Skip to content

When do single game tickets go on sale?

The Browns Board
21 9 998
  • W We need Tom Tupa wrote on last edited by
    #1

    Hey all, sorry to interrupt. Couldn't find this info online and thought this would be the best place to go. Anybody know when single game tickets are available? Possible that I missed it already.

    Glad to see so many familiar faces are still here. Go Browns!

  • The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by
    #2

    Why on earth do you think you are interrupting?......it is a very good thread point to make.

  • W wargograw wrote on last edited by
    #3

    I tried to print out my training camp ticket for August 15th today and they didn't have that date available, along with I think two other practices, even though in the initial press release a week or two ago it was specifically cited as one of the open days. I really don't want to miss out as I arrive in Pittsburgh on the 14th and the 15th is the last day of training camp and the only day I would be able to make.

    Any insight?

  • I tried to print out my training camp ticket for August 15th today and they didn't have that date available, along with I think two other practices, even though in the initial press release a week or two ago it was specifically cited as one of the open days. I really don't want to miss out as I arrive in Pittsburgh on the 14th and the 15th is the last day of training camp and the only day I would be able to make.

    Any insight?

    The GipperT The Gipper wrote on last edited by The Gipper
    #4

    @wargograw said:

    I tried to print out my training camp ticket for August 15th today and they didn't have that date available, along with I think two other practices, even though in the initial press release a week or two ago it was specifically cited as one of the open days. I really don't want to miss out as I arrive in Pittsburgh on the 14th and the 15th is the last day of training camp and the only day I would be able to make.

    Any insight?

    Yes....stay the hell our to Pittburgh!

  • Browns149B Browns149 wrote on last edited by
    #5

    I tried to look it up on the Browns website and couldn't find it.

    My season tickets arrived Wednesday. Got 2 coffee travel mugs this year. WOOOHOOOO!!!

    post-5619-0-59875800-1437253048_thumb.jpg

  • MLD WoodyM MLD Woody wrote on last edited by
    #6

    I think some single game tickets are already on sale.

    I'm waiting for the MNF game though.

  • I think some single game tickets are already on sale.

    I'm waiting for the MNF game though.

    Browns149B Browns149 wrote on last edited by
    #7

    @mld-woody said:

    I think some single game tickets are already on sale.

    I'm waiting for the MNF game though.

    Maybe on the secondary market, but as per the Browns official website, the only tickets on sale are the 2 preseason games

    Also ticketmaster says regular season tickets are not on sale yet

  • I think some single game tickets are already on sale.

    I'm waiting for the MNF game though.

    Browns149B Browns149 wrote on last edited by
    #8

    @mld-woody said:

    I think some single game tickets are already on sale.

    I'm waiting for the MNF game though

    I will gladly sell my 2 seats in section 149 for the MNF game.

    $1000 each and their yours. 😁

  • @mld-woody said:

    I think some single game tickets are already on sale.

    I'm waiting for the MNF game though

    I will gladly sell my 2 seats in section 149 for the MNF game.

    $1000 each and their yours. 😁

    MLD WoodyM MLD Woody wrote on last edited by
    #9

    @browns149 said:

    I will gladly sell my 2 seats in section 149 for the MNF game.

    $1000 each and their yours. 😁

    1) I have been part of the salaried work force for a year...

    2)... I really should pay off some stuff first....

    Haha.

    I'll have to try my luck on SeatGeek

  • @browns149 said:

    I will gladly sell my 2 seats in section 149 for the MNF game.

    $1000 each and their yours. 😁

    1) I have been part of the salaried work force for a year...

    2)... I really should pay off some stuff first....

    Haha.

    I'll have to try my luck on SeatGeek

    Browns149B Browns149 wrote on last edited by
    #10

    @mld-woody said:

    1) I have been part of the salaried work force for a year...

    2)... I really should pay off some stuff first....

    Haha.

    I'll have to try my luck on SeatGeek

    all right $900 each????

