Take the test
-


Kudos Woody for having the cojones to take the test knowing you would reveal what we always knew you were.
I wonder if that liberal suck up commie Cleve has the cojones.
-
I don't care for the dumb test - the programming behind it is surely
a bit of nonsense.
Jeb Bush is just a dimwitted liar, etc, but he'll say he stands for whatever.
Rubio is #1 with me. But in reality, Dr. Carson is tied with them, so what criteria they use
with Carson must be debateable
Ted Cruz Republicanon immigration, social, economic, healthcare, foreign policy, and education issues.
compare answers
Rand Paul Republicanon economic, immigration, environmental, education, and healthcare issues.
compare answers -
I don't care for the dumb test - the programming behind it is surely
a bit of nonsense.
Jeb Bush is just a dimwitted liar, etc, but he'll say he stands for whatever.
Rubio is #1 with me. But in reality, Dr. Carson is tied with them, so what criteria they use
with Carson must be debateable
Ted Cruz Republicanon immigration, social, economic, healthcare, foreign policy, and education issues.
compare answers
Rand Paul Republicanon economic, immigration, environmental, education, and healthcare issues.
compare answersI don't care for the dumb test - the programming behind it is surely
a bit of nonsense.
Jeb Bush is just a dimwitted liar, etc, but he'll say he stands for whatever.
Rubio is #1 with me. But in reality, Dr. Carson is tied with them, so what criteria they use
with Carson must be debateable
Not sure what you mean the programming is nonsense. I thought the answer choices covered every angle.
Are you saying Rubio is #1 on your test result but Carson is your actual choice?
It's funny, on another message board Rubio was #1 among the posters hands down as well whether he was their choice or not.
Rubio is turns out to be my favorite anyway. I think he's the only Rep with a chance. I don't consider him a full fledged rhino like Bush.
Can't stand that guy.
-
Candidates you side with...
Marco Rubio Republicanon immigration, environmental, economic, domestic policy, and foreign policy issues.
compare answers
Rick Santorum Republicanon immigration, foreign policy, environmental, and economic issues.
compare answers
Ben Carson Republicanon immigration issues.
compare answersedit: I'd like to say its rather early in the process but I am partial to Sanders and Rubio.
-
Just that the criteria is easily fudged by subjective opinion,
and dishonest Obamao/Hillary style lies.
If this test had been before Obamao was elected, he'd been "high" on my list,
because he fully supported our 2nd Amendment, and wanted cut the deficit
in half after 4 years, and fully supported real marriage, and did NOT support gay farce garbage'.
But he simply lied to get elected. A marxist wolf in American clothing.
That would be the "nonsense" part. Jeb Bush is a liar, a rino player that makes the republican higher ups happy.
I won't vote for him, and I don't think he will get anywhere near the nomination.
for everything I know about Carson, he fits what I believe in. Perhaps they say in the programming
of the software test, that Carson doesn't fully support the 2nd Amendment because of something
he did say.
Not true. He does fully support it - he's learned to be more precise about things in the media.
I would love a Rubio/Carson ticket. Or Carson/Rubio.
-
Candidates you side with...
Rick Santorum Republicanon social, foreign policy, immigration, environmental, healthcare, and education issues.
compare answers
Ted Cruz Republicanon social, foreign policy, immigration, environmental, healthcare, and education issues.
compare answers
Mike Huckabee Republicanon social, domestic policy, foreign policy, environmental, and healthcare issues.
compare answers
-
Top five and bottom two (for no good reason)
88%Bernie Sanders Democraton economic, social, environmental, healthcare, and domestic policy issues.83%Hillary Clinton Democraton social, economic, and domestic policy issues.64%Martin O'Malley Democraton economic and social issues.55%Rand Paul Republicanon immigration, foreign policy, and healthcare issues.51%Jeb Bush Republicanon education issues.44%Chris Christie Republicanon environmental issues.15%Ben Carson Republicanno major issues.10%Rick PerryRick Perry Republicanon healthcare issues. -
Marco Rubio 92% economic domestic foreign immigration and education
Jeb Bush 83% domestic foreign environment education
Rick Santorum 82% domestic foreign immigration education
Scott Walker 81% economic domestic environment social
Rand Paul 78% economic environment domestic education
Ted Cruz 77% foreign immigration social education
Carly Fiorina 67% foreign social
Ben Carson 67% economic social
Hilary 37% environment
Bernie Sanders 18% nothing in particular.
