Arsonists attack black churches
-
Three churches (at least) targeted by arsonists in the last week.
Attacking blacks, christianity or both? I just don't get why people think arson (or violence in general) is the answer. I despair at times, I really do.
-
Three churches (at least) targeted by arsonists in the last week.
Attacking blacks, christianity or both? I just don't get why people think arson (or violence in general) is the answer. I despair at times, I really do.
Three churches (at least) targeted by arsonists in the last week.
Attacking blacks, christianity or both? I just don't get why people think arson (or violence in general) is the answer. I despair at times, I really do.
I was going to make a joke about the fact that Woody and the Klan at last agree on something, but I really do agree with you Chris. Despair is an excellent work to describe it.
WSS
-
It's hatred and violence. Except we have a
leftwing president who has sympathy over black violence,
but plays the race card against any whites, despite the times
when race has nothing to do with the violence.
-
I mean seriously, what is going through the minds of people who do this kind of thing? And one of two situations is going on here:
1) This is a new thing; presumably inspired by what happened in Charleston, either by individuals or a connected group (like a militant KKK?)
2) This isn't a new thing, meaning black churches are being regularly burnt.
I find myself hoping that these are copycat attacks, which is quite distressing.
-
It's hatred and violence. Except we have a
leftwing president who has sympathy over black violence,
but plays the race card against any whites, despite the times
when race has nothing to do with the violence.
It's hatred and violence. Except we have a
leftwing president who has sympathy over black violence,
but plays the race card against any whites, despite the times
when race has nothing to do with the violence.
Every waking thought you have is consumed with Obama. You're obsessed with him. To the point where someone torches a church and somehow you work it around back to him. You're a certified lunatic.
-
but the blacks who set a white kid, for being white, on fire, doesn't
make you despair?
It isn't just a race that resorts to hideous violence.
Racial hatred and violence is a horror, regardless of the color of the attackers.
-
A "right" wing president would also be doing nothing more than saying now this is horrible and all but c'mon there's no racism left in this country. Right cal?
-
Oh, stick a cork in it, Cleveass, this president has taken the sides of
blacks outrageously, and to his stupidity, prematurely.
And completely ignored violence to whites.
You really are not able to add much to any thread, except for personal bitching at people
you disagree with.
-
but the blacks who set a white kid, for being white, on fire, doesn't
make you despair?
It isn't just a race that resorts to hideous violence.
Racial hatred and violence is a horror, regardless of the color of the attackers.
but the blacks who set a white kid, for being white, on fire, doesn't
make you despair?
It isn't just a race that resorts to hideous violence.
Racial hatred and violence is a horror, regardless of the color of the attackers.
Cal, maybe, just maybe, Chris had not heard of that story until you posted it. I know I hadn't but I am not out looking for stuff like that.
Both situations, the church burnings and the kid getting lit on fire, are awful.
-
but the blacks who set a white kid, for being white, on fire, doesn't
make you despair?
It isn't just a race that resorts to hideous violence.
Racial hatred and violence is a horror, regardless of the color of the attackers.
but the blacks who set a white kid, for being white, on fire, doesn't
make you despair?
It isn't just a race that resorts to hideous violence.
Racial hatred and violence is a horror, regardless of the color of the attackers.
of course it makes me despair you monkey. It's all bullshit.
-
Agreed.
-
Cleve - Chris used the word "despair"...
not you, idiot.
-
-
Don't like it - takes up too much space. and your common sense keeps
ROLLING AWAY FROM YOU DOWNHILL. Admit it, you are so much a knucklenose that you still don't get it.
-
It's hatred and violence. Except we have a
leftwing president who has sympathy over black violence,
but plays the race card against any whites, despite the times
when race has nothing to do with the violence.
Every waking thought you have is consumed with Obama. You're obsessed with him. To the point where someone torches a church and somehow you work it around back to him. You're a certified lunatic.
Every waking thought you have is consumed with Obama. You're obsessed with him. To the point where someone torches a church and somehow you work it around back to him. You're a certified lunatic.
Listen asswipe..in 2013 a white jogger was murdered by 3 blacks in Oklahoma because they were "bored", and all you got from any "leader" on the left was a statement from Jesse Jackson saying that this senseless act was "frowned upon", that's right FROWNED UPON.
"Frowned upon"? You fuckin kidding me?
In the meantime your faggot president had just finished blathering about "if I had a son he'd be like Trayvon Martin".
Does that help you understand where Cal is coming from?
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/aug/21/jesse-jackson-frowns-upon-senseless-murder-austral/
-
It's hatred and violence. Except we have a
leftwing president who has sympathy over black violence,
but plays the race card against any whites, despite the times
when race has nothing to do with the violence.
Every waking thought you have is consumed with Obama. You're obsessed with him. To the point where someone torches a church and somehow you work it around back to him. You're a certified lunatic.
Every waking thought you have is consumed with Obama. You're obsessed with him. To the point where someone torches a church and somehow you work it around back to him. You're a certified lunatic.
He is obsessed for sure.
-
Obama sucks ass but I don't think he has anything to do with this really.
WSS
-
Picture Obamao in a female cheerleader outfit chanting:
"BLACK POWER, GO GAYS"
then consider that is what he infers by the statements he actually makes.
Now, you just wait til we have a republican president, and watch the new
rep pres bashers hit the scene...
and Cleve (common sense rolling away from him downhill"...will still be on their side.
-
Obama sucks ass but I don't think he has anything to do with this really.
WSS
Obama sucks ass but I don't think he has anything to do with this really.
WSS
oh you don't think? really? get out? nuh uh.....
ffs
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login