Skip to content

As a Browns Fan This is the MOST UNENTHUSED Ive ever been entering a Season

The Browns Board
48 27 2.3k
  • U Unsympathetic wrote on last edited by Unsympathetic
    #18

    Objectively incorrect. Both first round picks are playmakers.

    But I'm done arguing with people on Soju's level of stupid - he'll just drag me down and beat me with experience.

  • I don't give a shit if this brand of football isn't exciting or flashy, it's effective. Just ask San Fran and Seattle.

    Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by
    #19

    @tiamat63 said:

    I don't give a shit if this brand of football isn't exciting or flashy, it's effective. Just ask San Fran and Seattle.

    Winning is sexy...

  • @soju said:

    Josh freaking McCown, some stop-gap putrid journey man QB who wont even be here in 2016 most likely and our 2 first round picks sitting on the line.

    No playmakers.

    This is about as boring as football will get.

    I am, for the first time too, thinking about not even bothering buying the league pass.

    _________________

    I made it 20 minutes into the day before I called someone a pussy. Today is a good day.

    Pussy.

    gumby73G gumby73 wrote on last edited by
    #20

    @tim-couch-pulls-out said:

    I made it 20 minutes into the day before I called someone a pussy. Today is a good day.

    Pussy.

    From Laugh of the day to Laughing All Day. Thanks, That's the only response This Topic Deservers. Go Browns!!

  • Josh freaking McCown, some stop-gap putrid journey man QB who wont even be here in 2016 most likely and our 2 first round picks sitting on the line.

    No playmakers.

    This is about as boring as football will get.

    I am, for the first time too, thinking about not even bothering buying the league pass.

    _________________

    W Westside Steve wrote on last edited by Westside Steve
    #21

    @soju said:

    Josh freaking McCown, some stop-gap putrid journey man QB who wont even be here in 2016 most likely and our 2 first round picks sitting on the line.

    No playmakers.

    This is about as boring as football will get.

    I am, for the first time too, thinking about not even bothering buying the league pass.

    _________________

    Well if this is the worst you've felt about it that's pretty rough. I don't know you but as long as I've read your posts you have seemed to be one of the biggest whiners here.

    You really ought to consider switching to soccer.

    WSS

  • miktoxicM miktoxic wrote on last edited by
    #22

    whiners and hoes...

  • B BaconHound wrote on last edited by BaconHound
    #23

    Based on the roster and schedule Vegas will probably put the over/under of Browns wins at 6.5. I'd say that's about right and I typically don't get overly excited about 6 win team. Now fans on here, since it's a Browns site, will trumpet 9-7 or 10-6 but I don't know anyone else outside of "Browns Nation" who sees that success.

  • W Wideload wrote on last edited by
    #24

    Don't get the league pass, don't watch the games, don't listen to the games, don't read about the games, don't watch highlights of the games. And when the Browns shock the NFL, but not the Browns' fans, and you want to come back and post----DON'T

  • B BaconHound wrote on last edited by
    #25

    Love or Leave It!

  • SojuS Soju wrote on last edited by
    #26

    I believe I am right about this. Deep down in my soul I really think Im right and you all are wrong. But we will see.

  • I believe I am right about this. Deep down in my soul I really think Im right and you all are wrong. But we will see.

    Tim Couch Pulls OutT Tim Couch Pulls Out wrote on last edited by
    #27

    @soju said:

    I believe I am right about this. Deep down in my soul I really think Im right and you all are wrong. But we will see.

    So did Hitler, Pol Pot, Genghis Khan and Donny Osmond.

  • I believe I am right about this. Deep down in my soul I really think Im right and you all are wrong. But we will see.

    miktoxicM miktoxic wrote on last edited by
    #28

    @soju said:

    I believe I am right about this. Deep down in my soul I really think Im right and you all are wrong. But we will see.

    i always thought that rachel dratch had great tits. sorry to see she wasted them wheening a little bitch.

  • @soju said:

    I believe I am right about this. Deep down in my soul I really think Im right and you all are wrong. But we will see.

    So did Hitler, Pol Pot, Genghis Khan and Donny Osmond.

    D BoneD D Bone wrote on last edited by
    #29

    @tim-couch-pulls-out said:

    Pol Pot

    Had to Google that one

  • tiamat63T tiamat63 wrote on last edited by
    #30

    Perhaps I'm wrong. McCown doesn't have to be like Hoyer. Instead I'd like him to channel is inner Hasselbeck.

    Anybody remember that 05' season? The Hawks had 3 probowl players on the left side of their Oline and Shaun Alexander.

    Their receivers? Bobby Ingram, Darrel Jackson, and JJ.

    Don't tell me this team can't find success with the offense they have so long as McCown takes care of the ball and the running game works.

    Do those two things and you'd be surprised just how much your passing game opens up on its own.

  • Don't get the league pass, don't watch the games, don't listen to the games, don't read about the games, don't watch highlights of the games. And when the Browns shock the NFL, but not the Browns' fans, and you want to come back and post----DON'T

    Canton MikeC Canton Mike wrote on last edited by
    #31

    @wideload said:

    Don't get the league pass, don't watch the games, don't listen to the games, don't read about the games, don't watch highlights of the games. And when the Browns shock the NFL, but not the Browns' fans, and you want to come back and post----DON'T

    Yep! Then you would be a "frontrunner fan" & those are the WORST. NO loyalty.

    Mike

  • SojuS Soju wrote on last edited by
    #32
  • OldBrownsFanO OldBrownsFan wrote on last edited by OldBrownsFan
    #33

    I believe it as much as I believe how low Pettine is ranked among NFL coaches:

    Mike Pettine NFL's 28th Ranked Coach; Really?

    http://dawgpounddaily.com/2015/03/28/mike-pettine-nfls-28th-ranked-coach-really/

  • miktoxicM miktoxic wrote on last edited by
    #34

    the guys the reporter points out that ranked the teams (3 non-qualified bums IMO) have no real insight on what's going on in the league besides what they hear from someone else. sure they can give you an update on an injury report or the 'behind the scenes' rumors floating around the league but john clayton ranking football teams? only thing john clayton ever got right was the commercial he did wearing a long haired wig and listening to metallica in an upstairs bedroom living with his mom at 65 years old.

  • Tour2maT Tour2ma wrote on last edited by
    #35

    Most here see the 2015 season and the franchise as a whole going one way, Soju and a couple writers see the other.

    In three months we'll begin to see the truth.

    In four the truth will be clear.

    I'll be spending that time in eager anticipation...

    Soju will spend his in "Unenthused" dread...

    The writers have no stake and thus care not.

    I like where I am.

  • @soju said:

    I believe I am right about this. Deep down in my soul I really think Im right and you all are wrong. But we will see.

    So did Hitler, Pol Pot, Genghis Khan and Donny Osmond.

    ComeonmanC Comeonman wrote on last edited by
    #36

    @tim-couch-pulls-out said:

    So did Hitler, Pol Pot, Genghis Khan and Donny Osmond.

    .....Goerge Custer. This could get fun
  • Josh freaking McCown, some stop-gap putrid journey man QB who wont even be here in 2016 most likely and our 2 first round picks sitting on the line.

    No playmakers.

    This is about as boring as football will get.

    I am, for the first time too, thinking about not even bothering buying the league pass.

    _________________

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #37

    @soju said:

    Josh freaking McCown, some stop-gap putrid journey man QB who wont even be here in 2016 most likely and our 2 first round picks sitting on the line.

    No playmakers.

    This is about as boring as football will get.

    I am, for the first time too, thinking about not even bothering buying the league pass.

    _________________

    He reminds me of this guy: