RIP Chris Squire
-
I read where the bass player for Yes, Chris Squire passed away today. A friend of mine went to a Yes concert last month and told me Chris Squire was not there for the concert and they had another bass player. He must have been pretty ill at that time. RIP.
-
I wasn't a big fan of Yes, even though I have a great deal of admiration for them, but I loved Asia and saw him with them at blossom.
WSS
-
I don't think he was ever in ASIA.
A couple of the other guys from YES were though
-
You must be right. Steve Howe Carl Palmer, Geoff Wetton was the bass player later replaced by Greg lake.
WSS
-
Of all the groups not in the rock hall of fame the one that surprises me the most is Yes.
-
i love(d) prog rock with the likes of yes and ELP, camel etc..
their prowess at writing and performing far surpassed most of the 4 bar chord bands of the day.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login