Dan Goodman
-
https://soundcloud.com/westside-steve-simmons/northern-lights
For those of you who have heard this song from my latest CD, it's my sad task to tell you that my dear friend Dan Goodman who played the guitar on this song and mastered the entire project died last Saturday of a heart attack. He was one of the nicest human beings I've ever met and I'm honored to have called him a friend. He's only in his sixties and just recently gone into semi retirement to relax and work on musical projects. I know he's had problems with his blood pressure but never knew it would be lethal this soon. I know you guys have never met him but this is a great loss.
WSS
-
https://soundcloud.com/westside-steve-simmons/northern-lights
For those of you who have heard this song from my latest CD, it's my sad task to tell you that my dear friend Dan Goodman who played the guitar on this song and mastered the entire project died last Saturday of a heart attack. He was one of the nicest human beings I've ever met and I'm honored to have called him a friend. He's only in his sixties and just recently gone into semi retirement to relax and work on musical projects. I know he's had problems with his blood pressure but never knew it would be lethal this soon. I know you guys have never met him but this is a great loss.
WSS
Sorry to hear that. I lost a good friend that I was stationed with on Okinawa. He was only 52 and found dead in his apartment in Panama Beach, FL.https://soundcloud.com/westside-steve-simmons/northern-lights
For those of you who have heard this song from my latest CD, it's my sad task to tell you that my dear friend Dan Goodman who played the guitar on this song and mastered the entire project died last Saturday of a heart attack. He was one of the nicest human beings I've ever met and I'm honored to have called him a friend. He's only in his sixties and just recently gone into semi retirement to relax and work on musical projects. I know he's had problems with his blood pressure but never knew it would be lethal this soon. I know you guys have never met him but this is a great loss.
WSS
-
Sorry for the typo.
-
That sucks DieHardBrownsFan, too fucking young.
WSS
-
Sorry for your loss Steve
-
RIP Mr. Goodman
-
Sorry for your loss my friend. RIP Dan!

-
Sad to hear about your friend dying Steve. We are getting at the age where we see more and more of our friends and loved ones pass away. It always seems harder when it is a sudden death at least that is how it seems to me. When it is an extended illness it gives you time to prepare yourself. RIP Dan Goodman
-
https://soundcloud.com/westside-steve-simmons/northern-lights
For those of you who have heard this song from my latest CD, it's my sad task to tell you that my dear friend Dan Goodman who played the guitar on this song and mastered the entire project died last Saturday of a heart attack. He was one of the nicest human beings I've ever met and I'm honored to have called him a friend. He's only in his sixties and just recently gone into semi retirement to relax and work on musical projects. I know he's had problems with his blood pressure but never knew it would be lethal this soon. I know you guys have never met him but this is a great loss.
WSS
https://soundcloud.com/westside-steve-simmons/northern-lights
For those of you who have heard this song from my latest CD, it's my sad task to tell you that my dear friend Dan Goodman who played the guitar on this song and mastered the entire project died last Saturday of a heart attack. He was one of the nicest human beings I've ever met and I'm honored to have called him a friend. He's only in his sixties and just recently gone into semi retirement to relax and work on musical projects. I know he's had problems with his blood pressure but never knew it would be lethal this soon. I know you guys have never met him but this is a great loss.
WSS
Sorry to hear about this loss, Steve.
Condolences to his family and friends
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login