Skip to content

Edge Players for the Future

The Browns Board
15 7 641
  • but we already have depth at those positions and if you are following farmer's plan (which was to build the lines from middle out then back) unless there's a blue-chip #1 defensive game changer i think he drafts offensive weapons next year.

    Is Bosa coming out? Does Garrett set the edge?

    @miktoxic said:

    ... unless there's a blue-chip #1 defensive game changer i think he drafts offensive weapons next year.

    Tend to agree and I see DEs for Pet being blocker-eating, role players, not game changers.

    As of now hard to argue against going for a QB high. While I am still waiting for my 3-down OLB to emerge, on the D side the only burning, 2016 need might be an an impact ILB... unless a need for a 3-down, OLB is what emerges. If it did, then Georgia's Jenkins has that look.

    Otherwise 2016 is looking very BPA-ish.

  • Is Bosa coming out? Does Garrett set the edge?

    @miktoxic said:

    ... unless there's a blue-chip #1 defensive game changer i think he drafts offensive weapons next year.

    Tend to agree and I see DEs for Pet being blocker-eating, role players, not game changers.

    As of now hard to argue against going for a QB high. While I am still waiting for my 3-down OLB to emerge, on the D side the only burning, 2016 need might be an an impact ILB... unless a need for a 3-down, OLB is what emerges. If it did, then Georgia's Jenkins has that look.

    Otherwise 2016 is looking very BPA-ish.

    @tour2ma said:

    While I am still waiting for my 3-down OLB to emerge

    Oh, I have a feeling I know what OLB will do that...

  • Lemme guess... Rhymes with more-chard... 🙂

    Hope so cause he's just around the corner and I am getting tired of waiting.

  • Is Bosa coming out? Does Garrett set the edge?

    @miktoxic said:

    ... unless there's a blue-chip #1 defensive game changer i think he drafts offensive weapons next year.

    Tend to agree and I see DEs for Pet being blocker-eating, role players, not game changers.

    As of now hard to argue against going for a QB high. While I am still waiting for my 3-down OLB to emerge, on the D side the only burning, 2016 need might be an an impact ILB... unless a need for a 3-down, OLB is what emerges. If it did, then Georgia's Jenkins has that look.

    Otherwise 2016 is looking very BPA-ish.

    @tour2ma said:

    Is Bosa coming out? Does Garrett set the edge?

    As of now hard to argue against going for a QB high. While I am still waiting for my 3-down OLB to emerge, on the D side the only burning, 2016 need might be an an impact ILB... unless a need for a 3-down, OLB is what emerges. If it did, then Georgia's Jenkins has that look.

    Otherwise 2016 is looking very BPA-ish.

    Really see the same thing here.....w/o knowing how things pan out this season, right now I see us needing a QB and some more LB's......and possibly OL again, based upon how contract talks go with Mack & Schwartz....

    Much as I like him, I dont see any scenario(at all) that would get us Bosa....

  • Lemme guess... Rhymes with more-chard... 🙂

    Hope so cause he's just around the corner and I am getting tired of waiting.

    @tour2ma said:

    Lemme guess... Rhymes with more-chard... 🙂

    Hope so cause he's just around the corner and I am getting tired of waiting.

    I can't remember being more excited about seeing a trio of defensive players in a long, long time. I'll certainly be attending a couple training camps.

  • Jason Pierre-Paul.

  • Jason Pierre-Paul.

    @tim-couch-pulls-out said:

    Jason Pierre-Paul.

    Looks like he's studying that finger there.........

    AP_676284496529.focus-none.fill-735x490.

  • @tim-couch-pulls-out said:

    Jason Pierre-Paul.

    Looks like he's studying that finger there.........

    AP_676284496529.focus-none.fill-735x490.

    @mudfly said:

    Looks like he's studying that finger there.........

    AP_676284496529.focus-none.fill-735x490.

    He's committing it to memory.

  • Jason Pierre-Paul.

    @tim-couch-pulls-out said:

    Jason Pierre-Paul.

    AKA "Stubby"...

  • ha.....if you look closely, it kind of looks like he has a new finger growing out of his butt.......