Philosophy + Personnel = Steady Improvement
-
-
Talent + Good Coaching = Wins
1 + 1 = 2
-
Love that song my man so I gotta reward that with a biscuit.
Excellent... luvs me a good bisquit... try them with shredded, cheddar cheese and minced green onion folded into the batter...
Im with you on this one Mike.......
While McCown and Hoyer might have some similarities, I see them as totally different players.....with McCown having a lot more experience......more maturity(and self confidence).....as well as better physical tools....
And he lacks that "looking over his shoulder" thing that seemed to distract Hoyer so much.....
Agree that Josh is more inherently secure than BH, but as I just wrote in another thread, I love the way Pet has handled his QB "competition" this year vs. last.
Excellent... luvs me a good bisquit... try them with shredded, cheddar cheese and minced green onion folded into the batter...
Agree that Josh is more inherently secure than BH, but as I just wrote in another thread, I love the way Pet has handled his QB "competition" this year vs. last.
Pet, like his players, is always looking to improve himself.
Mike
-
Talent + Good Coaching = Wins
1 + 1 = 2
Talent + Good Coaching = Wins
1 + 1 = 2
-
Talent + Good Coaching = Wins
1 + 1 = 2
Talent + Good Coaching = Wins
1 + 1 = 2
I think it's more like ((Talent - Injury + Good Coaching - Poor Scheme Fit) x Temperature )^2 / (1.5(Player Engagement x Unforeseen Life Events))
-
Talent + Good Coaching = Wins
1 + 1 = 2
I think it's more like ((Talent - Injury + Good Coaching - Poor Scheme Fit) x Temperature )^2 / (1.5(Player Engagement x Unforeseen Life Events))
I think it's more like ((Talent - Injury + Good Coaching - Poor Scheme Fit) x Temperature )^2 / (1.5(Player Engagement x Unforeseen Life Events))
All raised to the power of Character.
-
Talent + Good Coaching = Wins
1 + 1 = 2
I think it's more like ((Talent - Injury + Good Coaching - Poor Scheme Fit) x Temperature )^2 / (1.5(Player Engagement x Unforeseen Life Events))
I think it's more like ((Talent - Injury + Good Coaching - Poor Scheme Fit) x Temperature )^2 / (1.5(Player Engagement x Unforeseen Life Events))
I think that formula elicited the following response: "Now I am become death, the destroyer or worlds"
Is your last name Oppenheimer?
-
I think it's more like ((Talent - Injury + Good Coaching - Poor Scheme Fit) x Temperature )^2 / (1.5(Player Engagement x Unforeseen Life Events))
All raised to the power of Character.
-
-
I think it's more like ((Talent - Injury + Good Coaching - Poor Scheme Fit) x Temperature )^2 / (1.5(Player Engagement x Unforeseen Life Events))
All raised to the power of Character.
-
-
Zombo said:
Arm of a color commentator.
Zombo
Body of a Greek god.
-
Faith of a mustard seed.
-
Possibly a good tight end?
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