Republican 87%
libertarian 77%
conservative 75%
Democrat 30%
And Cal is correct in that any of the positions we here today are certainly subject to change after the election.
If Obama had not been a lying POS things might have been just fine now, who knows, but candidates will say whatever they think they have to.
WSS
-
I've seen this test on the board and it is incredibly flawed.
Being pro gun was listed on the last test as pro Democrat which we all know is as far from the truth as woody and cal are from reality.
There were more but I don't feel like doing the work to reveal it. It's on the last "take this test" thread we did on this board.
-
I don't recall seeing this test with the current field of candidates. Yes it's been done before in the past but different issues and different candidates.
WSS
-
I don't recall seeing this test with the current field of candidates. Yes it's been done before in the past but different issues and different candidates.
WSS
I don't recall seeing this test with the current field of candidates. Yes it's been done before in the past but different issues and different candidates.
WSS
You're correct. It's entertaining but I doubt it's too accurate. It will get the relative party lines correct but then there are ones that make no sense. Like pro gun being dem..
-
I've seen this test on the board and it is incredibly flawed.
Being pro gun was listed on the last test as pro Democrat which we all know is as far from the truth as woody and cal are from reality.
There were more but I don't feel like doing the work to reveal it. It's on the last "take this test" thread we did on this board.
I've seen this test on the board and it is incredibly flawed.
Being pro gun was listed on the last test as pro Democrat which we all know is as far from the truth as woody and cal are from reality.
There were more but I don't feel like doing the work to reveal it. It's on the last "take this test" thread we did on this board.
Don't describe me as his opposite.
-
A. Blowe agrees with me on the flaws and fails of this type of test.
B. I know the basic computer programming behind this type of test,
and basic structures probably used - depending on whether or not
they are advanced programmer(s).
C. But I would say that since Blowe agrees with me about the test,
and woodpecker would love to give Bernie Sanders great big
smoochies, we are opposites... I am the ten (excellent) and woodpecker
is the zero. Yes, he doesn't even make it to one.
D. Woodpecker's zero score is pitifulllll. Even Chris is a 7.5. Cleve is a 1.2 He isn't a woodpecker,
and gets some slack..
E. Actually I'm only an 8. Most of us are about 6-9. Which is about as subjective as the test....

-
Well then perhaps this test was rigged so that everyone would gravitate toward Rubio lol.
-
on domestic policy, foreign policy, social, immigration, and environmental issues.
compare answers
Hillary Clinton Democraton domestic policy, foreign policy, social, environmental, and healthcare issues.
compare answers
Rand Paul Republicanon foreign policy, immigration, healthcare, and education issues.
compare answers
Martin O'Malley Democraton domestic policy, social, environmental, and healthcare issues.
compare answers
Donald Trump Republicanon foreign policy, immigration, healthcare, and education issues.
compare answersHmm no idea about bernie sanders, hate Hillary, was leaning to Rand Paul anyways...
-
Too bad they didn't include questions about honesty and not all politician....
that would put higgardly, bush, sanders, trump and christie and some others into the dumpster....
-
Candidates you side with...
Marco Rubio Republicanon immigration, economic, domestic policy, healthcare, and environmental issues.
compare answers
Hillary Clinton Democraton social, environmental, economic, and foreign policy issues.
compare answers
You
-
I am sort of shocked by that. I really don't like Santorum.
-
Candidates you side with...
-
Sounds like this might have been cooked up by the Santorum for president committee sonce so many people apparently agree with Santorum the most.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login





