Salute to Service gear?
-
Sup DAWGS!
I’m currently active duty in the Air Force and getting ready for a deployment in the next few months. I was trying to get ahold of some Salute to Service merchandise before I went so I could support the right way! I’ve looked on Ebay and nothing is my size and was wondering if anyone here knew where to procure these items (hats, t-shirts, hoodies). Would be greatly appreciated if anyone has info. Thanks guys, and GO BROWNS!
-Ryan
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login