stop Congressional funding of planned parenthood
-
The sick moneymaking by this sick org, by selling aborted babies' parts
must stop.
And that we are supporting them with public money must STOP NOW.
Please consider signing this petition:
- Ben Carson
- Today at 12:20 PM
To- Calfox
I’d like to ask you to join me by adding your name to an important petition.
This week, I was sickened to see the secretly taped video of a senior Planned Parenthood official discussing the sale of aborted baby parts. In fact, I was more than sickened. I was enraged.
There is absolutely no reason why Congress should be funding Planned Parenthood with taxpayer dollars, and I believe it should stop immediately.
Please add your name to my petition calling on Congress to act now. -
It works fine from our computer. Don't know about the phone problem.
-
The person selling baby parts?
worked in Obamao's WH staff.
This is the kind of people Obamao is, and wants around him.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login