ComeonmanC Comeonman wrote on last edited by

    Zombo said:

    Ya they are not banned, just busy ... today was a big day for them, I'm sure they are making plans.

    Zombo

    --I wonder which one will wear the white dress?

    Ghoolie without a doubt
  • tiamat63T tiamat63 wrote on last edited by tiamat63

    I'd be in favor of bringing back Stockton. Especially since his guy had to enter rehab before finishing a full year as a professional player. If that doesn't entitle you to a healthy serving of crow, then I just don't know what would.

  • @the-gipper said:

    I am certainly not under the impression that Rich is banned. I think he just hasn't posted much lately. I also believe Ghoolie's ban has been lifted...no?

    Ya they are not banned, just busy ... today was a big day for them, I'm sure they are making plans.

    Zombo

    --I wonder which one will wear the white dress?

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by

    Zombo said:

    Ya they are not banned, just busy ... today was a big day for them, I'm sure they are making plans.

    Zombo

    --I wonder which one will wear the white dress?

    Oh, Ghoolie will be in the dress. That much is certain.

  • Opal312O Opal312 wrote on last edited by

    Maybe he can go to Canada with Michael SAMs. This guy screwed up his mojo when he promised to return to Ohio State after "tattoo gate" and bolted for the supplemental draft. No thanks!

  • @hoorta said:

    Argh- none of those arrogant board disruptors need to return.

    Mike H contributed a lot...at times. He just got into a snit with one of you. I think he wanted to promote his own BleacherReport stories than anything else.

    hoortaH hoorta wrote on last edited by hoorta

    @the-gipper said:

    Mike H contributed a lot...at times. He just got into a snit with one of you. I think he wanted to promote his own Bleacher Report stories than anything else.

    Gip- there's a difference between serious disagreement- and being a condescending jackass know it all So whoop-ti-shit, you can write for Bleacher Report. When SI or ESPN comes calling- get back to me.

    Oh- he got booted off the 'Tard- for the same reason- and then tried to poach posters off of that website to become his groupies on his own vastly superior (to his mind's) website.

    I'll have Z kick his smartass off the second he tries logging on. He's on my short- very short list- of top ten jerks I would ban on sight

  • Maybe he can go to Canada with Michael SAMs. This guy screwed up his mojo when he promised to return to Ohio State after "tattoo gate" and bolted for the supplemental draft. No thanks!

    T TexasAg1969 wrote on last edited by

    @opal312 said:

    Maybe he can go to Canada with Michael SAMs. This guy screwed up his mojo when he promised to return to Ohio State after "tattoo gate" and bolted for the supplemental draft. No thanks!

    "No more Sam jokes" - US Supreme Court June 26, 2015.

  • nickersN nickers wrote on last edited by

    "Facepalms".. then Vomits!... I go to Europe for 2 weeks and this is what I come back to.. Really?.. "ughh"