Cal
-
Cal.
Frostie Root Beer on the shelf at the Bartberton Giant Eagle.
I assume they all have it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
WSS
-
HOT DAMN ! I could have gone today... maybe the local Giant Eagle round here have it.... "sniff"
If I have to drive to Barberton, though, I'll go in the morning. Oh, Frostie Root Beer.... oh my.
Love the stuff ! KUDOS and THANKS, STEVE !
-
-
Yes, we know PE that you wish you give Obama great big smoochies, but
stay out of the root beer thread or I will sneeze in your direction....
-
Crap, WSS, I checked two around here. They didn't have it. I even asked a young clerk if they planned on it.
She gave me a "what's Frostie Root Beer?" look and said she didn't think so...
dammit. I'm crushed. P(*&)(*^
"sniff"
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