  • BrownsnMoparB BrownsnMopar wrote on last edited by
    #11

    I need two tickets for Broncos Vs Browns anybody have extras

    Or not going!!!! Thanks GO BROWNS!!!!!

  • L LondonBrown wrote on last edited by LondonBrown
    #12

    I will need three for the Cardinals game, better to get them from Browns site or just wait for them to appear on ticketmaster?

    I paid around $80 for a single game ticket last year via ticketmaster.

  • I tried to print out my training camp ticket for August 15th today and they didn't have that date available, along with I think two other practices, even though in the initial press release a week or two ago it was specifically cited as one of the open days. I really don't want to miss out as I arrive in Pittsburgh on the 14th and the 15th is the last day of training camp and the only day I would be able to make.

    Any insight?

    W wargograw wrote on last edited by
    #13

    @wargograw said:

    I tried to print out my training camp ticket for August 15th today and they didn't have that date available, along with I think two other practices, even though in the initial press release a week or two ago it was specifically cited as one of the open days. I really don't want to miss out as I arrive in Pittsburgh on the 14th and the 15th is the last day of training camp and the only day I would be able to make.

    Any insight?

    Looks like this was due to them selling out. Even though I checked it only like 10 hours after they went on sale. Definitely sucks.

  • I will need three for the Cardinals game, better to get them from Browns site or just wait for them to appear on ticketmaster?

    I paid around $80 for a single game ticket last year via ticketmaster.

    hoortaH hoorta wrote on last edited by
    #14

    @londonbrown said:

    I will need three for the Cardinals game, better to get them from Browns site or just wait for them to appear on ticketmaster?

    I paid around $80 for a single game ticket last year via ticketmaster.

    I could be mistaken- but the Browns site and Ticketmaster are about one and the same. MHO is to avoid Ticketmaster whenever possible- I consider them rip-off artists. I'd like to know why they tack on exorbitant "convenience" fees.

  • @londonbrown said:

    I will need three for the Cardinals game, better to get them from Browns site or just wait for them to appear on ticketmaster?

    I paid around $80 for a single game ticket last year via ticketmaster.

    I could be mistaken- but the Browns site and Ticketmaster are about one and the same. MHO is to avoid Ticketmaster whenever possible- I consider them rip-off artists. I'd like to know why they tack on exorbitant "convenience" fees.

    L LondonBrown wrote on last edited by
    #15

    @hoorta said:

    I could be mistaken- but the Browns site and Ticketmaster are about one and the same. MHO is to avoid Ticketmaster whenever possible- I consider them rip-off artists. I'd like to know why they tack on exorbitant "convenience" fees.

    Cheers I will keep an eye out

  • W We need Tom Tupa wrote on last edited by
    #16

    FYI, I spoke to a ticket sales rep in Barea who said single game seats go on sale "in a couple of weeks." He wouldn't give me a firm date, but that's pretty much in line with last season when tickets went on sale August 12.

  • Browns149B Browns149 wrote on last edited by
    #17

    I got an email this morning saying season tickets holders can buy single game tickets at 10 am today, through Aug 10 at 10 am, and after that the tickets will be subject to dramatic ticket pricing.

    the general public can buy tickets starting Aug 11 at 10 am

  • W wargograw wrote on last edited by
    #18

    What does dramatic ticket pricing mean?

  • What does dramatic ticket pricing mean?

    ComeonmanC Comeonman wrote on last edited by
    #19

    @wargograw said:

    What does dramatic ticket pricing mean?

    I'm thinking something along the lines of a big green weenie........ And no lubrication
  • What does dramatic ticket pricing mean?

    hoortaH hoorta wrote on last edited by
    #20

    @wargograw said:

    What does dramatic ticket pricing mean?

    I think he meant "dynamic". The Browns are going to Variable ticket pricing this year, based on expected demand. They (finally) dropped the price on preseason games. I have my season tickets in hand. "Premium" games- though not a huge premium- include the opener, Broncos, and Steelers. Games like the Raiders and Cardinals are listed at my face value, in this case $95.