Edge Players for the Future
-
I'd pray we don't pick high enough to get Joey. As much as I'd love him in Cleveland
Same goes for Garrett. Both will go high their respective years barring injury. BTW Garrett broke Clowney's freshman SEC sack record. And now with a DC who believes in attacking the QB, it's going to get even better.
-
but we already have depth at those positions and if you are following farmer's plan (which was to build the lines from middle out then back) unless there's a blue-chip #1 defensive game changer i think he drafts offensive weapons next year.
Is Bosa coming out? Does Garrett set the edge?
... unless there's a blue-chip #1 defensive game changer i think he drafts offensive weapons next year.
Tend to agree and I see DEs for Pet being blocker-eating, role players, not game changers.
As of now hard to argue against going for a QB high. While I am still waiting for my 3-down OLB to emerge, on the D side the only burning, 2016 need might be an an impact ILB... unless a need for a 3-down, OLB is what emerges. If it did, then Georgia's Jenkins has that look.
Otherwise 2016 is looking very BPA-ish.
-
Is Bosa coming out? Does Garrett set the edge?
... unless there's a blue-chip #1 defensive game changer i think he drafts offensive weapons next year.
Tend to agree and I see DEs for Pet being blocker-eating, role players, not game changers.
As of now hard to argue against going for a QB high. While I am still waiting for my 3-down OLB to emerge, on the D side the only burning, 2016 need might be an an impact ILB... unless a need for a 3-down, OLB is what emerges. If it did, then Georgia's Jenkins has that look.
Otherwise 2016 is looking very BPA-ish.
-
Is Bosa coming out? Does Garrett set the edge?
... unless there's a blue-chip #1 defensive game changer i think he drafts offensive weapons next year.
Tend to agree and I see DEs for Pet being blocker-eating, role players, not game changers.
As of now hard to argue against going for a QB high. While I am still waiting for my 3-down OLB to emerge, on the D side the only burning, 2016 need might be an an impact ILB... unless a need for a 3-down, OLB is what emerges. If it did, then Georgia's Jenkins has that look.
Otherwise 2016 is looking very BPA-ish.
Is Bosa coming out? Does Garrett set the edge?
As of now hard to argue against going for a QB high. While I am still waiting for my 3-down OLB to emerge, on the D side the only burning, 2016 need might be an an impact ILB... unless a need for a 3-down, OLB is what emerges. If it did, then Georgia's Jenkins has that look.
Otherwise 2016 is looking very BPA-ish.
Really see the same thing here.....w/o knowing how things pan out this season, right now I see us needing a QB and some more LB's......and possibly OL again, based upon how contract talks go with Mack & Schwartz....
Much as I like him, I dont see any scenario(at all) that would get us Bosa....
-
Lemme guess... Rhymes with more-chard...

Hope so cause he's just around the corner and I am getting tired of waiting.
-
Jason Pierre-Paul.
-
Jason Pierre-Paul.
-
-
Jason Pierre-Paul.
Jason Pierre-Paul.
AKA "Stubby"...
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
